Who is the Billie Eilish of literature?

who is the Billie Eilish of literature?

Attached: 1547078137974.jpg (624x468, 29K)

rupi kaur probably, or that other insta-poet guy

How old is she again?

Joyce probably, you get the same angst and loneliness but still shine of light

legal in canada :^)

Ruby Dhal?

Attached: rd.not.my.fault.png (333x540, 34K)

...literally who?, wait I just googled her, she has like half a million views on youtube, Ive never heard of this random smexy cara delevingne reject, shit Im an old person now

Attached: wait.png (733x1025, 93K)

"Who is the ______ of literature" threads should be banned. OP should be forced to eat a monthlong ban for his absolute and total faggotry. He should be spat on, how dare he shit up Yea Forums the way he has, the absolute fucking faggot.

What the hell is a billie eilish?

popular singer with a very good voice

>very good voice

Attached: dragons.gif (440x330, 1001K)

wigger sounding dudeweed singer accused by Yea Forumstards of being an industry plant

It's the only reason she's even remotely famous

Bukowski

;^)

no, she's famous because her brother is an ok songwriter with good production skills and interscope is pushing her harder than any artist of the past decade.

an illuminati icon

Interscope saw cardi fucking b could get recognition from supposedly serious music critics and started pushing their b tier producers sisters mediocre bullshit instantly

she's the next trendy, young singer propped up by the industry to once again commercialize and sell depression to upper-middle class white kids after that xxxtentation guy died

They’ve got a good nose for them.

Learn to use prepositions before you complain about the faggotry of others.

>of being an industry plant
Are not they all?

is it the jews?

in the music industry, yes.

You tell me wise guy.

is it ever not?

/r9k/ cocksucker

Keep your dreams burning brightly enough and eventually they will become a reality for everyone.

>she

That was a fucking quality thread

Yea Forumstards are genuinely retarded, all musicians who made it after 2001 are industry plants

It’s always the jews.

>who is the Billie Eilish of literature?
Italian writer Sto Cazzo

HMMMMMMMMMMM, WHAT A SLUT

/thread

this