BREADPILL 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Plebbitfag here, just want to thank Yea Forums for the good lefty content you’ve been putting out

Attached: F7ECB7D4-5FF8-4ACD-A952-63E70117DD8C.jpg (828x943, 536K)

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Peter_Coffin
youtube.com/watch?v=RlQh8fnCmCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no problem sis

Imgurian here.

Hi.

Would you have sex with her?

I've seen jannies routinely get rid of contra posts and comments because he shills his own shit here. This proves it once and for all.
He needs gamma knife surgery and psychiatric institutionalization.

i'm interested in what his sissy penis tastes like. rosé?

I would, but I'd probably fuck a half-shaved chimp in a dress (procreative genitals not relevant) at this point.

totally she’s hot as hell. pity all she does is talk about being trans though, her anti capitalist / anti-muhwesternciv stuff was great

Wonder what kinda guys she likes?

listen, I'm drunk. But my mom raised me gender fluid and handled my molestation at six years old terribly. Fucky ou and your mermaid children transt support. Children shoudlnt' be trans. Fuck you. Shit will mess you up mentally, fuck my life, fuck, fuck.

Attached: 40-og.jpg (500x500, 25K)

Nicholas is a heterosexual man with autogynephilia. He does is not attracted to men and has lied about this repeatedly. It's called meta-attraction, he "likes" men because it arouses him to be thought of as a woman, not because he is genuinely attracted to them

Attached: 1552513694997.png (662x478, 22K)

WHERE can I find men like thIS!!!!????!!!!

This is capitalism, this is what capitalisnm looks likes. *ckalps my hands*

Attached: cands.jpg (326x499, 27K)

Im a zoome,r you can't find me lol.. I'm just a first year uni studenbt

I made the image and posted it over there. Don't know if it was a "good move" or anything, but there you go. Maybe a little something to defuse this silly website rivalry. Not everyone on Yea Forums has taken the lobsterpill and I thought it would be cool for them to see that.

so call me names or AMA or whatever.

fake and trans

no i meant the guys like the one in your pic wtf

> I was abused and had no adequate support and I'm messed up because of it
> so fuck support organizations

8/10 bait. The AMA gave it away

i am not fake, she made me play with dolls, and dress up and wante me to wear earrings when I wa like 7. And when I tld her I was molested she just said thats normal. Now I am mentally ill, like every other zoomer.
lool, just like, find uni dropiots .
I' m goint got bed. byebye

Attached: american.jpg (417x480, 56K)

why do those Yea Forums posts sound like reddit posts

Attached: Captura de Tela (554).png (661x549, 104K)

Hello, Ray. But he's still meta-attracted to men, isn't he? So the question is still valid if you add four letters and a dash.

Why does reddit care if anyone here likes Contra? I can't watch her vids, they look like they were created for an audience of people with severe ADHD from the thumbnails and I also have epilepsy so I have no clue what her vids are actually about other than talking about meme topics like traps and incels.

watch the old ones from when she was a man and didn't have a drag budget

drunk guy here, basically she is part of the hbomberguy clan, whater clan he is apart of. Controlled by the neoliberals, who just want capital accumulation. Do not trust htme,. This is fake, they want to turn capitalism into a cosmic horror of planet consumtpiosn .

Attached: 1548959003771.jpg (486x800, 147K)

Ya his older videos were better. Hes too concerned with making "aesthetic" videos or whatever. Very flashy with little substance. Oh and his voice sounds ridiculous

Attached: .jpg (1280x720, 51K)

>hbomberguy
Eh. I'm not exactly a right-winger but this guy spreads misinformation and the way he acts on camera makes me really cringe in my pants. After watching one of this guy's vids, I also got more vids on these really just awful cringey vids about people roleplaying as communists talking about Youtube drama on vids where the comment section seemed to be completely braindead.

your mother deserves to be executed by a court of law

you think that guy is misinformed? you need to see some real misinformed guy. check out peter coffin.

>meme topics
like fascism and capitalism?

