Learning the big 4 (four)

is there any other philosopher that is worth the time other than the big 4? (plato, aristotle, kant, nietzche)

Attached: T57mxNW.jpg (497x690, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1HsYEQa7i0F
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i genuinely lold

Attached: The proper way.jpg (1379x689, 312K)

me

why do you exist

i swear you've posted this image dozens of times in the last few months. Leave my board immediately

Attached: 5 - R8e1zhp.jpg (480x653, 43K)

Yes. You need to understand the proper context of each of theese philosophers. And I think it's weird that you didn't include crucial philosophers like Hegel or Marx.

cringe

Wittgenstein.
I thought of Descartes and Hume at first, but they were quite well responded to by Kant. Then I thought of Hegel, but I remembered that most of what he wrote about was like mix of what Plato, Aristotle, and Kant wrote regarding different issues (ethics, reason, logic, the state). His fusion of Parmenides and Heraclitus was indeed interesting, but I wouldn't say it's necessary to read him to get an idea of it. After that, Kierkegaard and Stirner came to mind, but neither of them are too different from Nietzsche. Finally, Wittgenstein popped up and I remembed that his view of language as the form of thought had already appeared in St. Augustine, Locke, Hegel, but Wittgenstein handles it a lot better than any of his predecessors.

I got a warning yesterday from mods for posting 'off-topic' when I asked the same thing.

I can understand the first 3 but why would you put Nietzsche there? Is this bair or just kidposting?
Put someone like Descartes, Hegel or Saint Thomas there.

The tripfaggot is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs of him like water off a raincoat. But call him a tripfag and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I've been found out.”

To help you
Have you not read them?
I see fucking Infinite Jest three times as much

And it's my board

Attached: stirner.gif (279x305, 10K)

I swear that image is one of the funniest thing in the whole world when you realise that the people who share that sentiment are also the people who sperge out the most when they see a muslim.
Reminds me of that one twitter page, Peterson or wahhabist I think it was called.

>Nietzsche
>on the same level as those Gods

Attached: 32.jpg (960x720, 96K)

Livestream your suicide faggot, you aren't original, and it is getting pathetic.

You mean the hack "nothing original said at all except new terminology for 1500 year old ideas" Kant?

So, you want the credit then. Typical attention-seeking martyr who just wants to, "help people". lol, take that to /x/, not enough retards here to successfully bamboozle.

>You mean the guy who made everyone after him have to respond to his evaluation of the tradition before him hack
Yes

That's not Plotinus and Pierce
You're no sage if your reference name doesn't begin with P.

basically all of them

the entire philosophy section on my shelves is worth more than the whole rest of it, and i have some good stuff.

i know it's not really philosophy anymore, but derrida is fun, too.

Descartes

pic related
and descartes, as a punching bag

Attached: 1553020433597.jpg (369x369, 40K)

There is only the Big One.

Attached: neetch fedora.jpg (474x528, 21K)

heidi was a wussie

he was a literal chad

Attached: heidi.jpg (998x765, 67K)

>imagine unironically believing this

Attached: 1527572087689.gif (360x202, 1.95M)

who else /rightwingislamwave/

>he reads nietzsche
>he reads the autist that praises islam whilst never having met a muslim in his entire life
reevaluate your lives

Attached: chris evans laughter.webm (804x876, 529K)

>t. resents reevaluation

looking in the mirror every morning is good enough for me

Here's another image you'll probably enjoy.

Attached: Fundamentalism.jpg (500x321, 55K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1HsYEQa7i0F

>also
>Frederick not Friedrich

Attached: 1491601712764 (1).gif (298x224, 2.85M)