What's your best argument against 'I could have been born in a better time and place'?

What's your best argument against 'I could have been born in a better time and place'?
Help me please, this is eating me.

Attached: tenor.gif (312x252, 152K)

You could've. You weren't. Stop worrying about it, you can't do anything to change it.

You weren't

There is no argument against it. According to your own desires there may very likely be a place and time better suited for you.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 311K)

The best way to look at it is to see the bright side of the time you currently live in. Although there's a lot of divisiveness and anger in the modern world, you also live in a time of informational freedom. You can learn whatever you want whenever you want. You also live in a time when (though it is threatened) people have a great amount of personal freedom. To me, the best thing to do is take the good in stride and try your hardest to make the bad better, even if in small ways.

Drake really could have been kino but he went down such a stupid musical path

You could have been born in a worse time and place, could you have not? What is your argument against that? Why can you not be thankful for that?

This desu

>born too late to be a dinosaur

seriously why go on

Attached: 91pzkLOWEoL._SX355_.jpg (355x333, 23K)

grass is always greener. truth is, if your life is shit, it's all because of you. take some responsibility, niglet.

Surroundings can play a role on life getting shit dude.

>I could have been born in a better time and place
How?

You're at least partly a product of your environment. Anyone born in a better time or place wouldn't be you.

it wouldn't be you

What if that would have been a better version of him?

there's always time to be based and redpilled

that shit made me depressed even more
>IMAGINE I COULD'VE BEEN A FUCKING BEAST

Dinosaurs were smaller than elephants. Don't believe Jurassic Park.

your "time" is only as good as what you make of it, no matter when you were born

desu being one of the world's highest paid musicians is probably comfier than being a b movie actor your entire life

oh i meant kino with his music. I hate that he started only doing dancehall and gave into every shitty music trend. I don't care about his acting.

Maybe in a first-world country, but that's not always the case.