>roleplaying as communists
this is the most astounding thing about the current climate: People's positions are so wildly different and the discourse is so muddled with irony that we can't even believe a person could genuinely believe something like THAT. It's the exact same with lefties, they all believe neo nazis must, in some sense, be larping.

And people aren't fucking larping. It's incredible.They're still gonna manage to be blindsided by the civil war in a few years.

So someone just samefagged in a thread and sent a screencap to contra?

I really didn't.

based literal drunk literal retard

I desire being with a man so bad. Being 3 months on hormones even with a far far better starting point than contra i wonder if guys would even be interested in me beyond just a possible fuck toy. I don't know, i feel like i want to be held and kissed as much as i want to be fucked, maybe even more, and one without the other just saddens me.

Whoa...

Attached: 1552642642534.jpg (500x272, 59K)

then the answer is "any men". The attraction is self driven, barely any external input apart from "a penis thinks i'm a vagina, thus enabling my illusion"

shave, get a haircut, dress moderately appropriate for your age, and pretend to have read at least A book: you're in.

bit gay, lad

That sucks user-kun, there are so many sweet transgirls out there who need a lot of love

Attached: Cj-mrKRUgAAewJE.jpg (540x400, 30K)

this. kill trannies and save the kids from them. no more mercy for noggers, trannies, fags, muslims, etc. white men must lay down the LAW, the aryan law of manu. DIE TRANNY SCUM DIE.

Attached: hMFDYdTq8YJuddI4rObWXg-custom-Custom_Size___2-taming-the-tarrasque.jpg (3261x2174, 961K)

>like fascism and capitalism?

She is about as interested in viewing both sides of an argument as anyone else who's been in this game for more than a few years.

I love some of her content on a very strictly aesthetic level. Her more recent videos are not amateur productions by any stretch of the imagination but she still plays all the characters in her sketches as though she's a lone operator.

She knows her audience and she knows that they would be very board and disappointed if she made a video which talked about conventional energy and petrochemical production from a more practical mindset.

OP has a reddit account lol
what is contrapoints?

Here's what you need to do. Write a manifesto, kill your mother, and go on a mass killing spree. A message must be sent for all to hear, like Brenton Tarrant did.

some youtuber trap alt-left version of alex jones

Nerdy guy who used to make edgelord atheism videos on YouTube, turned into a leftist crossdresser and transitioned. Now he makes $360,000 a year dressing up as a women and bad mouthing capitalism

SHH! You mustn't say that name! You mustn't!

He who must not be named

>people replying to threads like this ever

I missed the petrol episode

drung guy here again, ate had some tuna salad with swedish bread. Alcohol effect has lowered, I can write now, at leas t kind of. I will now write that which is at my deepest being.
The system, and capitalism are separated in the sense that they are not the same, the capitalism is more like a tick on the sytsem. The system is the center, the pure human project is the Good, capitalism is the Evil. Good is creation, Evil is consumption. Capitalism, is both within and outside us, since it sticks to the system which is in the same reality.
Capitalism has fabricated a culture to prosper, to survive infinitely, like the 2008 bank crisis. Instead of collapsing it evolves. It made a culture of narcissism a long time ago. In this sense it has created this neo-liberal moral philosophy of hyper-individualisation consciously where people find it cool to be trans and fetishise their children towards it, like what happened to me.
People like contraband or whatever 'her' name is, are created. As a capitalist skeletal centralisation of rebellion by Capital. euthanising the rebellion, letting it be consumed within it. The kind of people that support UBI, a capital tool of overall systematic control. Real rebellion, isn't real. at our current human state. All rebellion is Capital. at its current state. We need to leave this system, Capital is slowly taking over. Infesting itself, in four dimensional information space.

Attached: 1548875765782.jpg (554x601, 46K)

You associate generation with "the Good" and have a fucked up relationship with your mother. Creation is good but you see your own creator as vitally parasitic, deluded by capitalism. This is textbook cogdis. Go see a therapist. It is possible to find one that is trustworthy. Non Americans are preferable.

