Calls García Lorca "Lorca"

>calls García Lorca "Lorca"
>calls García Márquez "Márquez"
>calls Marcus Antonius "Mark Antony"
>pronounces Borges "Borjes"
>calls pijamas "pajamas" like a retard
>spells marihuana "marijuana"

Attached: 1509045019019s.jpg (250x241, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qOYczQDIVOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

those are all correct

>those are all incorrect
FTFY

stupid frog poster

I think people pronounce Borges' first and middle name worse than his last desu

Who cares

Tienes que volver

Crying?

>different countries typically have different ways or saying things

woah

no u

Justify the spelling "marijuana". 3-2-1 Go.

I don't have to. People can use the language they want. Do you have a problem understanding the word? If not then there is no problem.

>Finnegans Wake

You can't justify it. The J in marijuana does not sound like the Spanish J nor like the English J. It's an utterly retarded spelling caused by the sensationalist press that doesn't make sense. I'm sure as an Anglo you've grown accostumed to words not making sense but this is ridiculous even for your kind.

>people pronounce 'jalapeno' as 'hallapeeno'
i know, it's fucking great. latino culture is more autistic than french. kys.

The Spanish J is not pronounced like the English J, retard. Makes 100% sense within the language's rules.

CHI

Wrong.

>sense

uh why are you using the e when it's clearly not pronounced.

t. doesn't understand spanish nor has he ever spoken it or even heard a person who has spoken it

*ahem*
ha la PEN nyo

I thought it was halapeenyo

>The Spanish J is not pronounced like the English J, retard.
and zero fucks are given.

if you're an ameritard

Borges is pronounced "Bor-hess"

Then why are you whining about that word and language, if you don't even know its inner rules, faggot?

>calls Finnegans Wake "Finnegan's Wake"

>calls John Ronald Reuel Tolkien "Tolkien"
hurr durr

I'm a native Spanish speaker, m8. You spell the original marihuana "marijuana" yet pronouce marijuana "mariguana". Following rules you pulled out of your ass. Certainly not English nor Spanish rules.

No, it's "Bor-Giss" as in:
"Hor-hey Loo-iss (or Loo-ee) Bor-giss"

Protip, "banal" does not rhyme with "anal."

It's actually bor-hess with a hard H.

Why can't non-Americans pronounce fortune right?
it's forchuhn, not for-tune

>Hor-hey Loo-iss (or Loo-ee) Bor-giss
The G in Jorge and the G in Borges are pronounced the same. Spanish rules are consistent for the most part. And the correct pronounciation is the first G. So I guess "Bor-hays".

>calling Homeros Homer
>calling Platon Plato
>pronouncing Cicero Sisero

Attached: 16474c0b03ef12b0.jpg (600x417, 34K)

Why can't non-Brits pronounce pijamas right? It's pijamas like original Indian word not "pajamas xD" like a retarded hick.

Please tell me that isn't true. Ive been trying to use it in my vocabulary and have been pronouncing it like that.

Attached: 234235.jpg (600x1003, 111K)

...I'm so sorry bro, it's true.

Is it bah-nal?

It's actually "bor-giss" with a hard "G" and hard "S" at the end.

It's ba-nal not bainell

/ˈbɔːrhɛs/

>pronounces pleb with a b like web

Attached: Godard-et-Anne-Wiazemsky-une-histoire-revolutionnaire (1).jpg (625x625, 49K)

fuck dude, I hope I didn't embarrass myself. Ill just pray they don't know the word themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=qOYczQDIVOE

Yeah, I hope so too. It's "buh-nahl". Start as if you're going to say "banana" but end with "all" or "Al".

....also, steer clear of "epitome" until you've got that one down.

\bə-ˈnal, ba-, -ˈnäl; bā-ˈnal; ˈbā-nəl\
\ˈā-nəl\

>>calling Homeros Homer
>>calling Platon Plato
Nominative suffixes are pointless in a language without declensions.

