I don't want to further the indoctrination of the kids I'm working with, they're currently being spoon-fed faggotry...

I don't want to further the indoctrination of the kids I'm working with, they're currently being spoon-fed faggotry, guilt and slavery.
What are good children's books that present good values and Logos?

Attached: thelittleprince-richardhoward.jpg (1555x2375, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Saga_of_Erik_the_Viking
youtu.be/12cabZUMdL4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Jante
bbc.com/news/amp/uk-england-birmingham-47613578
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are you some kind of pedo? why are you working with kids?

kind of homophobic to assume op's pdo

>they're currently being spoon-fed faggotry, guilt and slavery.
By who? In what way and by what method?

what are you some kind of pedo defender? closet pedo?

setting aside all the pedo jokes, you should just write some children's books with values you want to see them adopt. it's up to you, user.

What age group are we talking about here?

Aesop's Fables

>these books are currently trending in Swedish preschools
>I'm Bella, a girl with a penis
>I'm Linus, a boy with vagina
>I'm Tintin and Elsa, a girl a boy or both
7-12

Attached: IMG_20190303_163336.jpg (1152x2048, 293K)

Looking forward to seducing highly gender-confused Swedes a generation from now. If they don't all suicide from nihilismus.

Seven Blind Mice on another note why

>Sweden
lmao.
How about just buying some classics you also had as a kid? You can pretty much if a kids book is filled with bs or not since they are most of the time very short

Attached: 1507164186676.gif (382x289, 1.99M)

shut up, bigot

Teach about the atrocities of capitalism and western imperialism, then kys.

The artist really captured their empty, medicated smiles.

SWEDEN! YES!

>The swedish words for penis and vagina are "snopp" and "snippa" respectively
Get the fuck outta here

It's more like kind of kiddified slang for penis and vagina.

>Snippa och snopp

Attached: Spurdo_sparde_vector_by_kevinino-d6ehtjk.png (640x468, 73K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Saga_of_Erik_the_Viking

>snippa
It's a fairly newly invented term, a feminization of the Swedish word for Willie/peepee to make it an equivalent/equal. It's fucking insane
It's horrible. A people who can't take care of their children, doesn't have a future
The world doesn't end with a bang. It ends with a honk.

Attached: 2019-03-09-11-23-10.jpg (540x626, 81K)

boys have dicks
and
girls have dickettes
lol

Yes, that's pretty much right on the money, man. That's EXACTLY what it is, however, we're now moving into the next insanity: the denial of gender.
I work in a school
>we are not allowed to refer to mom, dad or parents
only governor
>we are not allowed to refer to male or female (not even "firemen" or "seamen")
only persons

Attached: AOZfbI3kpLE.jpg (1080x1920, 376K)

>Logos
yikes

Redwall unironically

Momo/ The Grey Gentlemen. Tell them the Grey Gentlemen are the jews

Glad to see someone else recommend it before me.
The author was literally reading to blind kids and thought all the children's books were trash so he made his own.
Very clear morality play, lots of distinct character cultures but no one is given special treatment, very primal and charming interactions.

I think what happened is that 'survival' has changed. Instead of trying to actually survive threats, children are shown stories about how to ceaselessly indulge in deviant cultures as a sublimation of their instinct to survive. They are excited by going against the popular cultural norms, rather than anything relating to contributing to the group.
It's strange how hopelessly selfish is all is.
Look at the covers, it's a person with objects around them. They are happy, and they are alone. The one with all the mirrors is especially telling, as if the person once looking at themselves long enough will find joy in life rather than in contribution to the group.

Diary of a wimpy kid is raw logos

youtu.be/12cabZUMdL4
Redwall was absolute kino, I also really liked the show when I was a kid.
Pretty sad to know he’s passed away now (especially knowing J.K Rowling lives to butcher Harry Potter), Jacques was a brilliant children’s author who didn’t get the praise he deserved, Redwall is a really wholesome series for Children.

Attached: F07F6A2E-948A-46ED-9029-4CCFBD923F24.jpg (210x271, 20K)

based

Rudyard Kipling - The Jungle Book, The Second Jungle Book, Puck of Pook's Hill.

Diary of a wimpy kid getting rawed

The Phantom Tollbooth

Pic related, was my favorite book as a kid.
There is no one to comfort you, you have to pave the road forward yourself.
Be your own hero, confront your fears and end up saving cute girl from the groke.
Live happily ever after in a gigantic seashell with your waifu.

