Girlfriend got drunk last weekend and told me she's really only attracted to masculine men...

Girlfriend got drunk last weekend and told me she's really only attracted to masculine men. Rec books that'll make me a true man with true grit Yea Forums

Attached: sun and steel.jpg (1493x2314, 975K)

masculine men don't read books

sage and fuck off basedboi faggot

Baffling post, what kind of woman isn't almost exclusively attracted to masculine men? Are you some sort of effeminate bitch?

Mishima will just make you a homo

Sounds good, where do i start with mishima?

sorry daddy
I know, I think she was in denial and I was stupid enough to believe her denial. I'd like to keep her. That means I need to carve away all the effeminate bitch parts of myself which is nearly all of myself but I don't know where to start. I need a guide or something
shit

sun and steel, faggot

just do some exercise

i mean his fiction

dude, striving to perfect yourself and become masculine and whatnot is cool and all, but if you're just doing it to prove yourself to some hole you fuck, then that means you're just being a bitch. get rid of her, and then develop yourself, and when/if she comes crawling back to you, tell her you're only attracted to effeminate women.

...fucking based, honestly

this

also, reading is not going to help that much. To actually be masculine, maybe read exclusively stoics, and other shit like that: even though they are very simplistic and not that insightful, you do not need to read deep philosophy to be masculine, you just need to accept certain ideals that might help you out. Don’t read too much, as excessive reading is somewhat feminine. Lift weights (do strongman lifting, not simple bodybuilding), join a boxing or BJJ gym, make friends with masculine dudes, watch sports, and start disciplining yourself. Listen to straightforward podcasts like Joe Rogan and Jocko’s podcast — don’t get too into ideas.

absolute this

all of this, except keep her around, don't throw away a qt for no reason. just distance yourself emotionally and stop caring what she thinks

>I know, I think she was in denial and I was stupid enough to believe her denial. I'd like to keep her. That means I need to carve away all the effeminate bitch parts of myself which is nearly all of myself but I don't know where to start. I need a guide or something
This is the kind of story that smells really fake and gay to me but on the low low chance that it is real-
Your girlfriend told you she is not attracted to you.
Break up with her.

really gay.

>completely changing your personality so that other people will think you're """masculine"""

mishima was a twink homosexual.
he really was

She probably doesnt even know what this means, she watched some tv show or one of her friends talked about a "hot" "manly" guy in one and want a manly men suddenly because womyn lol

She fell for Netflix miscegenation propaganda

Just read Homer.

Changing yourself so that someone will like you is essentially effeminate. You need to take control of your life bucko and decide how YOU want to be and deal with the consequences of that. By the way im balding and have a dad bod and a 9/10 cutie is flirting with me just because I dont prioritize her. Doesnt mean anything but as long as you are the active component of building and carrying out the vision for who you want to be and how you want to live, there will be some women interested in being along for the ride.

>Yeah, I'm a total waste of life but this bartender was talking with me once so actually I'm a chad.

>tfw girlfriend knows that I'm reasonably effeminate, and still explicitly wants to have children with me to "propagate our genetics in a war that no one knows is going on"

I guess we're a goth couple so it kind of makes sense that she likes my feminine tendencies.

Attached: 1552350331240.jpg (600x717, 118K)

this to be %100 completely honest with you family

Alright user let me try to help you. I am a Chad and yes I am aware self proclamation isn't a source but you will have to believe me. I am a Chad, tall, good looking, intelligent and do still enjoy reading. There is nothing effeminate about reading in itself but if you read effeminate books than well yes that is effeminate.

Did you not have a father figure while growing up or at least not a very good one user?

You must absorb that masculine certainty and restriction in which makes a man. Be confident in yourself and who you are but that does not mean becoming a Jerk or putting your value higher than it is in certain places.

Do not give your woman too much emotional attention and treat her as somewhat lesser than you, still treat her with respect and love but do not show it too much especially without a doubt when the relationship is still new. You can start to be more polite and deeply connected once you have been together for quite a while and know that she truly loves you and wants to be with you.

There are so many aspects and little details that I would have to go into in which a boy picks up from his father/father figure so please explain a little about yourself and how your relationship is with her as well as how long you have been with her.

I am truly trying to help you user. Btw Mishima is a good start but most of his works a fiction which are beautiful and I highly recommend reading but primarily Sun and Steel is the only book of his that will help you this directly within this matter. Also you may feel a connection with Mishima considering he was somewhat effeminate and had lived with his Grandmother even though his dad came back to see him it was somewhat too late, I read he had some shame over this but I cannot validate.

I dunno take more responsibility for your life, experiment with some macho hobbies, and try to ramp up typical masculine behaviors like carrying heavy stuff and holding doors open. It adds up to paint a different picture of you. I don’t think any one book will unlock the secret to being manly and exuding masculinity.

Why would you continue to date someone who basically said she isn’t attracted to you.
Also forcing yourself to become masculine for her is within itself pretty emasculating desu

>and try to ramp up typical masculine behaviors like carrying heavy stuff and holding doors open.

You consider this masculine?

Gee user.

