Morality is just applied aesthetics. Things which appear to the mind as beautiful are assigned to be moral...

Morality is just applied aesthetics. Things which appear to the mind as beautiful are assigned to be moral. A man can never in the earnest proclaim "this truly disgusts me yet it's right". Just to be clear, by aesthetics I mean the inner perception of "ideal reality", not superficial beauty - a nuclear explosion may appear grand, but almost nobody envisions the world full of nuclear blasts. Aesthetics, in turn, is a conscious projection of subconscious faculties for pattern recognition, utilization, and many other underlying bioelectric processes which cannot be understood by a rational brain as more than their generalized shadows.
There you go, objective morality exists without any retarded God, it's just that we can never know it because it's a product of incomprehensible bottom processes. You're welcome.

Attached: kon6.jpg (3840x2160, 2.34M)

>There you go, objective morality exists without any retarded God

Attached: brainlet bike.jpg (326x294, 18K)

>Just to be clear, by aesthetics I mean the inner perception of "ideal reality", not superficial beauty

Attached: 7B92D27E-DA6F-422F-BF34-6069776FFC91.png (474x711, 90K)

Christkek got bootyblasted

you didn't prove objective morality without a god retard

I showed that morality arises from natural processes within the brain, and only appears subjective to the limited capacity of rational thinker.

I can't believe you wrote all that and then concluded that objective morality exists and not that it doesn't. You're the smartest retard on this board.

Attached: 1546977124795.jpg (641x491, 43K)

> it's just that we can never know it because it's a product of incomprehensible bottom processes

So in practical application objective morality doesn't exist

Morality is subjective, but it is based on aesthetic preference. 7/10, OP.
I think it'd be interesting to research historical moral views of homosexuality with this mindset.

The world exists to fulfill beauty.

Based.

Wow anime.

>I am the beast I worship

>Aesthetics, in turn, is a conscious projection of subconscious faculties for pattern recognition, utilization, and many other underlying bioelectric processes which cannot be understood by a rational brain as more than their generalized shadows.
That means that aesthetics have material foundations, and those are subject to deviations and changes. If those subconscious faculties are different in two different humans, their moralities will also be different. So, it still isn't an objective morality, and it's also highly irrational.

>we can never know morality because the processes that compose it are incomprehensible
>but I've decided that these unknown processes are objectively the same with every single person
You are an arrogant faggot to the highest degree

>You will never picnic with Mio, outside at a luxurious country estate
Which philosopher wrote about this metaphysical problem?

Meditations on the light music club

How can the living ever compete?

Attached: 1546463958575.jpg (600x450, 63K)

>By aesthetics I mean "morality"
>therefore, morality=aesthetics

I still theorise that certain ideologies like Fascism would not gain anywhere near as much support as they do if they lacked aesthetics. That's all Fascism is--Just people circlejerking a particular aesthetic.

>A man can never in the earnest proclaim "this truly disgusts me yet it's right"
What a fucking brainlet. Do you think a squeamish person thinks clinical surgery is immoral?
>There you go, objective morality exists without any retarded God
How did you conclude that? You gave an epistemological explanation for moral intuition. You certainly have not established morality as an objective fact.

aesthetics is just applied literature

plot is just applied superstition

superstition is just applied craziness

>which cannot be understood by a rational brain as more than their generalized shadows.
So objective morality exists, but only God can know it then.

If this theory were true it does not mean that objective morality exists it simply means we associate goodness with things we like essentially. How is that at all objective? Morality is really just relative self-interest