Remember that time PewDiePie got 50 innocent people killed? Gee, I wonder what he’s reading at the moment

Remember that time PewDiePie got 50 innocent people killed? Gee, I wonder what he’s reading at the moment...

Attached: BCB92BF3-2D1F-41B4-B659-26C29B5B575D.jpg (1200x800, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2019/3/15/18266859/new-zealand-shooting-video-social-media-manipulation
goodreads.com/list/show/121751.Pewdiepie_s_Literature_Club_
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

theverge.com/2019/3/15/18266859/new-zealand-shooting-video-social-media-manipulation
holy shit. I never thought this is real. I thought this is just a meme /pol/ spreading. He ACTUALLY said "subscribe to pewdiepie" before killing them.

>He ACTUALLY said "subscribe to pewdiepie" before killing them.
Ouch. That's not going to help his war with TSeries bots.

Obvious false flag. How can you not see that?

did you not watch the video? It's genuinely surreal, the way the guy is dressed up, how calm and precise he is, and the gopro perspective make it seem like he's streaming a FPS game.

can't find it

He couldn't hold back. Everything from the pew die pie reference, to his lengthy manifesto describing his psychology and ideology, outline himself as a fascist, to naming his influences, to throwing up the wp sign in court. Embarrassing. I thought fascists were supposed to be crypto before they snatch the state. Now people know what to look for, and they can then point to BT.

his stated goal in the manifesto was to have western governments crack down on conservative or fascist movements, ie. white men, hoping that this targeting would propel more of them to violence. Same deal with Muslim revenge attacks

>conservative

Why did he allow this to happen?

>innocent

>wanting to reach the subs of subhuman and immoral indians
>massacre of 50 poo-in-loo domesticated muslism
I mean, if anything, this is gonna make him win.

Attached: 426dc8a641dc845c0945c7874f52dfce6c7b9536e85fc9a0589a5e48445ddfde.jpg (723x272, 20K)

goodreads.com/list/show/121751.Pewdiepie_s_Literature_Club_

wdhmbt???

Attached: 1.png (760x475, 136K)

b&r

OP is beyond retarded

>shooter mentions youtuber
>"OMG youtuber is guilty!"
That's your brain on burgers. Don't eat burger, folks.

>millions of people watch his videos
>ratings for a book he recommends still only in the hundreds on goodreads
Why are e""""""""Celebs""""""""" so fucking pathetic and uninfluential? Even the most popular one of all is just the tallest midget.

They have zero talent or charisma and deep down all the 12 year olds know they’re clowns with nothing valuable or insightful to say.

I don’t care how much these fuckers are laughing to the banks, ecelebs are garbage worse than people “famous for being famous”.

Just purchased this since it was banned on Amazon. Pewdiepies reading list is almost as good as JBPs

Remember that time Jodi Foster got the president shot by being an irresistible loli?

Attached: jodi.jpg (1024x1307, 154K)

same

The first two were good, this is the one where he went off the rails. Only a complete brainlet would accept this mess as true sociology.

care to expand

link to vid plz

Kek

He's reading the culture of critique

>Even the most popular one of all is just the tallest midget.
Some are dinning in our ears that we Americans, and moderns generally, are intellectual dwarfs compared with the ancients, or even the Elizabethan men. But what is that to the purpose? A living dog is better than a dead lion. Shall a man go and hang himself because he belongs to the race of pygmies,and not be the biggest pygmy that he can? Let every one mind his own business, and endeavor to be what he was made.

Yeah but now she is gross so people forgot.

Probably Tarrant's manifesto

if you redditors care so much fucking about why dont you track us down and suck our cocks thats all a nigger needs not faggot run downs deprogram and smoke decentralized clear pill and join you fuck fags in society deterritorialize your language ffs aswell you all speak like white people straight Whole Foods Jake and Macy white faggots

You're blaming him for his followers not reading. That seems a bit unfair.