>believing a cheap English AI voice can teach you how to pronounce foreign words
>pronounces Borges "Borgues"
OHNONONO
It's bor-hess. I'm a native Spanish speaker, m8, you can trust me.

>Start as if you're going to say "banana" but end with "all"
in England, this would sound like 'Ban-awl'.
bad advice.

Well this isn't England.

Attached: 1552975538696.jpg (339x360, 23K)

I haven't trusted the Spanish in years. Besides, I first heard the Jorge Luis Borges's name about eleven years ago and have not heard it spoken (by myself or anyone else) since then. At this rate, if I live to be 85, I will use it three more times before I die.

Out of curiosity, are there many Spanish words that pronounce a "g" as an "h"?

That's not far off though.

All the ones with G before E and I like vagina or emerger ("to emerge"). If you want it to sound like the English G in "get" you must add a U between the G and the E/I as in guerra ("war") or guiño ("wink").

No pues gua perros

In Spanish, every 'ge' and 'gi' combination, the "g" sounds as "h".

> I like vagina

Attached: 1526441527454.jpg (710x577, 76K)

"bor-jays" is the only wrong one
could this be a bait thread? nah...

"Marijuana" is not correct by any stretch of the imagination.

>calling camuss "camoo"
>calling neatchee "neesha"

depends on how you pronounce it eh?

It's just how people spell it. You just have to accept that you don't decide how people use language

>going out of your way to find out how names are pronounced in their homeland instead of just pronouncing it according to your dialect

>Hispanic person speaks normally and without an accent until a Spanish word comes up and then goes all out
"Hey man I was just on my way to lunch. Want me to pick you up a buRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRito?

so this... is the power of monoligual retards.
Que cosa mas grande caballero

See:Nah but I still can rebel against stupidity in my own small meaningless way by spelling it correctly when I have the chance and there's nothing you can do about it.

The double R has an actual sound in Spanish, not just there for aesthetic reasons.

Better than "buh-ree-doh".

Isn't this overdone now? It's a great refference - I had a notion of what was being referenced, re-read the section, and seriously it's just perfect. But this is the 50th time it's been done.

callate panchito

>calling tully cicero

>she literally cucked bresson
wew
>>According to Wiazemsky's 2007 novel Jeune Fille, she and Bresson developed a close relationship during the shooting of the film, although it was not consummated. On location they stayed in adjoining rooms and Wiazemsky said that "at first, he would content himself by holding my arm, or stroking my cheek. But then came the disagreeable moment when he would try to kiss me ... I would push him away and he wouldn't insist, but he looked so unhappy that I always felt guilty." Later Wiazemsky lost her virginity to a member of the film's crew, which she says gave her the courage to reject Bresson

>During the 1966 filming of Au Hasard Balthazar, director Robert Bresson proposed to her several times, though she refused.[9] In 1967, she married Jean-Luc Godard, and subsequently starred in several of his films; the marriage officially ended in divorce in 1979,[9] though the couple had already separated as early as 1970.[10]

you know it's all true, Brandon.

what section bro

obviamente marica pero eso no va a parar a estos gringos de mierda

Probably because he was like 50 years older than her. I don't blame him for trying though, she was a goddess

Attached: ob_1e9fb6_wiazemsky-anne.jpg (600x378, 64K)

Those crazy old frenchmen

Attached: 766765.jpg (488x750, 83K)

How do you get to the "H" sound instead of the "J" sound?

kill all anglocucks

It seems like an anglo hypercorrection. The english pronunciation matches up with how they would otherwise approximate a spanish J (e.g. Juan as Wahn), when they cant be bothered to even approximate it as a H (maybe this is specific to "Jua"; and to the wine–whine merger). So going from J to H to W, and vice versa, thus spelling it with a J. I mean it's wrong, but in a way that makes sense to angloid's poor understanding of spanish.

Ehrm, the P is silent sweety.

Based

Fucking kek

It's bah-naal.

Marijuana is an amalgamation of Maria and Juana. The pronunciation of the "j" is perfectly consistent with Spanish rules.

You don't, it doesn't exist in spanish.