Essentially. I expected it to have already started by now, but that assumption was based on the (inflated) self-assessment of the instigators.

my mother did not create me, nature and the system did. She was only a flesh battery, with a non self-aware being. Thus being controlled by the tick of Capital and letting Capital corrupt me from a non fully developed conscious state. (Plato was right about the family)
I tried going to a therapist at my Uni, guy treated me like I was any other zoomer with anxiety issues. It was cringe so I left. Dude couldn't do a single pullup, nor had he read the Greeks fully. I asked.

Right, like I said, deluded by capitalism. You can't even admit she created you.
>therapist at my Uni
That is the problem. Go to an actual Ph.D. My therapist is literally from Greece and has read "the Greeks," in Greek. They do exist.

>nor had he read the Greeks fully
Neither have you, zoomer. You're not so smart if you can't be helped by someone who isn't a Yea Forums meme.

she did create my temporary image, but not my pure human dasein. My temporary image was part of Capital, in the sense that it wasn't pure and corrupted by my mother, who is infested by Capital.
no, but I'd like talking to a guy who has. Dude was like 40, I'm 19. He should have finished the Greeks, at least for the most part.

Your body is the most permanent image you have, pal. What you think is your "pure dasein" is just a small aspect of your body.

>her
>she
>she
>her
>she
>noggers
>she
>her

Attached: 6E0047F4-2035-4FBC-9B0A-3A7304AA4D5E.png (1409x4759, 404K)

>mutilating genitals and permanent hormone imbalance
>support

I love Natalie.

Attached: 38B7B2ED-FCD5-4210-B9C0-32AAF123E144.jpg (1920x1080, 316K)

>body
Cringe, what you do with your body is only your lasting image. You should be disengaged with your body. In that way you can handle sickness and pain better than any other, as it's only your flesh in this reality. I realize that while I have been tortured, it was only my body. A non significant image which was detached from my pure soul. While your insides connect with the comprehension of your soul, the visible body image and its pain is only flesh. You're lost and are subconsciously a drought, find the boy within yourself who came to be in its natural state.

Attached: 1549917681385.jpg (800x1067, 146K)

The ultimate simulacrum.

Attached: 32d8c1bc809a9fd65059e0aace0537bbe9043f6a11d7bab735e7d6d13257ef86.gif (570x496, 526K)

neutral user here, I don't care for any of your politics and have just read OP image. however I'm writing a thesis on psyops and would like to know if this thread is one (of either side). thanks

Yep. Tranny discord here.

every thread is a psy-op man the whole internet is a memetic minefield

Wtf why are atheists so fucking weird?

Attached: B142E904-DB87-41E1-AEE1-C8CD4AC5F2B0.jpg (908x1962, 189K)

Isn't hontra getting HRT?

Feeling the psyop too bro. They want to make leftoid Ecelebs so bad but no one gives a shit and the shilling is obnoxious

Like who the fuck even talks like tha

"this this this"

disgusting normal faggot prose is what it is.

Ya but no amount of HRT will get rid of his man hands, wide shoulders, and deep voice

>attacking the person and not the arguments

Kill yourselves

If you form any solid opinions from 10 minute youtube videos by verified e-celebs you should probably kys

Baseado.

what if the tranny thing is real and it's not just gay dudes with autogynephilia?

It’s not.

i know but imagine if it were

that'd be freaky

Low energy/deluded post. There is no seperation between body and mind.

A couple of the posts seem to be either psyops or sarcastic, especially 'this this this'.

What did he say that's misinformation? I hope you aren't talking about the onions video.
Peter deserves the bullet. I hope someone purges hime Stalin style.
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Peter_Coffin

Attached: 33c1c3087321.jpg (600x800, 59K)

When i was a kid i used to steal my aunts clothing and cross dress in it. I used to jerk off in her panties and after i would cum i would feel immense guilt.

Never did i think that i wanted to cut my dick off. Vaginas are pretty gross desu. Futinari dick girls are better, you could say a daring synthesis.

