>get told it's marxists
>get told it's the postmodernists
>get told it's the germans
>get told it's the english
>get told it's the idealists
>get told it's the positivist
>do my own reading and discover it's actually this portly scottish guy
Why did he do it, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1536834366118.jpg (328x390, 19K)

they called him chubby

It's the french

wrong the french have been and continue to be the most and only based civilization of europe.

obese shower cap wearing cunt

All degeneracy comes from France. The French Revolution was the beginning of the end

Hume, David. Dislike him. A large sensualist, topsy-curvy and obese. A laggard, a claptrap empiricist and a slapdash ascidian. Some of his books are extraordinarily dense. Nobody takes his constitutional journalism seriously.
A Treatise of Human Nature. His best work, though an brainlet and shameless interpretation of Plato's "Collected Writings".
The History of England . Dislike it intensely.
Four Dissertations. Dislike it intensely. Ghastly gastronomic (should have been called Four Digestions).

Attached: 1552863474784.jpg (780x520, 41K)

Come up with a new format, bucko. It got old real quick.

Kant and Hegel are his fault.

I didn't come up with the format, Peterson, Jordan. Nab did. You got beef with it, you take it up with him.

A formidable mediocrity.

the french revolution was the only misstep but was also incredibly based. I love how they'll just burn their own city down if they get triggered hard enough. The french are just the most elitist, snobby, arrogant assholes who basically have earned their right by giving us
descartes
pascal
montesqieu
Tocqueville
Durkheim
Abelard
montaigne
Cezanne
Monet
Manet
Courbet
Both Renoirs
like they are incredibly based.

What about all the niggers?

how did he btfo metaphysics

Negroes are less violent than the French.

this is actually true.

then why don't the french kick out all the niggers living in their beloved country?

>topsy-curvy
>slapdash ascidian
>an brainlet
>The History of England. Dislike it intensely.
>Four Digestions
keep on keeping on user.

awoke Kant from his dogmatic slumber. I'm not gonna pretend I know Hume more than I do the German but the Enquiry's take on causation was enough to start something.

Bump

is ought

How did he get so fat?

eating pussy