I told four people about this book, and they are going to purchase it on Amazon this weekend...

I told four people about this book, and they are going to purchase it on Amazon this weekend. One of my friends even wants it signed by the author himself. What are you waiting for?

Attached: tffe.jpg (640x480, 87K)

what is this shit and why should i read it?

it's not shit. it feels majestic to be in your hand. just buy it and find out.

sounds like shit, and has a very shitty cover
Is it about shit?

Attached: notafaggot.jpg (181x160, 3K)

>it feels majestic to be in your hand
it's a plain paperback you cleft, it's not a fucking kelmscott.
tell me what's inside.

how to correct degenerate society and go back to simpler times. why are we the way we are? what is the purpose of living and should i continue to exist? you'll learn how to turn hopelessness into happiness so that we, as a society can flourish and prosper.

hes not he faggot but i think you are

we already have Brenton Tarrant's Manifesto for all that. Does it bring something new to the table?

sean goonan fingered my asshole in the 4th grade

wow there son, why do you have to use that word? I never say anything about his sexuality or his below average looks/height. He seems like a very insightful and introspective fellow that one.

a manifesto written by a sicko and literal kiler? no thanks. this book will actually help society.

in all seriousness is this good? and why should I purchase it?

>Sean Goonan describes himself as an “armchair philosopher”
What a charming guy, i want to read what he thinks from his armchair.

i told him there was chocolate up there

can you honestly see any difference between Brenton Tarrant and Sean Goonan? One is know by so many people, another one was bullied at school.

Stop joking guys, he's clearly not a faggot. Look at him!

well i think he is handsome, so there's that

actually i think sean was the bully desu

He looks very vibrant and fabulous. Beautiful man. Too bad that his writings are compared to a terrorist's manifesto. Must be very troubled.

you read his article as well?

with that face? maybe he bullied his mom, but that's it.

in all seriousness, it really is a good book. /lit needs to stop shitting on it. sure there are a lot of grammar mistakes, but he felt that the book needed to be written so that is what he did.

yes! I think that his diatribe on the benefits of homosexual anal sex is a bit too crass, and i don't get how he tries to link that up with a more stoic society, but i'm not gonna criticize a gay man for voicing his experiences.

how do you even bully your mom? lmao. he seems like ex athlete peaked in 10th grade kind of guy

where does he go into gay people having sex? haha, think i missed that part.

i think that if you live with her when you're 24, with no job and no studies, you're already bullying her. Don't you agree?

i remember the look on his face when he pulled the first turd out and put it in his mouth

LOL, isn't he 25 or 26 by now?

not sure, i just hope he never gets to 27, if you know what i'm saying.

he's not a beautiful man, but certainly not ugly. troubled? possibly, but he has a very bright mind.

*boom*

I thought this was a actual book that wasnt complete shit considering the memes always posted about it on this board, but no its shit. All these threads are started by Sean and the only people replying to these threads are sean...sad.

Attached: 0DB59EF0-53B6-4045-929B-12896DDA13D1.png (750x1334, 208K)

he's very beautiful user. I think that if you play your cards right, he can be very submissive also.

32 replies....5 posters LMFAO

Stop shilling this piece of shit, Sean.

>tfw some autist on Yea Forums has a paperback book published and you don't
out of spite, i'm not going to buy this book.

you could too if you had stolen your momma's retire founds because you need to publish this revolutionary pamphlet