You are fucking stupid

You fuckers are wasting so much time holy shit.
There are two important realizations:
1. Science can't breach the is-ought gap. There is no objectively true moral system.
2. Memes (moral ideals) are an embedded life form. They serve the interests of the genes.

Then the ultimate question arises: Do you want to exist or not? From the "yes" answer all important moral axioms and ideologies sprout.

Attached: nelson.jpg (233x217, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2tIwYNioDL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why does the Kraken BTFO the dolphin?

Attached: Spread Memes.jpg (1366x768, 178K)

Richard Dawkins is such an idiot. He's right on evolution and wrong about everything else. Time to die you delusional old fucker

Those are some nice words you got there, might try to explain their relationship to the teuth

What point do you want me to elaborate on?

The relationship between words/concepts and truth/reality

So you don't understand the words I used. Which ones don't you understand?

>want to exist
>behave "amorally"
>still exist

Attached: thinking.png (600x600, 175K)

>Do you want to exist or not?

not really

Sometimes behaving "amorally" (by the definitions of the collective) is only raising ones chances to continue existing.

But how can evolution be real if the Kraken devours the dolphin?

Attached: mythfagsbtfo.jpg (1366x768, 92K)

It's all absurd, go and play some fotball, shot an arab. Take the Camus pill.

And if evolution is real, why didn't Dawkins adapt a mutation in the mind away from idiocy?

Attached: evolve.jpg (1366x768, 200K)

Wtf is this?

What exactly is absurd?

The realtionship between man that searches meaning while the transcendental truth is the lack of inherent purposeness in the universe. This emptiness has propelled thinkers to conquer the cosmos with ideology and religion, trying to paint over the reality with spooks in order to escape their subjective existence in order to find a safe resting place in the universe. The spooks are mostly a reaction against the indifference of the universe, ideology to. The ultimate end goal is to embrace the absurd, remove the spooks and get a job. Also fuck women.

Wrong. The appropriate response to the realization that everything is a spook is not to abandon them, but to create your own personal spook that serves your self interests. In my case its existence.

We are just doing the same thing. Just embrace the absurd and do what you want, that's it. Ethics is just the dying breath of religion and all that self intrest is just you trying to rationalize what you want to do anyways.

Indeed. My moral axiom is as true or false as any other axiom. However, the difference between mine and any other moral axiom is that I will survive and you will perish.

Better hold on to your seat tight:
youtu.be/2tIwYNioDL8

Nah dude, I have it pretty chill and eat healthy. You should try to stop being so annoying tho.

>Defines existence as individual survival
You're never going to make it dude

The only way you can prove 2 is by proving no gods are real. Pretty easy to justify 2 tho