Evolian Autist Seeking Apoliteia

Can anyone recommend my books that advocate for "apoliteia", being apolitical?

I'm pretty far-right, but I just want to forget politics and focus on spiritual shit. I feel like politics sort of darkens all my days.

I'm getting the feeling that politics is pretty much a form of dark magic warfare meant to weigh you down and embolden samsaric consciousness. I want to be out of the loop and forget politics. I'm just curious about other guys who have felt the same. Surely some monks have advocated this. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Attached: 1553115713370.jpg (312x600, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oKLasc1m-LA
unqualified-reservations.org/
accesstoinsight.org/lib/authors/mahasi/progress.html
ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/d/dhammapada/
holy-bhagavad-gita.org/index
albanycomplementaryhealth.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/TaoTeChing-LaoTzu-StephenMitchellTranslation-33p.pdf
obo.genaud.net/backmatter/indexes/sutta/sutta_toc.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Schopenhauer, Cioran, Weil.........

OP here, I'm looking for something with this energy:

youtu.be/oKLasc1m-LA

"The majority of people would rather die than wake up. I don't care about them! Sorry! I don't, I really don't. I don't care if people wake up. I don't care. It doesn't matter to me. I don't care. The only thing that matters to me is that I'm awake... I don't care about a "message", I don't care about pointing things out. Those things don't matter to me, because the people don't give a fuck... those are the people I couldn't give a fuck about. Go to hell. I don't care about you."

The Bible. Basically get into Christianity and you get dual citizenship with the ideal theocratic monarchy.

Don't do this.

>taking Charls' insane ranting seriously

Fucking Zoomers, man.

Nietzsche.

He isn't taking it seriously.

Honestly, I think that rant was one of his more lucid ones and it's pretty impactful. My social life has suffered a lot due to politics, but it hit me pretty hard when he said "The majority of people would rather die than wake up." He is right and I've ruined friendships because I didn't have this in mind. And a lot of people have ruined their careers as well for this stuff.

I have two books on my to-read list and then I'm likely going to spend the next few months reading the Bible, unless I get some other recs first. But I'm getting to it, user. I promise.

Unironically:
Bhagavad Gita, the dialogue between Krishna and a prince in despair.

The Dhammapada, aka the direct words of the Buddha. How to avoid being ensnared by "illusion" or mara.

The Lao-zi, or Tao Te Ching; on the nature of existence.

The cloud of unknowing, anonymous Christian author.

The Practice of the Presence of God, by Brother Lawrence

I believe that if you can spend some time meditating on these texts, you'll get a lot more out of your Bible reading. The Christian gnostics in particular, I expect, will be of great use to you.

+ Voltaire's Candide, for a more wry and humorous take on the the problems of civilization. Forgot that one.

All the works I've mentioned have the virtue of being brief, and extraordinarily pithy. Even if you don't "read", I'm sure you'll find something of value here.

Read Meditations, internalize that you shouldn't have your emotions controlled by things out of your control, accept that all of politics is out of your control

>"The majority of people would rather die than wake up."
That's pretty much what I got out of Society of the Spectacle. Refusal to engage in politics and mass media is self-imposed exile. Your only options are to completely checkout of society and live in the woods, or join a monastery. So, you may want to read some books on surviving in the wilderness and living off the land. From your OP, I'm guessing you've actually read Ride the Tiger. You can take Evola's advice to participate in politics but not get attached to them. Toaism comes to mind as a way to help with all of these points. I'd probably start with the Zhuangzhi.
>reading the Bible
Please, don't fall for the dualist jew.

Some greats recs. Screenshotted this and will consider reading these before I go deep into the Bible. Thanks, user.

Read Mencius Moldbug, Unqualified Reservations
unqualified-reservations.org/

I'll check out Society of the Spectacle. I think that you're right about having to be pretty monastic if you check out of politics since politics is literally everywhere. It's pretty scary. I would take Evola's advice but it's too hard for me to keep my emotions out of things to the point where it seriously negatively impacts me. It would be nice to "leave society" as much as possible. Or to live within it without really "being in it", if that makes sense.

> Please, don't fall for the dualist jew.
No worries, user. I'm a neoplatonist at heart. My reading of the Bible will for several reasons but totally adopting its metaphysics will not be one of them.

>Bump this thread to hell
I have the exact same feel. Give me all the reading material I need to need this political nightmare cycle...

Do you lift weights? How's your diet?

watch capeshit, use tinder/okc etc, go on day trips (hikes, museums, whatever), and hug ur mommy. if you can't stay on the tiger while doing these things you weren't strong enough to hop on it to begin with.
and read nietzsche if you haven't.

>Bhagavad Gita, the dialogue between Krishna and a prince in despair.
>The Dhammapada, aka the direct words of the Buddha. How to avoid being ensnared by "illusion" or mara.
>The Lao-zi, or Tao Te Ching; on the nature of existence.
How do I even search for these on the internet? Which edition? Which translation? Help a poorfag brainlet out.

Attached: junger colour.jpg (1271x776, 136K)

Bump

Anyone?

I can only say that you must avoid Prabhupada version for Gita. It's shit.
Probably, try looking for Gita Press English translation for Gita.

Eanswaran / Nilgiri Press
idk about laozi though

le ego book and nietzsche to start
politics are a waste of your time
gen y politics are a coping mechanism for dysgenic fuckups that don't understand anything. nothing that's happening on twitter will ever ever translate into real life. question what made you a far right guy so suddenly and where that narrative is actually coming from. you've been manipulated

this is mostly true but you have to understand that any program that advocates self-improvement and action is going to be appealing to a lot of men. the accessory grievance politicking is what brings in the losers.

read mircea eliade. Eliade was a traditionalist as well and he was friends with Evola (he even introduced Evola to Codreanu). He read Guénon etc.

Mircea will clearly say all political ideologies are an attemp to take the profane as sacred --- or the lack of a true sacrality. I.e. fascism and communism are profane religions. He was christian, by the way.

Read the bible and convert.

If you're not too edgy for it, Buddhism has a pretty clear cut path with actual practices beyond conceptualizing spiritual texts and feeling cool
accesstoinsight.org/lib/authors/mahasi/progress.html
>inb4 "poo/chink religion"

Attached: 1551912111385.jpg (2360x5056, 1.81M)

>Dhammapada
ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/d/dhammapada/

>Bhagavad Gita
holy-bhagavad-gita.org/index
^ this was unfortunately the most lucid and accurate version of the text I could find. The formatting is appalling.

>Laozi
albanycomplementaryhealth.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/TaoTeChing-LaoTzu-StephenMitchellTranslation-33p.pdf
Bear in mind as you read that tao/dao is the Chinese word for road, path, and for "the Way" in a metaphysical sense.

>Bhikku Bodhi
>Jewish
Hmmm...

warning about the Laozi: the Chinese language doesn't gender the Master. in order to be faithful to the intentions of the original text a lot of translators have adopted the practice of using "he/him/his" in one verse and "she/her/hers" in the next, alternating. Please be aware that this is not due to excessive feminist sentiment on the part of the author or translators - simply the inadequacy of the English language.

>Please, don't fall for the dualist jew
You realise Christianity is not Dualist right?

You can read other translations of the same suttas
Nothing to do with Bodhi's ethnicity, but his translations can be inaccurate when it comes to suttas that contain some of the deeper concepts.
Other translations can be found here:
obo.genaud.net/backmatter/indexes/sutta/sutta_toc.htm

take poopy

>What are God and Satan?
Also, Judaism was influenced by Zoroastrianism when the kikes were held in Babylonian captivity.

Thanks.