What books should I read to understand the true brutality of humans?

What books should I read to understand the true brutality of humans?

Attached: D13HuJfUwAAfuoq.jpg (1536x2048, 375K)

>tfw no chink gf

>spiral onions-posting for the children

The Old Testament desu because God made us in his image

The Brothers Karamazov
>Pic unrelated

Attached: aesthetic.jpg (720x469, 95K)

>wanting an insectoid gf that looks like a fucking caveman before her 3 hour makeup/hair routine

at this point I would even take you as my gf
I am that desperate

>implying the creepy child makeup is any better

Humans, like any animal, become incredibly brutal when their lives are threatened. I wonder just how fragile civilized society is. If America ran out of food, even the hamburgers, for a month what sort of atrocities would occur in that short period of time? Pretend the rest of the world has the same problem so they can't be helped by other countries.
I know during Eastern European famine people did some brutal things in order to survive and we in 1st world countries like to pretend that we would be more civilized and level headed than they were but I doubt that we would be. Any books that display this brutality realistically? Fiction or non-fiction is fine.

Attached: recent.jpg (775x784, 157K)

>/pol/tier infograph

yikes

Watch a documentary about life in prison.

Gulag Archipelago

Blood Meridian was about this, also might be my favourite book I've read so far, I need to reread it

Yes I read that and it was good.
I heard some people say that this is fiction. Is it fiction or nonfiction?

Attached: AcSSgnV.jpg (1536x2048, 683K)

i cant tell if this photo is several different women or just 1

desu

Attached: 154822771.jpg (1440x2560, 1.63M)

Autistics do have problems with facial recognition.

My diary desu, if you read my account and understood my suffering you would know the true nature of brutality, not the appearance of it that is deified in various media but the cold truth of it. Brutality is destructive, violent and vicious but even more than that it is gentle and innocuous and indifferent. If you read my diary and understood the suffering of a modern day neet then you would also gain a deep understanding of that monstrous brutality that lay beneath the surface of every soul. Even that cute girl you posted, I see her true nature. The disgusted glares, the indifference, the virulent hatred, I see it all. I sincerely believe that my diary desu will be uncovered after I die of old age and read by people around the world, kinda like Anne Frank's. Maybe then people will understand.

I already read Elliot Rodger's manifesto

Elliot was a delusional charlatan, he did not understand his fellow man and instead lashed out because he couldn't get his dick wet. I understand the brutality of man but I also understand the unending compassion that is present in all of us. This simple duality proved to be too difficult for his peabrain to comprehend and he greeted his fellow man with anger while I greet them with love. One cannot understand the essence of brutality without first letting go of all appearances. Without first discarding irrational hatred and anger.

Seconded.

Nonfiction

I read this when I was 13 or so, due to a lifelong fascination with human atrocities and how they happen.

Attached: F8F7642A-B855-463E-A669-AE8D4BFDEC0E.jpg (497x750, 37K)

Cool thanks

you seem like a 73 IQ redditor

the gulag archipelago

Attached: 9780061253713_p0_v2_s550x406.jpg (267x406, 21K)

This way for the gas, ladies and gentlemen

2nd on blood meridian. about halfway through it and it's pretty great so far. definitely about the brutality of humans

Anything about the brutal reality of WWII, even really mainstream popular history has some insights in to the insanity or war. The Second World War' by Anthony Beevor is a good place to start. I particularly remember when he quotes a witness of a German solider tying two Russians to a gate and sticking a grenade in one of their pockets. Apparently, they screamed and begged for death after there guts were blown out and they were left still hanging to the gate.

I could see myself becoming a terrorist if the hamburgers disappeared. That's why we should start teaching thiz new primitivism fad to the common citizens. Slowly but surely, as they say, we ought to inject the primitivist mode of thinking, living, fashion, etc. generation by generstion till all that's left are primitivists.

The Painted Bird
Any book about serial killers

The holocaust is kind of overplayed

Which type of makeup is that?

It’s actually underplayed.

What world do you live in?

Uzzlang or lanjiao

The one outside of /pol/.

nietzsche

Atomised by Houellebecq
It's all comfy nostalgia until the Omega Animal chapter

roll

There's hundreds of holocaust new tv shows documentaries and movies being made every year. Same thing with books about the holocaust.

Greedy selfish jews Want to steal the attention when there should be more films about Vietnam but if we make a movie about whites killing Asians its more racist than whites killing Jewish Asians what a joke

The 6th Extinction.

SEA is better if you know where to look for.

>liking jungle asians
Yikes

>films about Vietnam but if we make a movie about whites killing Asians
It was mostly asians killing whites dear burger fren

post face

"Catch-22," by Heller. Alternatively, "One Flew Over the Cuckoo Nest," by Kesey.

Consider it first hand evidence from an unreliable narrator. It's a historical account with a valuable collection of qualitative information but it's not a thorough academic study. Treat it with prudence

the sailor who fell from the grace with the sea

Nah, not all of them are actually as ugly as they are depicted on the media. As their economy improves the people will also change their lifestyle and fashion, will eventually try to conform to the standards, just take a look at the chinks for more than half a century ago, big difference.

Attached: 23161045_348122158986519_762020905906864128_n.jpg (1080x1350, 81K)

Blindness by Jose Saramago. That’s the hole point of the book. Great read btw

Looks good

Attached: Country Girls, Funaki Musubu, Morito Chisaki, Ozeki Mai, Tsugunaga Momoko, Yamaki Risa, Yanagawa Nan (1674x2048, 576K)

The Nazi Doctors

>trusting an excel sheet that some random user made
Why?

Top right is adorable.

Attached: Anna_sugoi.jpg (500x420, 23K)

Anything on Rape on Nanking, the Holocaust and genocides.

I recommend you read 'Shake Hands With The Devil' by Romeo Dallaire. He watched the Rwandan genocide unfold abd was told not to intervene.

Confirmation bias. You already decided that humans are brutes, now you want the books that confirm this so you can be dumb while sounding smart.

You are linking terror attacks to animal-like brutality?

That's inaccurate. Animals just kill for primary needs; humans commit multikill for the sake of ideas.

Gulag Archepelago implies that even in brutal conditions, there is a man-ness that separates humans from animals; the MC looks at the wall he built with satisfaction, predicts the Major will survive, makes it a principle never to lick bowls.

Baudelaire poems