Bad books actually make up for quite a good read sometimes

bad books actually make up for quite a good read sometimes

Attached: IMG_20190404_081925.jpg (414x414, 26K)

name one (1) bad book

I'll wait

quran

Catcher in the rye.

Supermarket by Logic

Under the Pendulum Sun

Ask me why I know you're Brazilian

Idiot.

because he's qt?

My diary desu.

This thank you

Unironically the Bible.
Horribly boring. Would not recommend to anyone mildly curious. But it's been an integral influence to my creative projects.

This

Diary of an Oxygen Thief

Nah, the bible could be pretty fun if you read the right books. Also, if you happen to grow up without any kind of religious education, like me, reading the bible can help you understand a shit ton of references you otherwise wouldn't get.

This

Attached: 25487579.jpg (310x475, 42K)

>Skol

Bump

It was because of the skol the loli is drinking, Skol is a Brazilian beer

Mein Kampf

Fanged Noumena
12 Rules for Life
Enlightenment Now
The Right Side of History

This. Reading Erich Auerbach's essay on the story of Isaac and Abraham made me realize how good reading the bible from a literary perspective can be.

Eragon

Attached: CF3E0BDC-45B2-41D8-BD9C-B9EE05E318A4.jpg (451x679, 81K)

> Good books are a good read.

Stop reading actual literature and get into light novels Yea Forums, after you've finished another 1500 chapter chink Isekai instead of a good book you'll understand.

Attached: [ELIMINATE THEM ALL].jpg (640x480, 41K)

Almost any self help book.
>I offer annnnnything you could want
>Just pay me $9.99
Faustian bargain of the shittest kind

Nope
t. non American, wasn't forced to read it in school, have read it several times

Everything in the LitRPG genre

Faustian bargain refers to selling your soul. Are you saying your soul is worth$9.99???

I'm not American as well, and have tried reading it recently but didn't like it at all. I blame it on the covers though, they make the story seem to be about an interesting adventure, which is not the case

It ain't shit, I'd sell it to the devil for another hit

Sauce?

That Digimon series that Chiaki J. Konaka (the writer of Lain and Big Tottaly Not Batman O) write for.

Also, this thread would be better if some anões posted pics and music from the Forróboys.
It's the most Yea Forums Brazillian band, and definitely worth a search on YouTube.