Let me explain something. There are two types of masculinity, cultured masculinity or the individualistic masculinity. For the most part you should only show the latter to a woman while reserve the prior for when the relationship is quite close.

A man must have a strong body to match his mind, that his will might be imposed on both Earth and Heaven. Let us all become worthy of this struggling existence, brothers

This

I’m a woman and I wouldn’t fuck you because you sound like you smell gay

I think it’s a facet of it and is an easy way to signal a change to his girlfriend. What is your point?

reading this gave me an erection

Absolute retard

Whatever slut, that is if you are woman which your most likely not given this is Yea Forums.

Unlike every other thirsty beta you have met I don't care that you'r woman, you'r still just another pleb in my eyes.

Well yea but I mean the individualistic and selfish approach will be the easiest to signal change at all so I mean opening doors wont work unless he wants to radically change his entire character, if he doesn't opening doors will become a sign of weakness instead of strength.

Agree with some things, but stuff like
>watch sports
>listen to straightforward podcasts
>don't get too into ideas
are just retarded.
Don't dumb yourself down, just to appear more masculine.

I feel that radically changing his character is the idea though isn’t it? What do you mean by the individualistic and selfish approach?

Where can I buy Sun & Steel cheap?
It's a 100 bucks on amazon.

cringe and fratpilled
write poetry, eat steak, drink steins and play rugby

Yes but at the same time no, user will never be able to totally change his character and one should not aspire to do it completely.

When I said the selfish and individualistic masculinity I meant it as the primary and more animalistic form of masculinity, it appears first in man, he does not care that much what most people think, he is strong, capable, doesn't need to be too courteous, individualistic, doesn't give much emotionally to the relationship and strongly leads the relationship. The more cultured masculinity is the one man often receives later in life but not necessarily. It is the masculine man who likes art, who opens up, who holds open doors ect. You must find the right balance between individualistic masculinity and cultured masculinity at certain times in your life, if you do not one may seem like you are an egotistical Jerk and the other an effeminate wimp. Learning this balance may be difficult but you will realise it slowly. Also don't cower away from other women, you should have no problem with women, do not treat them as the end but a means, they are only the end when they do truly love you which you must wait to know. Otherwise you risk being emotionally hurt not that this has ever happened to me but I have known many friends in which it has.

How does a good 'masculine' man admit to when he makes mistakes but knows others will pounce on it once he admits to it? Somehow my mind has conflated 'being masculine' to 'never admit your mistakes' and that's genuinely not healthy for me. Idk what to do. I'm actually a kinda sensitive guy who wants to be more 'masculine' but idk how and to what degree is right for me.

This is something I've struggled with in the past year. Does it all really come down to find whatever you want and not giving a shit what other people say and think?

I was just lucky enough to of won the genetic lottery in most criteria and manage to find the perfect balance between the showing of cultured and the individualistic sides although inside I was always natural predisposed towards the cultured I analysed my environment and the people within it to see which and what balance would work best. I didn't have to wait to my 20's to develop it. I also did not have such terms and definitions back then I have only created them for this conversation.

>How does a good 'masculine' man admit to when he makes mistakes but knows others will pounce on it once he admits to it?

Than why admit them? Although yes you should admit them as it is morally correct but if you receive scorn or anger from admittance than protest, say "be quiet woman, it was a simple mistake" or "What about such a time you had done such a thing". Only become argumentative if you believe your punishment is out weighed.

Hit the gym, read philosophy, stoicism and marcus Aurelius, be openly right wing, and fuck her in the ass daily

>and fuck her in the ass daily

I both agree and disagree with this. Yea you gotta fuck her a bit but also show restraint, show that you don't need her and you are a man of more but also at times fuck her even if she does not wish, to show your dominance.

Remember the detrimental effect continuous sexual pleasure has on man.

uh... did you just advocate rape? wtf?

No, she is your gf/wife and most of them have rape fantasy's anyway. Besides I mean if she is really struggling then no but if she just doesn't want to then I dunno just carry her and throw her onto the bed and go to work.

I think it has more to do with respecting and trying to understand yourself what you bring to the table and what you can afford to or ought to sacrifice for other people. We are the disposable gender, biologically speaking, designed for the dangerous work because if we go down it doesn’t have as much of a negative impact on the breeding population. Learn to enjoy going out of your way or things that take effort. Men who just try to suck up power, dominate people, and boost their own personal feelings are just cowards who abandoned the nobility of our gender.
I agree with you but you might be overthinking it a bit, you should be primarily concerned with making the totality of yourself come across in a relationship not striking the right balance of signals. Honesty and sacrificing pieces of yourself to your partner will make you an open book to her and she will either love you or she won’t and that’s all that matters. People are too scared to be honest about themselves but men are supposed to be brave.

>fuck her even if she does not wish, to show your dominance
might as well punch her in the eye if she serves your dinner slightly lukwarm

>I agree with you but you might be overthinking it a bit, you should be primarily concerned with making the totality of yourself come across in a relationship not striking the right balance of signals. Honesty and sacrificing pieces of yourself to your partner will make you an open book to her and she will either love you or she won’t and that’s all that matters. People are too scared to be honest about themselves but men are supposed to be brave.