I dont know what the purpose of this psyop is, but no one on Yea Forums or pol is ever going to change their politics because of a low tier tranny eceleb

*sips
Now baily jay, that was a tranny

Attached: baily jay.jpg (400x500, 28K)

He’s bald

I was already a very left leaning person, but contra points did open by eyes a bit to trans issues. After years of posting about how everyone is a fag, I’m not going to change anything about what I do or how I act, but I understand the arguments I wouldn’t have never previously given a shit about a little bit better.

Me on the right.

i think the tiffany tumbles video was genuinely good

>this this this
Even reading this makes me want to fucking choke out some random soilent leddit faggot then shit on his copy of ready player one and wipe the shit covered book all over the patchy beard on his pudgy face. Then I want him to watch me smash his switch up with his thanos gauntlet replica and shove the pieces up his gaping asshole (gaping because his mtf gf fucks him in it every night while he cums to the thought of how progressive he is)

I have found my life and life itself to be absolutely pointless, meaningless, and to be some sort of gnostic prison were human beings are tortured and made to endure endless suffering

The purpose of life is not happiness, or pleasure, or anything for that manner. Life is a meaningless absurdity. A pendulum that swings between boredom and suffering. Attaining the things i desire will not fulfill me as new goals and desires will one day be created. And well, its much too late now, isnt it.

You sound like a giant faggot dude

youtube.com/watch?v=RlQh8fnCmCM

Attached: 1486996436664.jpg (534x549, 197K)

Well duh. Life is Absurd. But it’s not gonna stop me from doing the shit I want to do or think I should do that’s right in front of me. Applicable philosophy is the most important, otherwise I would have offed myself a decade ago.

Contra wants to have sex with The Golden One don't (You) me

I want to have sex with (You).

Someone post the rollercoaster pic

I'm the guy who wrote the 'this this this', ama

He was a nazi bodybuilder,
She was a communist tranny,
Can I MAKE it more OBVIous

wanna be my gf (male)

>her

wrong

who tortured you?

me

why would you do that, are you a bad person? a nasty user?

>look! even *they* are starting to agree with us! are you tired of winning yet, fellow trannypedes?
does the average reddit nigger realize this is an anonymous website where anybody can post?
do they think you need a nazi badge certified by david duke in order to participate in a discussion?
why else would some of them come here and screenshot their own retarded posts, parading them around to show how successful they are being at influencing internet culture?

It makes me sad man.

Attached: Screenshot_20190202-121107_Clover.png (1440x239, 94K)

Reminder that this is what the disgusting tranny actually looks like out in the wild, away from lighting and camera tricks in his overproduced videos.

Attached: 1552564862219.png (911x988, 1.68M)

Yikes, but uniornically. The left isn't any better than /pol/tards.

Attached: 1550449493969.jpg (735x525, 63K)

The thread is embarrassing, they don't understand why you would start with the Greeks and view it as some white guy thing. They apologise about triggers from discussing books.
They critique white nationalists for recruiting young western guys raised on the late culture industry and by parents without foundation. While these people take advantage of lonely and depressed /r9k/ tier people all around the internet to fuel their fetishisation and Inferiority complex.
This would never have happened if people just started with the Greeks. baka.

wtf I hate contrapoints now
Thanks Reddit.

She was hotter when she was still a confused he desu

She's cute

>swedish
kys

Unironically

>blaming capitalism for things cause by postmarxism

woah

Attached: 6a5e668b27618a81d64c863286a04206f5e1653cdf605b0dd8397d45770e56f7.jpg (923x519, 67K)

kek

Capitalism and Marxism are two faces of the same coin... They're cause by mankind's slavery to the technique.
Jacques Ellul talks about it in great lenght.

Some retard on this very board told me just yesterday that they are basically the same thing.

Anyone have a full version of the bra pic?

I never felt like a woman in a man's body though, I denounced it even when my mom wanted me to be gender fluid from childhood. Being molested made me fairly homophobic in my teens though which I've fixed.

Attached: 1375528764798.jpg (313x286, 67K)

You can always abreact by insulting all the local trannies then.

That guy has a manlier frame than I and deludes himself into thinking he's a girl.

Sad. Should've hit the gym.

Attached: 1465125517422.png (1440x1080, 1.3M)