Sweet reminder that there are no successful arguments against antinatalism

Sweet reminder that there are no successful arguments against antinatalism.

Attached: 1550109397561.png (480x432, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

plato.stanford.edu/entries/parenthood/#MorPro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>presence of pain (bad)
>(bad)
The images refutes itself.

if ur an antinatalist, ur a degen fag, basically

Why assume that presence of pain is bad? What a human centric and pathetic world view. Why don't antinatalists just kill themselves then? Life will always have more suffering than pleasure. Right, because they are pussies and faggots.

proofs?

People aren't satisfied with an absence of pleasure. If someone realizes that they could have received pleasure but missed out on it, then they will feel bad.

Most do ya goober

What kind of nu-male bugman thinks like that? If I realize I missed out on pleasure I will feel a sense of accomplishment and joy for avoiding it. And if I realize I missed out on suffering of the sort that would make me stronger or wiser, because of my own weakness or cowardice, I will feel disappointed in myself.

>I will feel a sense of accomplishment and joy for avoiding it
cvck move

>And if I realize I missed out on suffering of the sort that would make me stronger or wiser, because of my own weakness or cowardice, I will feel disappointed in myself.
So you would regret not feeling the pleasure of growing stronger or wiser?

It's nonsensical to say that the precense of pleasure is good while its absence is neutral. If having pleasure is good then not having it is (relatively) bad. Arguments for antinatalism always amount to "I feel sad therefore let's stop reproducing".

why is absence of pain not neutral?

Pleasure is secondary in attaining those virtues; wisdom and stength. The real prize is the virtue itself. Pleasure is just a low level biological response from my brain. If I wanted only pleasure, I wouldn't bother suffering, obviously.

Attached: 8536f75b.jpg (1280x1920, 214K)

So what do you feel when attaining those virtues that makes it enjoyable and worthwhile?

I will feel that I'm a step closer to perfection and the divine.

*rejects your priors*

suck it ya ding-dong diddly cringe simp

And how does that make you feel? Does it not feel pleasurable?

Yes it does of course. What does that have to do with anything?

Incel Cope

Attached: Putin Plane.jpg (1000x690, 245K)

>Suffering isn't bad
Antinatalism debunked in one clause.

Pain and pleasure have no meaning if the other one does not exist. Your pic is retarded and makes no sense.

There's plenty:
plato.stanford.edu/entries/parenthood/#MorPro

>Cuck: The Philosophy

Attached: 1550551388740.png (900x551, 120K)

Enjoy providing for ungrateful little shits that will defintely become faggots, spit on everything you stand for and send you to an elderly care facility and never visit you as thanks for all your trouble.

I am all for antinatalism... for niggers and shitskins

Attached: future of france.png (574x588, 285K)

If that were true then people wouldn't be having babies

t. ungrateful little shit that became a faggot, spat on everything their parents stood for and sent them to an elderly care facility

lol pain is often a good thing faggot lmao

Teleological hedonism is autistic op. Pleasure and pain are sensations. Like all sensations, they are not ends, but indicators. They indicate to a being what actions to perform, because without sensation a being clearly cannot interface with existence. Sensation provides orientation for a being. It's not an end, but a means to an end.

Not yet but I will. XD

Antinatalism is strictly a meme among 115+ IQ White people. Funny how that works out.

Attached: 1551565763358.gif (500x406, 536K)