Does going off estrogen make you more Yea Forumserate?

I'm a transgender woman. I took my first law school admissions test (basically an IQ score but with logic puzzles instead of visual ones) and scored mid-150s. I scheduled the next possible retake did absolutely no practice beforehand, then, a week before the retake, I went off estrogen/anti-androgens for a week. I got mid-160s. I also took a quick run before.

I still bombed on logic games because I have no ability to keep track of anything, but unlike the first time, it's like time slowed down and I could actually take a stab at answering them, even in my own flawed way, without the time pressure. I'm also pretty sure I got PERFECT scores on the logical reasoning/reading comprehension questions (my scores align pretty well with -1/-0 on LR/LC and abysmal scores on LG, but it was a sealed test). The whole time I was practically bouncing, having fun answering the questions - systematically deconstructing them almost automatically in my head - instead of focusing hard and getting confused. I literally could not tell you any of the tricks people use to do logical reasoning, but it just came normally, like I was reading a simple passage.

Is testosterone or some kind of estrogen suppression the key to success? Possible thought if you have some testosterone lying around.

Attached: contemplation.jpg (590x391, 54K)

Please stay off our board :3

Plz be my trap gf

It's my board.

Sorry, but I already have a qt vagina having gf.

please stay on our board and please please be in
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Eww, gross

Have you read the Greek yet?

I speak french and greek if you know what I mean.

Consider that there are many mental disorders that also provide for a large IQ, namely bi-polar disorder. The number for such cases is abnormally high in your community. There’s a large difference between actually intelligence and praxis, don’t forget emotional intelligence. The more masculine someone is the more negotiating power they have in almost all social situations. I have no problem with you choosing to be trans but just consider that feminizing yourself will put you at a huge social and eventually economic disadvantage.

He’s just going to end up offing himself anyway

tranny going to law school lol no point you will kill yourself in the next few years when you finally get you will never be a woman

I wrote a three paragraph reply for this and then accidentally hit the refresh button.

Anyway, the gist of the reply is that I can use my masculine ability to negotiate aggressively while at the same time using my 'transgender' or 'female' status as bargaining chips, both carrot and stick (discrimination lawsuits).

I am sorry, but I only engage with people with 80% verbal IQ or higher.

?

Ask /lgbt/ you degenerate reprobate.

I guess I’d ask you to clarify what exactly you mean by masculine ability. I find it hard to take you seriously if you think a discrimination lawsuit is going to help you in the long term. I don’t know what kind of law you plan to practice but even if you do win some kind of civil case you’d be blackballed afterwards. Nobody will want to work with you, unless you’re some type of activist lawyer which you very may well be. But I can’t help but to think your plan is t very thoight out. If what you’re asking is if T is going to help you negotiate or be more advantageous in social situations the answer is always yes. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that more masculine lesbians are also the most vocal and possess the most power in LGBTQ communities. The bottom line is if you’re feminine you won’t make it very far In most careers.

Furthermore I think modern transgenderism is simply a social negotiation for weak males to achieve more praise and social currency/power which was inevitably going to be expressed in some way in a hypercapitlist and feminizes society. But that power is only so far reaching, it’s more than most middle American or retail worker can achieve but the real achievers will always be masculine men.

if your dysphoria is so bad that you can't go off of it, don't go off of it. if you do, you're going to end up killing yourself. then again, if you have manageable dysphoria and you really feel like there's a difference, then feel free to go off of it, do whatever
also ignore the other anons. Yea Forums is Yea Forums; there is no /straightcislit/ and /lgbtlit/. you're allowed to be here

>tranny
>capable of good literature

>I guess I’d ask you to clarify what exactly you mean by masculine ability.
I just negotiate, which many women seem scared to do. I'm always willing to walk away or, if it's a lawsuit or some other adversarial situation, to leverage all of my resources to beat my opponent into submission.

>I find it hard to take you seriously if you think a discrimination lawsuit is going to help you in the long term. I don’t know what kind of law you plan to practice but even if you do win some kind of civil case you’d be blackballed afterwards.
Even more people to sue, as far as I'm concerned. I have made more money than most law school graduates out of discrimination lawsuits even before law school. I can only imagine the amount of lawsuits I'll be able to kick out when it's not just me having accrued the cause of action.

