Why were all the classics I read teaching premarital sex as bad when the society around me reveres it?

Why were all the classics I read teaching premarital sex as bad when the society around me reveres it?

I have opportunities now to lose my khv status and I understand that once I do, I will desire sexual intercourse stronger than ever before - but years of reading stoic philosophy and catholic theology have had a deep effect on me: Although I do not live a catholic lifestyle, I can't help but think premarital sex is a fruitless endeavour - yet I am drawn to it because I see everyone else doing it.

Attached: 1553025903457.png (1000x1000, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqEDhKKPl-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

postmodernism

>I will desire sexual intercourse stronger than ever before

Just don't do it. Sex is the easiest thing to not do.

Marriage is not the pivotal point, what is important is to go in with the firmest intention not to run away, and drink this particular cup to the dregs. Which are, as any older man will tell you, quite bitter.

People that do not drag their principles to the conclusions are lost though.

>Why were all the classics I read teaching premarital sex as bad
Which ones?

>I have opportunities now to lose my khv status

This is the part where you discover whether any of that reading truly impacted your character or whether it was all for naught. This is the test, right here.

>holding one of the most fundamental urges of the human condition at bay

Literally just wrap it bro. It’s nice. And the comfort of another human is wonderful. But it’s not going to blow your mind. It’s just another god damn thing on the list.

Hmmmmmmmm, I wonder... I don't know ((WHO)) could be behind such a nefarious act (or every nefarious act throughout history for that matter).

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 42K)

>yet I am drawn to it because I see everyone else doing it.
Don't be weak and transfigure your desires. If you wanted to fuck out of your own volution I'd understand but you're simply being a sheep here.

Also consider taking your religious background more seriously : youtube.com/watch?v=ZqEDhKKPl-o

damn... World Health Organization?????

not if you're in love

Because Marxists want to destabilize the jenga tower that is society and then rebuild it back in their image

>I have opportunities now to lose my khv status and I understand that once I do, I will desire sexual intercourse stronger than ever before
No you won't. Look, you know you only want to fuck because you're programmed to. What's the function of fucking? To make more people. Making people is a huge pain in the ass, so the body decided to make the act of fucking in and of itself as important to you as reproduction is to it. If you're in a position where you're not willing or able to accept the responsibility of parenthood, fucking becomes a risky form of recreation. That's all it is, dangerous fun. If you're a fucking moron, like most people seem to be, you'll lean into the 'fun' half, if you're not a fucking moron, you'll lean into the 'dangerous' half.

Smart people realize that you need to be really goddamn holy shit motherfucking careful about what woman you pick to have a kid with, and having a kid on accident with a woman you didn't pick carefully is maybe one or two degrees of separation away from suicide on the 'fuck up your life' scale. Hell, sex is closely tied to a fuckload of complicated, nebulous and uncontrollable emotions as well, making the best case scenario even worse if, again, you're not careful about who you fuck.

Old dead people from a long time ago more or less figured out that the only women you will ever find that are actually 100% safe for you to fuck are the ones you have no reason not to marry.

People of all breed are unable to see behind the curtain, the goal of sex is outdated.

PUSH ME TO THE EDGE

Classics?
Start with the Romans!
Juvenal, Martial, Catullus, Carmina priapea.

Nicely said.

>I will desire sexual intercourse stronger than ever before

Not necessarily. I used to want it more back then because of the social pressure. Now that "it's done" I don't really think about it anymore. Haven't done it for over a year now after a long period of having sex every week or so, and I can't say I care all that much; not that I never get horny or anything like that, but it's really not that bothersome. Honestly though, we're all very different about sex. Pre-marital sex doesn't have to be unhealthy, but it's all about how you approach it. Having sex with someone you love and trust (who loves and trusts you) is perfectly fine and, in fact, a great experience that shouldn't leave you frustrated. Having sex with some random girl is probably psychologically unhealthy and will damage you in the long run.

>Sex is the easiest thing to not do
Nah, that's pantomime.

This is a very good post.

>classics good!
>traditions good!
>modern stuff bad!

Attached: LU0PKhz6-e1538639274711.jpg (626x375, 39K)