Can you draw this but with words instead of lines?

Can you draw this but with words instead of lines?

Attached: Scan (2).png (1000x770, 791K)

I miss /sjis/ ;_;

the drawing itself, or what it's of?

The two point perspective may make it a bit hard, but you can try

Attached: 01d9a3401328ea98216ef8043903f28c.jpg (2884x2120, 484K)

A castle reaching to a point along the infinite horizon

Look at this image
the love and emotion I'm feeling is better than any photograph
Art is timeless....

Attached: 687e11d0ec5afb23c65a3b79f259ea46--homestuck-john-secret-box.jpg (474x529, 39K)

what is pic?

This isn't art. This is propaganda.

UwU

Attached: 1573b687cf5d69f6563512571989.jpg (400x488, 19K)

Calligram by Papasseit, a Catalan futurist poet
This one is about ants

Attached: 4980c8f4594215d86f74297a4209b2c5--poem.jpg (236x226, 4K)

I'll have a go.
A concrete castle, stood isolated and alone. Each of its corners adorned with conical spires. A cave-like opening standing front and centre, above which runs a rampart adorned with triangular buttresses, their proceeding edge a signature flat-top.

with paper positioned horizontally, draw a line from the middle of the left-hand side towards the right-hand side of the page. about an inch from the starting point of this line, fork said line into three parts with the middle line bisecting the other two prongs at an angle of 45/-45 degrees. on the bottom line A, two inches from where it intersects the other two lines draw a vertical line downward stopping after 0.5 cm. starting in parallel to line A, and moving in the same direction form an arc which first meets line A at a distance of 1cm from where the arc began. follow this arc an additional 0.5cm beyond line A. from this point, draw a vertical line down the page a distance of 1.5 cm. in the other direction from the very same point draw upwards a line of length 3.25 inches. add bricks and towers.

boo
concrete
each
cav like
isolated
alone
front
center
adorned
signature
flat

ouch

>add bricks and towers.
care to elaborate?

based

Attached: GUY.jpg (512x506, 28K)

There was a castle.

was it a dark and stormy night?

Yes.

You fucked up here op

Attached: 5D1210A0-504B-4BE2-B9A8-3D4488CF8CB7.jpg (283x412, 61K)

Tbh by the time I got to that part I was bored and just guessed
I know it isn't correct

He gazed at the ancient castle, his view blocked by a thin tower, the entrance had the appearance of a tunnel, the heavy arch seemed too low for a person of his stature. After a second glance, he realised just now, how poorly everything was structured, the tower further from him, aligned with the first, seemed to him now, to have the shape of an elongated shaft, it's phallic structure was missing the vines that would have given it veins. The tip, a poorly built and crooked slate roof gave him the impression of being a flat and crudely drawn assortment of what appeared to be tiles and now thinking about it, looking at the castle in detail, he came to the conclusion that it was merely a poor drawing, a study in two point perspective, there was no reason for him to walk up to the gate anymore, for he knew, he would not find anything there. There were no answers, only poor draftsmanship.

It looks kinda like a cathedral. You know, big, and with walls.