I'm asking you people because you're actually reading books, so you're likely to have a deeper understanding of things...

I'm asking you people because you're actually reading books, so you're likely to have a deeper understanding of things, at least beyond memes.
>while dreaming about stuff in the evening, I've realized that the worst thing that could happen to me is death
>because of what would happen to me while I'm dying and in the afterworld
>suddenly a gentle voice appears: "Sounds compelling! How about I make you immortal?"
What the hell was that

Attached: 1554149329815.jpg (1080x1266, 410K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/article_18708_5-reasons-immortality-would-be-worse-than-death.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, did you accept the offer?

why would I accept immortality if it meant an eternal stay on earth? earth will be a literal hell

Hell seems preferable to non-existence

This sounds like a weak post-rationalization. Your HGA/Augoeides/Daemon was trying to help you and you blew it. I'm pretty sure immortality would be more fun than what's going to happen to you in the afterworld.

Seriously though, I'm disappointed in you. You are supposed to at least try to converse with those intelligences rather than ignore them and run to Yea Forums - Literature for an explanation when it's way too late for you to achieve anything.

I used to get panic attacks from the thought of death, then you re-find your soul in a subconscious dream with a spirit guide and realize your body is disconnected from the soul.
There's a lot that goes into you at this reality, from language to history but what makes you yourself is your soul. Either it is new or has been in different flesh before, I know mine has been at least twice.
When you die you may lose memories and connections but you won't lose yourself.
The voice was probably just a freudian dream desire, a reflection of yourself giving you something you can't have.

Attached: monki.png (564x752, 402K)

>I'm asking you people because you're actually reading books
user...

>the worst thing that could happen to me is death
That's absolutely NOT the worst thing that could happen to you.

I recommend that you name this file "DeathChad.jpg"

That's called your ego...

Come on really?

>realized that the worst thing that could happen to me is death
>but when offered immortality sort of realized that death might not be the worst thing after all
You're learning

>actually reading books
prove it

I don't think a holy guardian angel would offer you earthly immortality, that sounds like a demon trying to trick him

cringe kill yourself

>tfw no supernatural entities ever try to communicate with you

Attached: TheLook.jpg (830x580, 192K)

Of all the things I've read today, this one was the most gay.

that's the schizophrenia

This sounds like a humanities issue.

Kek

cracked.com/article_18708_5-reasons-immortality-would-be-worse-than-death.html
From back when Cracked wasn't completely terrible.

ty ty
do not have that. also just because you're a materialist doesn't establish that you'd get to dictate either taste or what's actually real; you're likely to be a fag with bad taste and in denial of history. So shut the fuck up you cucks.

I did converse, but tbf I wasn't too friendly and the spirit basically told me that I'd pay for it.

I had POV dream last night, was a cyberpunk horror, it ended with me panicking within the dream because i had no body (like Robocop) and me falling back into a chair where I or somebody put back on "googles" and then I woke up.

What was before the panic?

There was also a "woman" with a fully cybernetic body but you could see her brain, she was talking about some hive mind queen.

ye if you're going to join the cybernetic hivemind (which they will force you to through social coercion and under heavy threats, you will enter the demonic realm. That's one reason why I declined the offer, the future won't be that great with a psychopathic elite, who have access to innumerable resources, workforces, innovations and a potentially omnipotent AI.

I had a neat dream once or twice at least. Once I was dreaming I was in a bar. It was lit with that strange sort of light you only see in dreams. The light that comes from nowhere. Anyway, people were dancing unnaturally, like puppets on strings. And my sister grabbed my shoulder and spun me around to face her. She told me everyone was worried I was going to kill them. I looked at the faces in the crowd, and they were all clearly frightened, as they danced slowly. Also Satan was clearly hiding amongst the crowd, I could glimpse flashes of him as the crowd jostled.

Anyway, I understood what was going on the whole time. So I went to the bar to have a beer. Then people around did start to die, and I knew I wouldn't be excluded. As I had my beer, I wondered if I made the right choice. Then I closed my eyes.

Except I just blinked. I opened my eyes, and I was in my bed. It was a curious awakening. Very peaceful, never had such a seamless transition for slumber to awakening. And full memory of the dream.

This isn't an isolated incident.

It is you.

Attached: sophia.jpg (846x957, 272K)

>first reaction is 'can I fuck it'?
lmao