Attached: Who_will_comforttoffle.jpg (220x300, 23K)

The girl who can fly is about children being brainwashed by the gubment

Probably my favorite page of the book. My copy is at my grandparents house.
Maybe I'll get to read it to my own kids someday.

Attached: IMG_20190321_023952.png (948x788, 1.12M)

Not sure what Yea Forums's opinion on it is, but I liked the Phantom Tollbooth a lot as a kid.

Calvin and Hobbes

Thank you!
My mom read it to me as a kid, I was too young to remember the premise but I still have it. Thank you!
Yes! But this is what we are being reduced to: this insane, vain strife for individualism and the whole concept of one-upmanship and forced uniqueness that actually oppose their own false god of equality in their clown world, they just haven't realized it yet
>Kipling
Absolutely based
Oh yeah, I bought a really nice collection of Janssons books when I was younger, they're definitely wholesome
Sounds up my alley
I'll have a look, thanks, man
Didn't even consider comic books, this is great!

Attached: download (2).jpg (92x103, 4K)

bump

Thanks, fren, yeah I'm still here and extremely appreciative for all the advice. You guys are great

Attached: potter.png (704x1031, 86K)

>reply to everyone
let's hope this autistic son of a bitch never procreates

The Horse and His Boy

If I could get you fired from your job for this thread I would.

fuck off tranny discord

>, they're currently being spoon-fed faggotry, guilt and slavery.
Could you elaborate what you mean with that?
What's your cultural context(country of origin)?

Don't be a faggot, man, it's gay + you'll go to hell

Attached: child-tranny-naked-adult-man-618x931.jpg (618x931, 59K)

Sweden, this explains pretty well but I'll go into some detail. Now, the second title in pic of previous post
>snippa
a fairly newly invented term, a feminization of the Swedish word for Willie/peepee to make it an equivalent/equal. It's fucking insane
>boys have dicks
>girls have dickettes
however, we're now moving into the next insanity: the denial of gender.
I work in a school and these are our new guidelines
>we are not supposed to refer to mom, dad or parents of the students
only governor
>we are not supposed to refer to sisters or brothers of the students
only siblings
>we are not supposed to refer to male or female whatsoever (not even when speaking of "firemen" or "seamen")
only persons
We are to actively encourage deviation: a child claims to be gay or a tyranny, the teachers will praise the kid for being special. Other children wants to be special and soon follow suit.
The children are to watch state sponsored news (aimed at children) at least once a week. Last Friday, as the NZ shooting took place, the show was focused on white power and racism instead of the fact that there was a shooting. They are told to question illegible news sources but to always trust state television. Greta the climate "fighter" has been a weekly series to take attention away from real issues.
These are just a few off the top of my head

A country that does not take care of their children, doesn't have a future. And it's like, the world doesn't end with a bang, it ends with a honk.

Attached: they-live-16.jpg (480x203, 34K)

Where actually did this far leftism in Sweden come from?

America

I rather mean, how did this ultra liberal (in the American definition) culture develop in Sweden because I'm quite certain it didn't came out of thin air?

Just read them some asstird lindgren and call it a day

I can't say where, but it's been a long time coming. We were revolutionized during the 70's by feminism and reforms to cater to gays. We went from wholesome Christian society to the most secularized AND individualistic country in the world over a couple of decades.
Stockholm is now also ranked as "loneliest city in the world" where people are single and sad and no amount of loose connections and one night stands (we're super liberal in terms of sexuality especially) can cure them. STDs that were virtually extinct are coming back in fashion.
It's all a mess. I'm personally not really defeatist or blackpilled, I'm almost content because I have limited my life to truth and I know in my heart that I'm saved. But, although not of the world, I still exist in the world and what little I can do for others, I hope to. Hence this thread. Starting small, starting somewhere with what I can is all I can think of

Attached: 2019-03-03-14-05-25.jpg (605x599, 114K)

They're throwing Astrid Lindgrens books out of the nurseries because it's not considered healthy values. Although Pippi Longstocking is too feminist for my liking, the liberals consider the views on male/female stereotypes in her work toxic. Also, she referred to black people as niggers (Pippis father being a colonial white man "negro king" on an island in the south seas) it's not kosher, ya know

Attached: pippi-i-soderhavet.jpg (600x600, 109K)

Just read brothers lionheart then, you triggered mong broflake

Les Aventures de Télémaque

>they're throwing Astrid Lindgrens books out of the nurseries
ie not allowed
However, there's no ban on Tove Jansson, Enid Blython, Rudyard Kipling yet because it's not a prominent part of the culture as a whole.

