Who had less sex

Who had less sex
Kant or Newton?

Attached: 1544177911404.jpg (888x888, 128K)

0 = 0

They both died virgins so...

me

Minus numbers are allowed. IMO kant was like -3 sex and Newton like -8 sex

Someone post that quote about the bitch who fangirled over Kant and then killed herself because he called her a whore.

Kant fucked gilfs

me, desu.

From what I've read Kant was disagreeable. His obsessive routine and harsh demeanor would not have been very inviting. Newton, on the other hand was a kooky shut-in, who wanted all his time to himself and had neither the desire nor personality for romance.

Newton almost certainly had a gay lover, though. His supposed asexuality rests on his lifelong disinterest in women.

>Kant was disagreeable
Not true. The rumors about "being able to set your watch to Kant's perambulations" do not reflect Kant at the time he wrote the Critique of Pure Reason and other big works. At that point, Kant was known for being an avid pool hustler and the best-dressed man in Königsberg.

Attached: Wat8.jpg (604x404, 40K)

Kant was a great story teller and had dinner parties daily. People liked the little goblin.

Schopenhauer lived alone and his only companion was a dog who the neighborhood children called mrs.Schopenhauer

Attached: Schopenhauer.jpg (300x358, 15K)

Why is schopey so cute

He fucked prostitutes

Attached: 1521958013390s.jpg (250x233, 4K)

Homos say that about everyone retroactively
Newton was in fact a nofap

Attached: 1552447781677.png (917x688, 1.39M)

t. faggot

what the fuck does that mean? are you 14?
somebody told me Kant held sick parties at his house while he was in the upper floor working on KrV.

There is no way any of what you wrote is true

well newton died at 84 vs kant's 79. But didn't kant say masturbation was a sin.

Pretty close.

Attached: maybe the worst thing ever made by human hands.jpg (600x591, 158K)

Kant probably had sex when he was young, just never got married

The same goes for Kant. He had an affair with an Englishman

So.... hand jobs, at best, right? Maybe a BJ?

He also once pushed a woman over for getting too close to him, forcing him to pay for her injuries until the end of his life

me

women threw themselves at both of them yet they persisted. People here will deny it because "he was a midget" or "he was an autist" but the truth is, they were just so powerful they could literally just not be affected by it.
That's true power

Tesla

life was simply better back then

I heard he once stood silent and wouldn't start his class until all girls had left the classroom, back when he was a grade school teacher for a while. He would go out with his friends and punch guys whom Proust had provoked, while the little consumptive poofter would hide behind him, giggling in French. After the Nazis lost he had to give up his teaching job and he became, of all things, an arms dealer in the French colony of Djibouti. He never set hands on a quill again. He was seen for the last time as Pushkin's second at the latter's duel with Lermontov, when he had to deliver the coup de grace himself because Pushkin couldn't find it in him to finish off his old friend with the butt of his pistol, after they both had run out of bullets.

Attached: IMG-20180225-WA0006.jpg (900x1600, 163K)

I read he hissed to sleep in a straightjacket so he wouldn't... jack it.

*used

woah! Is all of that true? Where do i read more?