Whats up my future reddit commie friends

Whats up my future reddit commie friends

Attached: 99nwords.jpg (826x1024, 185K)

you can brainwash me into being a communist if you want but i will NEVER stop constantly saying "nigger"

>b-but i thought /pol/ were the only redditors

Thanks /pol/, the same screenshot from two years ago and still no commie redditors. gookmoot needs to delete your board because you keep shitting in everyone elses space and it's annoying

>t. commie redditor

t. commie redditors

discord trannies planned and orchestrated 9/11 to degrade white men and hurt Yea Forums

never let them forget

Well I'll be, looks like we have been found out.

Id rather have a few clowns from reddit than a single crossboarder from /pol/ any day

this but unironically

you have to go back

Make me, cuck

that's because you are literally a clown from reddit, obviously you prefer your own kind

Most true right-wingers don't even use this site anymore. It's gone to utter shit.

as they say, liever reddit dan /pol/

>t. commie redditors

reddit trash easier to get rid of
/pol/ fags never stop

Yea Forums should be an apolitical board. Only lawless faggots think political discussion belongs here
>b-but /pol/ is shit!
So? That doesn’t mean this is the right place for it.
But of course there are images like the one in OP that probably inspire hordes of mutts to flood our little community with low IQ discussion of youtubers and politicians and screenshots from twitter (there are multiple of these threads up right now).

Shut up fag

>let's delete the containment board
God you're retarded. You'd fit right in on /pol/.

This

“Colonize”

Hahahahaha, dude colonialism is fucking sweet. Ask Hong Kong if they think it’s cool.

So then we shouldn’t discuss any philosophy either, as political discussion is so intertwined with philosophy. And really, quite a bit of literature is influenced by philosophy, so we probably shouldn’t talk about it either. Y’know, cause it may start a political discussion. Any by discussion I mean a platform for ironic /pol/ propaganda.

Hello my fellow based boomer

Attached: 30173F2B-EBA3-41BC-B5A8-166C48A0C186.png (944x4013, 596K)

50% of /pol/ is from reddit, 30% is from youtube and 20% from stromnigger.org

>*ahem*
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: 1523881140726.jpg (245x249, 14K)

i agree, philosophy fags can fuck off to /his/ as intended unless they want to discuss specific books

This photo is old, like, years, if I remember.

99% of /pol/ crossboarders are redditors or similar who came to Yea Forums because of gamergate or the 2016 election

this is the people that say they're gonna win the race war