It had fine soil to sprout from.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Jante

law of jante is unironically good, and if you disagree the law is probably meant to keep tards like you in check

How liberal are the different migrant people?
Are they slowly becoming just as liberal or do they stay as conservative as they normally are, creating lots of tension with the white, liberal majority in the process?

Your pic related, TinTin, the Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew, The Lorax, The Ear, the Eye, and The Arm, The White Fox Chronicles, The Indian in the Cupboard, and The Tripod series were some of my favorites growing up

Attached: 5BD977AC-B536-42BF-B259-BE6CEB5FDF6B.jpg (1242x1903, 2.71M)

> (OP)
>Redwall unironically

Yes, 100% yes. Redwall was my childhood and my kids will definitely read the books. Brian Jacques wrote great books that really ingrained a love of reading in me and helped me develop my sense of creativity.

gaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy

Bruh wtf is wrong with millenials

Attached: 51RztrWtPYL._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (334x499, 35K)

I think scary stories are a great way for children to get into reading. The downside, however. is being too scared to go the bathroom at night for the next 10 years.

Absolutely based. I’m so glad my parents got me to read Redwall as a kid instead of Harry Potter.
>Tintin
Also good stuff. I still remember the decision they had to make in The Shooting Star (when the SOS is sent) as the first moral dilemma I read as a kid. Interesting note, before the war Hergé was known to hang in the same circles with (and was even introduced to comics by) soon-to-be famous Nazi collaborator and Waffen-SS volunteer Léon Degrelle, who was a journalist at the time. There’s some speculation that Tintin may have been partly based on Degrelle (pic related). Given that Hergé worked for collaborationist newspapers himself and was known to house a deep bitterness for the way Belgium treated himself and many other collaborators after the war, it’s not surprising his books don’t really espouse liberal world views.

Attached: B5D41042-C2AC-4C4C-B89C-46BC85ED4913.jpg (689x988, 404K)

It's exactly the feminine constitution that Weininger saw in Jews, complete with gossip as a socialization measure. They have been so open to Jewry because they were already conditioned to living under the Jewish spirit.

one of the most banned kid's books

>What if The Pilgrim's Progress were re-worked into a fable for 20th century children to help them rationalize modern learning values

Attached: del.jpg (186x271, 18K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Jante
jesus christ this explains so much

Flicka got the snippa uh

Attached: 0EF0D7AF-C63E-4794-BE24-B799A987B1B3.jpg (1242x695, 591K)

are you a teacher? i can't appreciate GOOD pedagogo's work enough, man. great you are interested in kids future.
answering to your question, i remember reading Gulliver travels and Robison crusoe as a kid to be extremely defining on my growing process, making me more of a extrovert eventho im a introvert by nature.

The majority of the "new" kids have come in the recent years and are mainly from Iraq and Syria, they have good moral values from home and also, something that the ethnic Swedish kids are (surprisingly) lacking, is the respect for authority.
I believe that Swedish parents in general are too lenient and tolerant and kids need boundaries. This is a problem in school because the school system overall has adopted the same permissive attitude and that's where the kids from migrant families realize this and begin to revolt. (I believe this is the problem with Sweden and crime overall, I don't know how familiar you are to Swedish circus of the judicial system, but refugee rapists often get away with a slap on the fingers because "they've already had it rough").
I was raised in a strict Christian home, I rebelled but I didn't stray very far, and as an adult I've had a good moral compass so I can really appreciate what I see in the migrants - both Muslim and Christian and the very few yazidis we have (might add NONE of the ethnic Swedish kids admit to any denomination whatsoever)
To be quite honest, my favorite kids are migrants because of their will to learn, the efforts and the hard work they put into school, and I try to reinforce the values they've brought from home.
In general, migrant kids are not buying into the liberal brainwashing but the younger kids have already learnt to be tolerant and accept degeneracy but I hope and can sense an uprising brewing, like what happened in the UK
bbc.com/news/amp/uk-england-birmingham-47613578

In theory, it was a good thing, and for me personally as well, yes, because it taught me humility. I went to college in the US and the whole go big or go home-mentality became a huge cultural clash: I came off as the meek faggot I'm now accusing swedes in general of being because yes, it is essentially good, but we're indoctrinated with it and then it's been a very successful weapon to use against us: imagine standing up against gay rights to marry, to adopt or anything really and how much a strong sense of moral is a crime against the law of jante - it's not hard to be the bigot or the racist or intolerant in a society where tolerance is god.

