What's the Yea Forums equivalent?

What's the Yea Forums equivalent?

Attached: Plotfags.jpg (2000x2000, 2.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u3SzOzm8lmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I see 7 of them, one of it is the last one, and I just cannot grasp how all of it has something in common. The previous implies, being said, I don't know what "essential plotfags will never understand" mean.

Which ones should I watch pls? I already want to see RGU (SKU), that one with the girl and the wings (by the Lain creator), the one beside it on the right is called what? with the girl and the mask? I've seen Angel's Egg. Anything else worth checking out?

I've only seen Angel's Egg, but from that I'm guessing by "essential plotfags" he means "people who need a simple plot spoonfed to them"

Yeah that chart is bizaare. My favorite anime is Texhnolyze, for example. I have no idea what that's supposed to have in common with Idolmaster or that gay movie on the bottom row.

id on that bottom middle.

le fleurs du mal

It's Texhnolyze.
Everything on that pic is worth watching, although Idolm@ster, Darling in the franXX and Nisemonogatari are not for everyone.

yeah, you need to have a room temperature IQ to watch that shit

Attached: 1527182640873.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

>the one beside it on the right is called what? with the girl and the mask?
Texhnolyze. It's better than Lain IMO.
youtube.com/watch?v=u3SzOzm8lmo

Kyousougiga is a pretty anime but it's not really that good.
t. watched it 4 times in full before realizing it was kinda bland

Also, tf, no Satoshi Kon?

i'm not really into technology desu, feel like it's not for me. but that cover is cool

are there any you particularly rec

>i'm not really into technology desu, feel like it's not for me. but that cover is cool
That's not really what it's about. It's about the extinction of humanity and how people respond to it.

Whatever they make you read in high school because that's as far as anime characters ever get.

>I read it in school therefore it's bad
Easy way to spot a pleb.

plot fags will never finish the first 400 pages

Attached: 51CRz2WP18L._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (330x499, 31K)

making this without names is so fucking obnoxious

The Idiot

Kafka on the Shore
that one Calvino Novel
Mason and Dixon

I don't know because I don't watch anime because I am not an incel manchild.

see

>ctrl+f Proust
>0 results
Remembrance of Things Past is the Monogatari of Western literature. It might be a huge meme, but it's earned its place at that for a certain reason.