Do you browse Literotica, Yea Forums? What do you like to read there? What's your favorite story?

Do you browse Literotica, Yea Forums? What do you like to read there? What's your favorite story?

Attached: IMG_2556.jpg (1024x884, 186K)

you only have one brain.

Attached: 1549040311430.png (1182x1192, 199K)

that sweet and sour feel when you find someone who caters to your exact fetishes but they write like a half-literate nine year old

I used to get my erotic pleasures reading the interactive stories on Writing.com, because there were many there that catered specifically to my fetishes.

Hypofrontality is very Yea Forums for poets

>was thinking about reading some erotica
>read this
oh i guess i wont now

more or this erotica? source?

>This is what psychologists actually believe
It's like they manage to get a PhD in theories of the mind without learning anything about the actual physical function of the brain.
I'm not saying there's no transcendental properties to the self or consciousness or whatever, I'm just saying a lot of this shit isn't even possible.

Browsing erotic lit on wattpad is such a double edged sword. Either the story's bad and written without any regard to grammar (I've later come to assume they're not native English speakers who disregard grammar when they write because it makes no sense how so many people are completely unfamiliar with how to structure paragraphs) or the story's passable but then you're a loser because you're actually reading literotica.

>he thinks who wrote that is a psychologist
>he doesn't know that psychologist are the one propagating the myth "you must spend all your time masturbating and thinling of sexual acts"

Cantposting is worse than shitposting. You could die tonight, in your sleep. What would you have to show for your life? Some regurgitated sanctimony in the archive of a website that's been garbage since 2009? Fuck you. Maybe if somebody does, it'll mellow you out.

I showed my friends a sex scene I wrote for my book and was pleasantly surprised that they didn't hate it.

So you admit the person who wrote the dribble is a hack with no credentials who made up all the information because he feels it is wrong and is most likely insane.

Fanny Hill's still good. Read that.

Psychologist have literally no authority
You're a retarded faggot

I'm sure your pastor is very proud

sauce

chasteanon was an atheist iirc

FUCKING SOURCE AAAAAAAAAAHHHH IM SO LONELY AND HORNY

Attached: 7604309E-4689-4668-9FEB-970E05516790.gif (295x224, 1.18M)

So uh, any recs if I do want to rot my brain?

I used to read bestiality stories but the writing is usually of such poor quality that I'd rather read doujins or watch the real thing.

Attached: doggo hammock.webm (720x720, 2.98M)

>I'd rather read doujins or watch the real thing

Attached: 1448222111846.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

I can live with that. What’s worse is when the writing is so good that’s it’s more or less of publishable quality, but it contains a fetish which you personally find absolutely repulsive.

Just like all other fields of academia, bunch of hoity toity noblemen who think they are better then me.

name one (1) instance of this happening

Thanks op, I am going to masturbate now

>Literotica
You mean asstr?
Um, no. No, I don't browse either.