I was just a /fa/ fag who wanted to read Beckett...

I was just a /fa/ fag who wanted to read Beckett. After reading the Greeks and then many books in a year from Marx and Adorno, to Land and Bataille while browsing this board I feel detached from my friends and the suggested reality surrounding me, nothing truly connects with me. I don't even know what's the point of this thread, is anyone in the same situation, have you somehow gotten out of a state like this. This isn't exactly fulfilling. Every single human and man-made or manipulated object around me is semi-controlled by Capital. I have a feeling of uncanny every second and like I am losing my mind.

Attached: 1547854063873.jpg (821x1280, 210K)

It’s very difficult to be in this state and it seems like there’s no way to fix it - just know You’re not alone

Ignored. I loathe that board.
They banned me for saying nigger in my account of this one with dredlocks and how oh so much I disliked him. I was no racist, folks. I've liked black people. Good tidings with them. But this one, this one warranted the label of nigger so I did just that and invoked the term then and there.
I will never post there again. I cannot work with my creativity stifled.

you know you dont have to pretend to have read to post your little blog post everyone does that here. I'd bet my soul you havent read shit desu

pic related is literally me though

Attached: 1528749579662.jpg (1597x1600, 542K)

Unironically just read more Beckett. I find a good dose of him always strangely reconnects me with the world. Also Computer Liebe is a nice song

Attached: becketttrilogy.jpg (300x464, 19K)

Cringe

yeah I deserved that cringe. Going to bed now.

Those guys are paranoid blackpillers. Read some Spinoza or Aristotle or Dante or Goethe, hell even Hegel if you think you can.
The reason Marxism sucks beyond being one analytical tool is that it is one line of thought that's able to swallow up all others. Normally this happens on a disciplinary level, where a physicist has to see everything through the lens of physics, or a psychologist through psychology, etc. but Marxism just looks at it all through one specific interdisciplinary lens that recognizes the problem but has never given an alternative or solution.
The reason reductionism sucks isn't just that it can be depressing in the marxist context. It's also that it's boring. When you apply one standard of analysis or assumption to absolutely everything, all you end up with is the assumption as the conclusion, so repetitively.

All you got to do is find something meaningful that will let you find peace on earth

based

Nigger originally meant "dumb person" yet white racists made it about race and putting African Americans down. I'm black and I know the original meaning of the word because I'm not a dumb white racist because white racists are the real niggers.

1. Normies
2. Read a few books, feel weird [You're here]
3. Depraved depths
4. Obsessive scholars
5. Normies

Interesting, I've tried to be conscious of the Law of the instrument but reflecting I guess I have surrounded myself in a certain liquid form of certain analytical suspicious critique of dread while showing hypocrisy towards those in a liquid form of Capital. But this is part of the problem for me, I just experience myself like I'm jumping around from bubble to bubble. Making my own reality over and over. Like I'm stuck within connected hyper realities. I want to escape them, like when I was a boy, looking at a larva eating a green leaf and then a girl came up to me to tell me that the larva was her grandmother before we watched it together. People are already true as children, but get entangled within hyper real systems and I think that's the constant uncanny feeling I have, people losing themselves.

you aren't supposed to use racist slurs outside of Yea Forums. Didn't you even read the site rules before posting?

Yes, all of these things are bullshit, but don't let that get in the way of perceiving higher realities. Take the Tradpill and read Guenon, Evola, Vedantists, Sufis, Taoists, Neoplatonists, etc, and keep your eye on the metaphysical ball of realization.

In the sense that people seem to experience this reality as non connected symbols, but view themselves as a hyper-individual symbol interconnected with constructs that aren't truly connective, only artificially. I've been paying close attention to the language of my friends, there's so much repetition of events and minor news are shared to everyone to produce a talkative connection to put up the image one desires. The symbol they desire. When this goes too far socially (Elliot Rodger) or through digital technology (Randy Stair) you get extreme cases like them. Where reality becomes warped, to surround their interconnected symbols. Where everything connects with the symbols they hate or love. And I don't know if I'm reaching out here but I see most people showing traits from both of them, I've read about both and listened to them and they're both in their own hyper-reality, just like almost the entirety of everyone, if not all adults and teens. Only there are a few shared hyper-realities considered safe by the system but these two went out to different and harming bubbles like so many others, who are brushed off as defective instead of consequences to this system.

Attached: ye.jpg (500x391, 60K)

Capitalism was always hallow and bad, it’s the sourve for all modern suffering and therefore humanity and art. The difference now is that women used to suck our dicks for it. Now there’s no reason to be alive.

Don't forget this extends to the limits of civilization, the source of the absurd, but not beyond it. I haven't read those books but drew similar conclusions to what you describe through observation, what I found by living in a place surrounded by nature (far from the US), is that nature along with art - really just beauty in general, aesthetically pleasing beings, concepts, and creations (art) - are what still remain untouched by the negative. You won't be able to unlearn what you now know but you can shift your attention onto what remains untainted, while acting as a casual observer of the absurdity found in civilization, and this existence in general. Eventually with time - I assume these conclusions are recent, maybe a few years old - everything becomes numb or its emotional content exhausted, which allows you to move onto other things while living with and accepting those ideas.

You shouldn't read these books if you're not somewhere in University.

I think you have some genuine mental disorder, you're making connections that don't make any sense.

what doesn't make sense?

>he thinks site rules are in any way enforced
top kek nigger

Attached: top kek.png (335x58, 18K)

>Every single human and man-made or manipulated object around me is semi-controlled by Capital

I haven't spoken to a person who doesn't think like this. Even the degenerate ones. Especially the degenerates.

i remember getting banned on /sci/ for posting an mlp reaction image (but the girl was in the human form). in other words, jannies are trannies

The "no ponies outside of /mlp/" thing is one of the few rules on Yea Forums that actually gets enforced.

why are they moving the "what's on your mind" thread to /r9k/, I can't handle that kind of degeneracy,

This. I want to post about writing my book there :(

Please elaborate.

I was in that phase some years ago as I started reading stuff like you. You've gotten some new perspectives and things seem different in that new light. But as time goes on you propably will get more perspectives to see things.

Imo it's the way humanity is organized, and its totally natural that we organize through capital (or might). But it's clear you only see manipulation and control, cause you're propably looking for it

He's right. Read some Dante

>getaloadofthisguy.jpeg

>inb4 reddit spacing

Attached: 1528503475852.jpg (2048x1536, 291K)

My post was adressed to OP

I made a thread named "post what's on your literary mind", but no one realized it's the "post what's on your mind thread", just formatted to distract the mods

>woman
>liking krafwerk
lol

Go back to God

nice

you need to go back to the basics and realise none of this actually matters as long as you're happy
read some epicurus or stoics or something

I can’t be very happy when I’m disconnected with everyone because they are symbols

Verbatim what a nigger would say

literally doesn't matter

Someone should hit you hard. Then you
can overcome the idea that people around you are symbols only. You lack reality which means you lack pain and pleasure stemmimg from another person. You can only escape your experience and thus make a connection with reality if another being that you recognize has the same fundamental attributes and senses like you takes you out of your head. The internet doesn't succeed with this task because here indeed people are nothing but symbols that you can avoid as you wish. If someone is running after you wanting to kill you or hug you as you leave then symbolism is done for.

you're a fuckin faggot, dude

Attached: v1.jpg (236x173, 14K)

well yeah, I browsed /fa/

Shup up nigger

Nigger