Thank you, yes, I'm an illustrator (and hope to create children's books myself) and I spent a good decade freelancing across the world before returning home where this kind of work wasn't as easy to come by, so I got a degree to teach art. Since beginning of last semester, however, I've had to take on being a class teacher for grades 3 and 4, so it isn't really until now I have any real influence on the kids. We read a lot, because I'm trying to teach them what a treasure it is to be able to.
This is why I sincerely appreciate all good advice I have gotten. I really hope to make a difference

Attached: Screenshot_20190322-063531_Brave.jpg (1080x1326, 552K)

based. if only i realized milo's laziness was catching up to me and applied the lessons from the book into my life

Attached: 8e23ff06-4223-4fc1-aede-e7c619657008.png (970x546, 484K)

>I'm an illustrator (and hope to create children's books myself) and I spent a good decade freelancing across the world
Please, man, show me your ways. That's literally what I want to do in life. At the moment I'm studying Graphic Design at uni and will start a course on photography soon. I just want to create, travel around and eventually learn to navigate and do it on a boat there's also the love part, but that one is going badly. Advice, experiences, knowledge, resources, basically anything you can tell me would be very, very much appreciated.

Also, about your request:
I remember liking Le Petit Nicolas, and Oscar Wilde's fairytales are an absolute gem; Actually most fables and old fairytales are quite good reading for children. Maybe Christian Andersen too, but I haven't read him, so I cannot confirm. The Once and Future King and The Paul Street Boys are also quite good, although that's for older children. Some old comics like Prince Valiant, Connan and Tarzan can give nice values to the boys, although I don’t know if they would be interested on things so old.
I also liked Contes de la rue Broca when I was a child, although Pierre Gripari was openly gay and a commie, so there might be some unsavory influences on his work.

Unfortunately my fondest childhood book hasn’t been translated to other languages; to be honest it isn’t even famous around here. I thank whoever put it on my childhood’s school curriculum, and hope you can do something similar for others.

Attached: 418zjb50GaL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (260x314, 12K)

Tintin lookin sexy as hell ngl

>Unfortunately my fondest childhood book hasn’t been translated to other languages
What is it?

>Too feminist
She's the fucking übermensch

Attached: The Collected Pippi Longstocking.jpg (500x775, 118K)

O menino no Espelho. A collection of short stories, all centered around the same kid, based on the author's childhood. Each of them explore a childhood fantasy (dealing with the unknown, being a great sportsman, magically altering your reality, just to mention some). At the beginning of the book the boy is watching some ants on his garden when an old man goes to talk with him; at the end the boy, now an old man, is distracted from his writings by seeing a boy watching some ants on his garden, whom he goes talk with.

It's such a sincere book, full to the brim with a positive view of childhood wonder, while at the same time having a kind of melancholic air at the end that fascinated my eight year old self. The author himself seemed like a nice guy, his headstone has a little rhyme engraved upon it, which can be translated as: "Here lies Fernando Sabino, born as a man, died as a boy".

Anyway, I'm going to sleep now, but will check upon the thread later.

A Wrinkle in Time
The Chronicles of Narnia

What advice would I give you? In visual design you'll learn how to manipulate your messages and convey them in a seamless way, photography too: good illustration isn't really about drawing or painting skills but of storytelling.
Take all that you can from how to set up visual imagery. Design elements are most relevant and important when it comes to illustration. Composition is probably the most important part.
As for creating the illustrations, get foundation (study the masters and get basic understanding of how art works) then it's all about practice. For me personally, I've chosen a few artists (Mignola, Carl Larsson and a few others) and copy, copy, emulate, take the things that makes you like their work and perfect it. This is how I work (pic related, mainly pen, ink and watercolor. Even if I do a lot of digital work, hands on experience with watercolor or oils will give you a more intuitive understanding of color)
>girl who neither needs parents, nor school, no respect for authority, all she ever needs is a bag of gold

Attached: 20180610-202627.jpg (1080x769, 436K)

Sounds uber-comfy, thanks.

I should. I illustrate but I don't have much confidence in my own writing. I wouldn't mind teaming up with some people here, at least for brainstorming.

