How do I learn French in 2 years to the point where I'm basically fluent? I need it for law school

How do I learn French in 2 years to the point where I'm basically fluent? I need it for law school.

Also, any book/website recommendations?

Attached: peeepee.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFpGndwMiCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7VfvrKI3kMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lRbcQ7Th1Xk
youtube.com/watch?v=oGH-_2qxaxE
open.spotify.com/user/olovmodin/playlist/1Pjvf6huXeZuIlFhYceymN?si=pdWvJxuESaWcYviieTcWGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-IcgepuTZnU
youtube.com/watch?v=oiKj0Z_Xnjc
youtube.com/watch?v=K5KAc5CoCuk
antimoon.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=RfB5nYDiIQc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ulq_jb7MhT0
youtube.com/watch?v=iA2QHIrBgSs
youtube.com/watch?v=g4NXUo8qipM
youtube.com/watch?v=gLyoHrZ1kqY
youtube.com/watch?v=gjif7t02YDU
youtube.com/watch?v=vAnH1_hxjOg
youtube.com/watch?v=Wcf2WjYG7iw
youtube.com/watch?v=U8WMwv6-Gbk
youtube.com/watch?v=-RvdkbpqKMg
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6PqfcTW82w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

complete immersion or you won't make it

La méthode doesn't matter as much as l'effort, don't half-ass it, otherwise it will take 4 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFpGndwMiCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7VfvrKI3kMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lRbcQ7Th1Xk
youtube.com/watch?v=oGH-_2qxaxE

French literature is the best.

Is there any good music in french?

With several hours (at least 3) of study a day. 2 years is more than enough time. The Foreign Service Institute places french in the 3 month category for conversational proficiency. 2 years and you'll be functionally fluent, but focus on law and don't waste your time with slang or useless vocabulary. You don't need to know the names of specific trees or 3 words for a color.

Yea open.spotify.com/user/olovmodin/playlist/1Pjvf6huXeZuIlFhYceymN?si=pdWvJxuESaWcYviieTcWGQ (French party music)

Start by studying instead of spending all day here.

I know where you go to school. I want to kill you.

youtube.com/watch?v=-IcgepuTZnU

Suggest something assuming I'm not a cocksucker.

People used to be obsessed with this shitty song
youtube.com/watch?v=oiKj0Z_Xnjc

youtube.com/watch?v=K5KAc5CoCuk
Also this one which I really really hate.

Download lingvist on your phone or pc. Complete the 100 words/20 new words. Try to start reading and watching videos about things that you like, even if you dont understand everything, as long as you get the main idea. Do this for at least two horus EVERYDAY. Its very important that you are constant and never miss a day.
After youve acquired some knowledge of the language, you can start reading grammar books to give shape to what you have acquired.
I learned German this way in like 4-5 months. Portuguese and Italian took me about 1 month each. My mother tongue is spanish btw.

Remember: Motivation and Dedication are keys to learning a language. Everything else is secondary

>I need it for law school
then you should not be "basically" fluent, you should be hell of a lot fluent

lol at "learning" italian/french/portuguese when you're a native speaker of spanish. barely counts as a foreign language

So what. Go ask any person and they'll still tell you they are different languages.
I know i barely put any effort in learning them, but it's better to say that i speak 6 languages, even if 3 of them are very similar to my mother tongue.

Would learning Euskara count as learning a foreign language for a native Spanish speaker who's never lived in Euskal Herria? What about Tamil for native Hindi speakers, or Ainu for native Japanese speakers?
Is Euskara really "more foreign" than Romanian or Walloon would be for a native Spanish speaker?

Brainlet. Spanish is an Indo-European language. Basque is not. Dutch, English, Spanish etc etc evolved from common ancestor languages.

Move to France

Noir Désir - À l'endroit à l'envers (in fact listen to the whole album, Des visages des figures)

Read Antimoon and apply the concepts to French.
antimoon.com/

Reading a basic grammar guide online should be enough to start you off (don't rote memorize the grammar rules though). Anki is the best flashcard program to use for vocab.

Steve Kaufmann's youtube channel is a decent resource for language learning related content. Doesn't teach you anything though.

French is one of the easier languages for native English speakers to learn so you should be able to attain a very high level of fluency in 2 years if you put in the hours to read and listen to the language. Most importantly, remember to have fun.

Any tips on German

>white power
youtube.com/watch?v=RfB5nYDiIQc
>qt yé yé girl
youtube.com/watch?v=Ulq_jb7MhT0
>recent electronic pop
youtube.com/watch?v=iA2QHIrBgSs
>nostalgie quebecois
youtube.com/watch?v=g4NXUo8qipM
>why dont you beat me anymore?
youtube.com/watch?v=gLyoHrZ1kqY
>married qt yé yé girl
youtube.com/watch?v=gjif7t02YDU
>belgian goober
youtube.com/watch?v=vAnH1_hxjOg
>modern psychedelia
youtube.com/watch?v=Wcf2WjYG7iw
>dans la banlieue
youtube.com/watch?v=U8WMwv6-Gbk
>montreal indie rock
youtube.com/watch?v=-RvdkbpqKMg
>90s english-french pop rock
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6PqfcTW82w

read these magic words:
Je ne quoi le vous, excusez-moi le putain quoi? Qu'est-ce que c'est, croissant avec la omelette au fromage, oui oui
congratulations, reading that made you fluent

this guy knows what he's talking about.

I would further add that maintaining the study schedule Monday through Friday and taking the weekends off will probably aid "absorption" of the language.

Spend an hour and a half on verbal/listening skills, and an hour and a half on reading/vocabulary.

Immerse yourself in French cinema/children's cartoons/et cetera during "recreational time" a few times a week. Go through your DVD collection and figure out how to play the French dub. Hell, there are multiple dubbed languages on Crunchyroll, I'm sure you can incorporate weeaboo faggotry into studying French.