Of course but say you are not going to show your deepest darkest desires and fears straight away, so yes if you genuinely want a relationship to work you should be in it in totality but that does not mean all of you should be consciously within the relationship especially too early on. Of course but I am not explaining something of my own relationships but for user who does not exactly seem too brave (no offence) and like he could handle a break up too well.

>might as well punch her in the eye if she serves your dinner slightly lukwarm

Works just as well.

Jk user, I am not advocating for rape but that you must show dominance even within the sexual life, the amount of times I fucked gf's when they didn't want to.

>don’t need her and are a man of more
This is fedora tier advice I shit you not op, I have a twin sister I know like the back of my hand and a girlfriend who I’ve been with for over two years. Women do not want this over planned mindgamey bullshit you would have to be a CIA sociopath paid to mindfuck people to actually make something like this work for a long term day in day out, watching movies, talking for hours, fucking until the sun comes up, raising kids, farting on each other in bed relationship it’s just the ramblings of a fucking supreme gentleman

Attached: 64E31396-26F7-4B8E-998E-A91FDAB95765.jpg (292x292, 40K)

Napoleon read like 5,000 books and had a librarian on call at all times

>she's really only attracted to masculine men

You actually needed her to tell you to figure this out?

I'll ask again, since you faggots ignored my post.
Where should I buy Sun & Steel? It's a 100 bucks on Amazon and I'm not paying that much.

>Napoleon
>maculine
he was a manlet

Make a thread about places to find rare books don’t whine in this one.

go to a thrift store and score an old typewriter for a few bucks. then find a pdf file and copy the whole book into physical form. it's pretty short, shouldn't take you too long.

That’s a manly solution sacrifice your time and money rather than bitching and moaning here.

Hey dummy,

Plenty of women seek out masculinity in terms of charisma and intellect as opposed to physique.

The general rule of desiring self-same persons also holds true for women. Many who are reserved are attracted to reservation.

Moreover, the desire to be loved leads many persons to forgive imperfections to the extent they perceive them in themselves. A sense of equality tempers the fear of other and the insecurity which necessarily accompanies love.

>This is fedora tier advice I shit you not op, I have a twin sister I know like the back of my hand and a girlfriend who I’ve been with for over two years. Women do not want this over planned mindgamey bullshit you would have to be a CIA sociopath paid to mindfuck people to actually make something like this work for a long term day in day out, watching movies, talking for hours, fucking until the sun comes up, raising kids, farting on each other in bed relationship it’s just the ramblings of a fucking supreme gentleman

Man I must feel sorry for such a fucking incel as yourself, the only thing you cherish is the comfort in your pathetic isolation.

>incel
Go back to /r9k/ and if you really are just some ultra chad who slams a different pussy everyday of the week I hope that life is ultimately fulfilling.

The thing is, I can do that and I do indeed sometimes but because I receive that so easily it isn't what I desire most. I desire the truth above all else.

I find comfort in Truth.

holy cringe

Whatever you pathetic excuse for a human being.

I can’t imagine typing this with a straight face.

Well aren't you an extremely shallow person.

Jesus he’s not even the user you were replying to, you’re firing from the hip with this bait, lad

Attached: 8E7E2313-62BC-4B73-9A9A-292A061D995C.png (500x360, 191K)

How so?

How old are you user? He is replying to me so I reply to him. Stop being so asshurt.

Primarily because you seem to lack the ability of emotional expression, something all gigachads like myself have.

>emotional expression
>expressed love for my sister and gf in one post
>expressed yearning for children and companionship
>expressed fear for anons reading advice about balancing your personality and romantic interactions like the ph in a pool
Good joke, enjoy the empty thread gigachad

Well aren't you a little pussy, only women are so emotionally expressive and feel such need to justify oneself.

worst thread in Yea Forums history

my friends and random people identify my as alpha/masculine/dudebro/a bunch of other shit, just to express my "credentials" such as they are

i think people are identified as masculine because they have control, either over their environment, or themselves
think critically about things that negatively impact your ability to either adjust your environment (physical strength, social skills, technical skills), or yourself (habits/coping mechanisms/reflexes to stress) as needed, according to whatever your higher order objectives are (pussy, food, premed, etc)
if you get to a place where you can clearly control yourself and your environment and adjust them according to your interests, you're pretty dominant
i don't really see how this makes you anything more than an anal-retentive asshole, but it works for me somehow regardless

pretty much this, but i didn't get it from my father

Literally just one guy stroking his dick

That's just her way of telling you that she wants you to slap the shit out of her and choke her when you fuck.

Attached: Belle-Delphine-ahegao-милая-девушка-бонус-в-комментах-2983105.jpg (811x1231, 95K)

First sensible thing said in the entire thread

lmao

ayy shes already fucking chad fag

Absolutely based.

based

Yikes. Have fun in court, wierdo.

Nice b8

it's too late user, that was her way of saying she's cheating

Sound of Waves is where I started. I would rec Sailor Who Fell From Grace with the Sea as well