Considering the amount of venerable hindufags here, could anyone tell me how to learn pranayama without a teacher...

Considering the amount of venerable hindufags here, could anyone tell me how to learn pranayama without a teacher? I'd appreciate books or any other kind of guides.

Attached: 1544486818621.jpg (800x1425, 298K)

Attached: 6C01E9F0-EDB1-40FC-B19C-13B81B517F93.jpg (320x499, 31K)

pranayama doesn't work without brahmacharya.

ah, she's so pretty and seems so upstanding, i wish she would coddle me and love me and make me feel cared for and read me bedtime stories...is that okay OP, if I'm indian and she's european? i really don't see things in terms of colors, and i don't fetishize anyone either. i just want to be her "little one" and her to cradle me all the time.

also i don't have books on pranayama sorry, but i'm sure the internet has plenty.

if i'm asexual is that the same as brahmacharya, or does it only count for people who have the urges in the first place

this

God, Indian men are so pathetic.

n-no pls, i'm just a rare weirdo. yes indian men are strange but don't let my strangeness affect your perception of theirs. mine is unique to me, and shouldn't be connected to my countrymen

user can u pls not judge me like that, you don't know my story, how sad i am as a person, and how i spend my days wading through this sadness, and only wish now that i had a caring girl to heal me through it and make me feel better. i'm not trying to be pathetic, i'm not even h*rny, i'm just really sad

I've met dozens of Indians who act like you. Don't act as if you're unique. Your culture is based around acting weak and feeble, like an infant. A whole lot of hypersensitive pusillanimouses. I will destroy you.

no fap. no sex. is what matters

>tfw no gf

>tfw no bf

Attached: foot.jpg (1000x1333, 186K)

you're being so mean...i have never met another indian like me before, the rest i know behave quite normally, i'm the only one who has this complex with girls where i can seemingly only see them in a maternal role...please stop being so insensitive to someone else's pain, i never asked to be this way

okay, i guess i'm walking with brahma then

>I will destroy you
user, chill...

Based

rude :(

Look up PDF's, user. Should be tons.

Go to a Temple near to you, and see if they have any resources for people to take. Shouldn't be expensive, if they have a price.

>tfw no caring gf
Can't Pranayama my way out of this one, sadly.

bump

You made him even sadder, you ginormous bully.

you get a teacher

This. Take classes first, and only after a strong foundation learnt from there should you go off on your own.

you'll get that gf one day user, cheer up bro

>hindufags
they're just poos

Bump.

Is that Anna from Frozen