>Nobody will want to work with you, unless you’re some type of activist lawyer which you very may well be. But I can’t help but to think your plan is t very thoight out. If what you’re asking is if T is going to help you negotiate or be more advantageous in social situations the answer is always yes. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that more masculine lesbians are also the most vocal and possess the most power in LGBTQ communities. The bottom line is if you’re feminine you won’t make it very far In most careers.
I am by no means feminine. I am literally a masculine lesbian with a cisgender female wife. I just have long hair and look like a woman.

So you’ve answered your own question, you get through the world with a male affect and you already know this. It seems apparent that you already understand this. I have to disagree with you, I don’t believe you can build a sustainable practice with constantly being wrapped up in your own court cases. Money is unimportant, if going through law school and building a respected career is what you want you won’t do this. But I can see you’re vengeful and will therefore most likely remain unfulfilled in life. My advice is to stop projecting outwardly and look within for your happiness, especially if you have enough money to sustain you materially. Let me ask you, do you often find people in the LGBTQ community are very introspective? Because I don’t, and it’s obvious to me that’s a huge source of pain and discomfort for them and their lives.

>I just negotiate, which many women seem scared to do. I'm always willing to walk away or, if it's a lawsuit or some other adversarial situation, to leverage all of my resources to beat my opponent into submission.
>Even more people to sue, as far as I'm concerned. I have made more money than most law school graduates out of discrimination lawsuits even before law school. I can only imagine the amount of lawsuits I'll be able to kick out when it's not just me having accrued the cause of action.
wew lad. you seem like the most disgusting human filth imaginable. have you ever been a positive influence to your fellow humans in a way that doesnt involve you or your loved ones getting direct or indirect status / money benefits out of it... you know, just out of the goodness of your heart?

Nice larp

OK this is a masterpiece.

Attached: platon.gif (640x480, 484K)

I can’t imagine she fits in with any far leftists. I mean serious communists hate transgender identity since it’s a capitalist manifestation. But even commonplace dullard progressives must find her deplorable. I guess you really can get away with anything as long as you’re a protected class in your psychological in-group.

LSAT isn’t an IQ test. If you want to go to law school then it’s about how much you want it. Women are consistently at the top of my class. Some of my best law professors have been women. Some of the smartest lawyers I know are women. I daydream of hatefucking our journal board, because they’re mostly the attractive top ranked conservative bitches.

You’re just fucking retarded. Or not dedicated enough.

This will be entirely anecdotal evidence, but pertinent to the germ of the question at hand.

>cis lesbian, since early childhood
>roughly two decades of amusingly continuous trauma
>decide to order bovine ovary/ovarian glandular supplements online on a whim to see if my tits get bigger
>instead my skin clears up and my mood stabilizes, benevolence makes me happy, emotions float over my mental architecture like sunsets
>stop taking the titty pills, start getting acne in the chin region again and return to being a pedantic empiricist
>eureka

Apparently my turbulent youth caused (mild) stress-induced masculinization; left to its own devices my endocrine system is quite stingy with its estrogen.

I would absolutely agree that there is a shift of some sort in the procedure of thinking that correlates to "male" and "female" hormone profiles. It appears to affect the manner in which the neurological compiler functions.

With that said, the degree of variation - as you note yourself - represents a very small shift in output. You only saw a ten-point difference. That's not large enough to be significant.

A ten point difference in this case is a shift from the 50th to the 90th percentile.

I think it's fair to build a practice out of discrimination lawsuits. For other people, obviously. If I just wanted to do my own lawsuits I'd keep walking into Muslim bakeries.

Yes. You're only saying that because you're upset a woman thinks that way, instead of a man.

If it isn't the 99th percentile, consistently across the board, it might as well be the 51st.

Attached: 0BFF62F9-8755-4464-B843-C02B43D28CEF.jpg (500x500, 46K)

>woman
>transgender woman
pick one