Attached: 180610-202820.jpg (1080x706, 294K)

You should be reading them Greek mythology, with all the killing and fucking included. Egyptian too, kids love ancient Egypt for some reason. The user who said Aesop was correct as well. Your children should listen to stories that they can understand as parables when they grow

The only thing I can remember thinking about Shell Silverstein as a kid is that he sucked at drawing

I have been reading some prose Edda and they do love that shit. I was able to make it a theme month where we went through most of the Norse gods and some prominent viking heroes and they did love it. If I'll have the same class next year, I intend to do the same thing with Greek mythology. If I have the same grade, new kids, I'll go over the Norse sagas again.

Attached: Anonart_20180610-202336.jpg (1080x1350, 845K)

yeah, but then they'd turn out like clownposters

You don't need to be taught you're worthless in the face of the public to be taught humility. You think Jesus or Socrates followed any of those laws?

Thank you, user.

It really is. I've never re-read it since I know some of the magic will be gone, but I hope to read it for my children someday.

>What are good children's books that present good values and Logos?
Basically, pick a time period from before the beginning of said indoctrination, say 1980, or 1970, whatever. The begin reviewing children's books published prior to that date that may fit your criteria.
Perhaps books from an earlier, simpler, time would reflect the mores you wish to instill in your kiddos.

Kill Yourself.

>To be quite honest, my favorite kids are migrants
and to think I was going to express sympathy for your plight. you’re as much a part of the problem as anyone.

The Jataka Tales are quite on point

Roald Dahl maybe?

bible stories for kids

Figgs & Phantoms - it's got the word "nigger" in it and venereal disease is also mentioned!

Attached: 929b9a6c.jpg (254x400, 22K)

No problem, I'd be happy to help because I believe in doing what you love. However, my response about it got me banned, so if you have any questions or want e-books on art, feel free to drop me an email
skymningsdjur at protonmail dot com

Yeah, recognizing potential in ten year olds with the wrong color is definitely what brought about the Kali Yuga, 1488 brother

The Chronicles of Narnia were my favorite growing up.

There's also the entirety of the "Just William" series by Crompton. I cannot think of a better series for young boys.

Swallows and Amazons is another great series of english books, but they're more for the 10-12 age group

>Yeah, recognizing potential in ten year olds with the wrong color is definitely what brought about the Kali Yuga, 1488 brother
you are the exact reason your country is fucked while thinking youre not
you're almost art

>you are the exact reason your country is fucked while thinking youre not

Please do enlighten us, great sage, for our intellects tremble at your scorn. Can you express a coherent thesis for your abject and miserable servants or will your majesty be sticking to vague prophesies and hints of superior learning to-day?

Hi OP, this thread is depressing, and I’m sorry to see your students are being brainwashed. Good on you for trying to set things right. I recommend the graphic novel series FLIGHT. It’s full of fantastic stories and literature which follows classical romantic ideals and as a child it really sparked my imagination and spirit for adventure. Each story in the multi-volume series is incredibly creative and teaches good morals.

Education is the most important job in the world, and you certainly have a good head on your shoulders. I wish you luck.

Attached: 53783F49-7C03-44DC-8060-00B55D6FB4EB.jpg (1655x2560, 586K)

"Der Struwwelpeter" or "Max und Moritz".

'ethnocentrism' 'patriarchy'

it occurred to me that you might not get it
the migrant kids you like come from an ethnocentric patriarchal culture, the swedish kids you don't like are neither of those things. you yourself are Swedish so your praising of a different ethnicity for being ethnocentric is hilarious

Aha. Thank you.

this isn't about ethno-masochism and if you claim it is, you're being a jew, because I never even said I'm Swedish, I said I work in Sweden. Still whiter than you, though.
It's not about favoring one group and hating another, they're ten year-olds for fucks sake. I said that my favorite students - the kids that are easier to teach - are those with a solid foundation, that respect authority and rejects jewry and usury.
It's not like I dislike a group of white kids or treating them any differently, that would also be fucking gay, so, my conclusion is that you're a faggot
Thanks! Yeah, a lot of the kids are really into graphic novels (I've brought in Tintin and Asterix and Obelix) will definitely give this a shot.
one of their biggest problem is that they don't have any imagination whatsoever, it's scary, really

Attached: 1224.jpg (650x488, 52K)

OP asked for Logos, you have to go back to /pol/

Sweden is not going to retract citizenships anytime soon or ever so what is your backward jewish reasoning behind furthering polarisation by being a dick?
Are you American?
You're doing God's work, user. They're off to a good start on becoming good men and women if they have a teacher who truly cares
Also, read C S Lewis, which has already been suggested.

