What happens to you when you devote your entire 20s to reading books in solitude?

What happens to you when you devote your entire 20s to reading books in solitude?

Attached: F5B9C1F6-E0C6-40F1-9D6A-B6E45365646D.png (669x639, 43K)

Literally my plan for the next few years, would like some answers

I would guess that it'd just make us pretty socially inept. Any new perspectives or learned views aren't gonna make up for being socially retarded

You'll become Borges

What do you expect?
You will read books in solitude.

You become the smartest person around

And the most emotionally desolate. Don’t do it OP. And if

Try to create some sort of cash flow, if you have enough money you can do whatever you want. Do not become a wagecuck.

Genius is the most common trait. Impossible to measure other that through accomplishment. Most people live quiet lives of desperation w no accomplishment.. These are the self-proclaimed 'above average intelligence' people.

>Do not become a wagecuck.

Attached: 1553389526704.jpg (447x447, 26K)

you dont develop social skills and miss out on chances even when they literally throw themselves at you

>as I pound away at the high quality triple A grade silicone Japanese manufactured sex doll, its daze; a potent mix of shock and concern accented with the pleasure accompanied by penetration, stared straight off into the distance
>with each pound I percieve the face to ebb and contract with my own heartbeats, a neurological trick I’ve observed the mind to play during times of sexual gratification
>I’ve taken the time to study countless texts about not only this phenomenon, but of control of the mind too
>I skillfully project the emotional state conveying intelligent choices to my lovely, perpetually young wife knowing that I’m living the dream
>as my ballsack contracts and legs tense, I can amost feel the doll’s hips tensing for the final series of fervent thrusts
>eyes closed from bliss, I eject my hot seed deep into her, contraction after contraction, her vagina still gripping my cock
>and all was well, since I went right back to shitposting

I kinda got carried away there.

sounds like american psycho

Seriously considering writing a satirical book about sex toys. It’d be a best seller, assiming I can be witty enough to hide my actual points.

Wagecucking slowly kills your soul and thus your ability to read and write.

How the fuck else is a human meant to sustain itself without a living wage?

Reading non-fiction, you realise that everyone around you is living in a false reality and worshipping the spectacle.

Reading mostly fiction, you become intelligent but people rarely share the same interests and can't contribute to discussions you hold of value.

All you can do is go along for the ride in the back seat and find happiness in being aware of how meaningless life is.

Attached: 1554541296287.jpg (700x500, 30K)

you become stupid because only stupid people feel the need to excessively read books

Neetbux
when there is a will...

Not him, but my plan would be (actually, I guess it is) to start working on blockchain projects, and hopefully get friends to do them with me.

If I was doing that as a hobby I see it as more than likely that I’d make some come kind of money from it. I don’t have large living expenses.

In order to do this comfortably, I recently got a part time job that pays pretty well. I’m also pretty sure I can convince my boss to give me more work if I needed it. There’s always something that can be done.

If you don’t really have a head for business or want / expect to spend at least some portion of time working on it, then I honestly don’t know.

Maybe writing. It’s shit pay, but there are also things like Steemit / smart media tokens. idk if smart media tokens work with medium or Wordpress or if they can be programmed to or what but you can be sure that more things like this will pop up. They’re writing platforms that essentially tokenize upvotes. You can get upvoted and exchange those tokens for money.

Maybe making a [version of this that can be applied to either Yea Forums directly (tokenizing replies?), something that runs on top of Yea Forums where you can upvote posts, or a Yea Forums clone with upvotes] is a project I could work on.
Let me know if anyone wants to brainstorm about that idea more.

Most probably he is emotionally desolate enough for that pursit.

user you can be /fitlit/, enjoy movies and music and still come out on weekends

Based

But user, there already Is an upvote/downvote system in place.

- If you are based, you dun good; otherwise
- you are a faggot, you dun goofed.

You become free form the Alfa beta pradime

It depends on the usefulness of the books you read and your capacity to follow them.

>bringing upvotes to Yea Forums
Kys

Jesus Christ nobody cares
kys

Getting paid to shitpost would obviously be worth it

>What happens to you when you devote your entire 20s to reading books in solitude?
More or less literally nothing.

Both of them it's me. I have made it on the Smart Sphere, despite me being an idiot.

You'll need to also do Vipasana meditation or you'll just become depressed

Hey dad, what will happen if I feed chocolate to the dog?
>Well, you see, my dear boy; you will feed chocolate to the dog.
T-Thanks...

Attached: Lol_3e4029_5173622.jpg (788x694, 60K)

opiate addiction

Attached: god bless codeine.png (1178x658, 1.81M)

I devoted by 20's to drinking and vidya
Then my 30's trying to get back into the hamster wheel, but it seem like I'll be reading a lot in the next forty years

I am /fit/lit/. But even /fit/ is autistic about their health and won’t go out and socialize, so as not to kill their gains.

you spend your 30s regurgitating all of that information in forms of youtube videos to varying degrees of success stemming from:
>how well you can read contemporary culture
>natural showmanship
>work ethic
>if youtube is still a profitable platform
my advice is multitask, if theres no signs you're going to be the next socretes theres no reason to believe that will change in the future, it might, but its not worth it to put all your eggs in one basket

>Just create passive income.
Not all of us come from suburbia.

What if you read books about socializing

not all accomplishments are visible

Just like reading a book on skills like sewing, you might pick up a few pointers but the only way to improve your ability in a certain physical area is to actually perform them repeatedly while analyzing yourself and your abilities to learn from failure and to subsequently plan for success. Unless someone is autistic they will be able to pick up socializing as it relies on empathy, self-awareness, and what is or isn't working - from language to mannerisms, body language etc. but since this varies from group to group, culture to culture, race to race, country and nation etc. the only way to improve is to actually socialize (in person, in case that isn't clear).

Do it user, will buy

>Make a blockchain oriented imageboard
>Someone uploads CP
>Can't delete it
>partyvan.jpg

>i can be a code monkey 101 for rest of my life
It's more like a hockey career. By 35 you're out.

>getting rich by standing on top 4chancoin ponzi i somehow convince others to invest into
I love Donner-Kruger-blockchain olympics like any other /biz/ guy.

Nothing much. I did that and I'm 33. Now I've lost contact with anyone with whom I might compare myself and don't care what they or anyone else is doing.

Currently I'm travelling solo around India.

are you intelligent? Do you understand Hegel? Do you feel empty inside from missing out on social development and relationships?