This is our time lads. No man left behind...

This is our time lads. No man left behind. This is our chance to find love with qt bookish girls looking for a drink and insight on authors they're curious about.

Attached: This shit boutta be the club.png (540x916, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w82a1FT5o88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If a man ever tries talking to me at the bookstore, I'll grab him by the neck and crush his trachea before slamming him into the fucking ground.

Post feet

tits and feet or gtfo

fucking based fuck me

I hate books.

Big if true. Also based.

Hot. What will you do after that?

My pick up game is not focused around talking about books. I usually start telling a story from my life while I'm utilizing Hemingway's iceberg theory, which has it's benefits because it allows a lot of flexibility and brings a really fine dynamic to the conversation.

If I want to drop in some literally stuff I would say things like "Do you want to hear the story of how I almost ended up like Raskolnikov?" (I once almost killed a grandma with my car while backing up) I usually do it when I know that she knows who Raskolnikov is.

If you want someone's attention, just tell him a damn story. I got this from a guy who was talking about the best way to start a presentation.

Here, hope it helps some of you faggots:
youtube.com/watch?v=w82a1FT5o88

Also, not being a faggot works wonders too.

Pick-up game general I guess.

you're all replying to a tranny btw

Shut the fuck up or I’ll rape you bitch

Attached: B93144C9-33A6-4C70-A249-76FFECCE520A.jpg (996x682, 64K)

Fuckin score
New place to chill out while bar hopping, art bitches are easy, not like any of you beta losers will stop me
L8r bros

Attached: image.jpg (240x250, 57K)

He cant keep getting away with this

Like serving coffee in a bookstore wasn’t degenerate enough

Post feet

That's why I like to read at coffee shops. You occasionally get acquainted with old friends or make new ones. Sometimes a romantic interest pops up. It's nice to be in social environments sometimes instead of always being cooped up in your study room.

fuck you

>qt bookish girls

more like wine aunts and thots looking for the newest Rupi Kaur poetry schlock to post on Instagram.

based footfag posters

Attached: ESEnqJN.jpg (720x698, 31K)

blessed post
too many people trying to be an intellectual nowadays

lmao, that's why BKS has been popping, should've bought calls on it

How come bro? I've been there, I've been neet. I've been lonely. I've been ridiculed. I grew up impoverished. I struggle with health issues. Despite all this, I try to redeem myself. I work out and eat healthy. I try to be a good person. I try to make meaningful relationships and I want to pass these feelings on. I'm tired of walking around in mud and trying to pull others in with me. Let me be. I've worked hard to be who I am today and I hope to better tomorrow

Can't imagine that happening in my state. B&N isn't doing that well, and liquor licenses are quite expensive.

post female(male) feets.

What an unpractical watch.

based

>he doesn't have an apple watch
poorfag pls leave.