>Tintin
Okay, why though? Tintin is just godawful. Shit plots, invincible hero, baddies are BulkandSkull stupid (go ask /k/ if any one aims pistols like they do), no meaningful female roles (the only significant one is the opera singer, a vapid, selfobsessesed manly woman, vis, a grotesque), no artistic (crf Asterisk in Belgium) or narrative experimentation (crf Twelve Tasks) , and no adult metanarrative to speak of (crf Secret Weapon).

Literally nothing worthwhile in Tintin.

Any defense?

>reply to all
>"Autist faggot."

>No reply
>"Shitposter got Yea Forumstfo"

The prophecies are true. (You) are the chosen one.

Anything with classical hero's journey. These stories are specifically about character building.

No, no defense nor claims that it has any profound truths to teach. It was just something I brought in and realized the kids loved reading them, so I got that the format is a big hit, that's all.
However, I'd definitely say Tintin is a whole lot more wholesome than the Swedish classic Bamse (since 1976) that introduced homosexuality a couple of years ago

Attached: c67510899adcb9dc5cefff69f5e81fb5.jpg (990x527, 634K)

>Bamse

Went and looked up the wiki. Agree: Bamse is a whole other universe of worse.

>Author sincerely thought Mao's china was free and not starving
>Stronkest bear evar gary stuism
>Material empiricist "i'll believe it when i see it" stance advocated as a winning formula to life
>Capitalism bad socialism good; just so

Oooof. He built a hugbox around his head. Worse than mere junk, this is toxic.

Start with the Greeks

white degenerate good
brown traditional bad

Yeah, the author was hardcore communist and kids have been reading this for generations, it's been used as a teaching tool because of its correct values: in '93 the issue that dealt with racism was sent to all households. And the comics' always been available at schools, hospitals or really any public institutions where kids would have been, so it's not only been for kids whose parents chose to buy it, there's been no escaping the moral lessons. It's literal brainwashing.
So, yeah, anything not Disney and not Swedish is a better option

Attached: Bamse_och_Kalle_Svartskalle.jpg (500x719, 161K)

>Tove Jansson
>not a prominent part of the culture as a whole
>Sweden
what the fuck

You seem like a real cool guy who definitely does not have a MAGA hat and would never go on /pol/.

Nazi collaborators should have been shot in the head and left to rot in the ditch.

>kalle svartskalle
was a perfect example of vilifying bad white hedgehogs and victimizing the minority without any logical reasoning whatsoever. The black-haired hedgehog proved to be better than all the white hedgehogs at football (soccer) in the end and put the inherently evil white hedgehogs to shame and gets the girl in the end
I never thought twice about it, it's strange, but no, Mumin is bigger in Japan than it is in Sweden
this is not political

Attached: holland1988-4.jpg (250x359, 52K)

Thank you very much, things are kinda hectic right now, but I will be sure to email you when they settle down a little.

>implying you're not indoctrinating them yourself
Imagine being this much of a brainlet

It's called education when you indoctrinate them with correct things.

gay b8, m8 r8 8/8

Donald duck was always superior when i was a kid

Moomins

Attached: E92D53D8-DCEC-4881-90F5-2D142AFCE91F.jpg (1200x628, 284K)

What do you mean, mumin is huge here in sweden

Where here in Sweden? I've been working in schools for years and there's absolutely no Tove Jansson in our schools. If you're talking about the Arabia mugs and porcelain in the gift shops, that doesn't count

Looney tunes sucked fag

:3

Wrong ducko, bucko

I wanted to FUCK the Martian lady.

You wish faggot :3. Stop watching looney tunes

So you're swedish, huh? What's wrong with the classics of swedish children's fiction?
Pippi Långstrump, Emil, Ronja Rövardotter, Bröderna Lejonhjärta, Mumin, Pettson och Findus, Alfons Åberg, Josefin, just to name some off the top of my head.

Struwwelpeter, a German classic. Read it as a child in the 80s, still gives me nightmares.

Attached: KIC-Image-0013.jpg (4194x2860, 1.93M)

>logos
You didn't bother to read the thread, ok
Haha, thanks, I've read this. Love it!

Attached: 4E8F4BC9-9116-4AA1-AF3A-768D0CA13F09.jpg (1722x1722, 1.91M)