2000 words essay due in 8 hours for literary contest with the theme being "Hidden Face"

> 2000 words essay due in 8 hours for literary contest with the theme being "Hidden Face"
> haven't written anything yet
Is there anyway I can make it?

Attached: 1416693372217.jpg (306x331, 69K)

No. Not in my experience at least. My output is limited to around 1500 words a day, and by that I really do mean a day of dedicating myself to work, so that's around 14 hours including breaks for food and masturbation. I don't think 8 hours is enough.

start with not wondering whether you can do it and writing something even if it's not good. it should at least give you insights of where you want to get or an idea you want to include on it

I mean, if you actually sit down and write, you can do 5k or 6k words a day. And I'm a lazy slow bastard so the real limit is probably 10k if you don't need to edit.

Search YouTube for Tape Face
Write a review of Tape Face
Put Tape on your Face
Be Tape Face
>Any Questions??
wink at audience

>actually submitting your assignments on time

Nigger, just hand it in late. As long as it's good, they won't penalize you too hard. I consistently hand my shit in past the due date.

>"Hidden Face"
MFW I have no face

go out in public for an hour wearing a black ski mask and sunglasses. ride public transport. walk on the street. come home and write about what happens to you

Nothing say "creative" as taking your instructions literally

2,000 words is nothing, I could do do that in 4 hours.

i kek'd

if he has no inspiration or ability to do it what does he have to lose? he could write in a very literal sense and whatever pseuds are running the contest would think he was the next hemingway

>People think you're about to start a mass shooting
>get detained and questioned for 24+ hours
>can't write anything

>go out in public for an hour wearing a black ski mask and sunglasses
and nothing else?

I can shit out a thousand words in an hour, what matters is if it comes from the heart

Attached: 1554598252983.jpg (600x900, 84K)

don't submit anything.
problem solved.

i thought this was implied

A face in a cloud
No trace in a crowd

If it's research based, no
If its just an essay where you write whatever you want within the normal structure (thesis, body, conclusion) then you should be able to write 2000 words in like 2 hours. Just write whatever comes to mind.

little solace comes to those who grieve

A man wakes up and can no longer feel his face and does not appear in any reflection. To other people his face is normal.
Now go write big boy!

This, but just as you have the mirror test for self cognition, as he cannot see his face he starts losing his sense of self devolving into de-cognition and turning into an animal-like being.

Or alternatively, experiencing something of an ego death and becoming a better human by forgeting the self.

OP here. I'm fucked.

Smh this is the type of disciplinary degeneracy that is characteristic of the midwit

>350 page manuscript due
>editor is walking toward me as I ty

>t. that faggot that has his parents call the professor to nag them until they boost his grade

No way. It took me an entire afternoon to just type 4k words from a handwritten story, and I got tired af from that.

I'd help you, but you seem a lazy fuck.

...Ooor I'm just a guy who turns in good work on time instead of being a cuck to my own laziness

This pic kills me

You likely have nothing more important to work on, faggot. If you actually had literary projects on the go, you wouldn't give a single fuck about turning in meaningless essays on time.

You lashing out at me proves you know i'm right. Instead of being a crybaby why dont you improve yourself. Oh wait you wont because you cant because your self satisfied pretentious complacency wont let you and this is why you're Never Gonna Make It tier. Neeeeeext.