Max Stirner died in Berlin on 25th June, 1856, after being bitten on the neck by a winged insect

>Max Stirner died in Berlin on 25th June, 1856, after being bitten on the neck by a winged insect.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Deaths_due_to_insect_bites_and_stings

Is this some sort of a joke? Germany does not have poisonous insects.

Perhaps it was some sort of bee sting he had extremely allergic reaction to and suffocated? Any information on his death other than mysterious winged insect?

Attached: b064413e9e2fc822ace13b6dfb58987c.jpg (302x263, 13K)

A physician injected something in his neck because he was a brainlet and annoyance to him. He declared the cause of death an insect sting.

smear it with shit

Marx did it

It probably got infected

"Winged insect" is a code word for a spook. He didn't physically die, he succumbed to ideology.

>"Is this some sort of a joke?"
>Stirner thread

Yes, of course it is all a joke, OP.

How would stirner do in caveman times?

Stirner Grug?

Pretty sure people banded together in the kind of unions he was talking about. Then again I know nothing of what actually happened in cave times

>Max Stirner was killed by a winged insect
fucking lol

Stirner died in 1856 in Berlin from an infected insect bite and it is said that Bruno Bauer was the only Young Hegelian present at his funeral, held at the Friedhof II der Sophiengemeinde Berlin.

>I do not demand any right, therefore I need not recognize any either. What I can get by force I get by force, and what I do not get by force I have no right to, nor do I give myself airs, or consolation, with my imprescriptible right.

>Entitled or unentitled — that does not concern me, if I am only powerful, I am of myself empowered, and need no other empowering or entitling.

>Right — is a wheel in the head, put there by a spook; power — that am I myself, I am the powerful one and owner of power. Right is above me, is absolute, and exists in one higher, as whose grace it flows to me: right is a gift of grace from the judge; power and might exist only in me the powerful and mighty.

*gets killed by bug*

Yeah nah. We are the least spooked humans today, because conditions allow it, for one we don't need to 'survive' although to be highly successful you have to be pretty spooked. 'Cavemen' wouldn't be spooked by things like muh humans rights but they would be some kind of animists, and certainly deeply respect their religious and social laws. Our understanding of the world is barely commensurable with their richness and depth in a blurring of mythos and reality. Even being deeply spooked today, as many are, there is little content to the most spooky of things, so they are easy to discard (especially when they're often just shallow tools used to mentally incapacitate you) whereas they made up the entire existence and mental life of such 'cavemen'.

Winged insect means Jew

>died to a bug

This is what they mean by winged insect.
It was Karl Marx who bit him

Attached: Watto.png (438x556, 214K)

beta as fuck didn't even die with milk in his hand

kek

Gud'ta tholia! Achubadana'ya?

wow, based

>dying of a bug bite
Wow, I thought this guy was made of stirner stuff.

winged insect is a euphemism for bullet. he was assasinated. he was hated by pretty much everyone important so no one looked into it

It would be paradise for him though I think they did have some early forms of religion in those days.

>grug trade all his beads for goat
>squeeze goat tiddies and pour goat water into clay pots
>tribe think goat water is too new and different
>nobody wants to trade their beads for my goat water
feels bad

Attached: grugstirner.png (467x391, 14K)

meme philosopher died in an embarrassing way
not surprised in the slightest

He was a Psychic/Dark type, no wonder he was weak to Bug.

>Stringer Grug know self it better
>self stronger war from tribe
>self hunt alone
>precious ego rock bitten by insect and dies

>Is this some sort of a joke?

yes, Stirner came back as a ghost for one day to edit a wikipedia article just to annoy you

euphemisms are a spook

the bug was an egoist and did not care for stirner

>egoism is when you don't work with anyone else

Stirner, Max. Rank sophist and didacticist. A favorite between the ages of 16 and 20. Essentially a writer for very young people. Romantic in the large sense.

who the fuck is max stirner
based

Information from the pamphlet 'Der Einzige und seine Heimatstadt. Max Stirners Bayreuth -- und was davon geblieben ist', authored by Paul Jordens and published by Kurt W. Fleming/the Max Stirner Archive in Leipzig:
'Am 25. Juni 1856 verstarb er [Stirner] in Berlin an einer Blutvergiftung -- Folge der unsachgemäßen Behandlung eines Karbunkels, der seinerseit vermutlich durch einen Insektenstich hervorgerufen worden'.
In short, he died from sepsis (Blutvergiftung) following the improper (unsachgemäß) removal of a carbuncle, that is, an infection and not a poison as such, but which infection probably came from an insect sting.
It's a neat little pamphlet/tourist brochure for egoists, by the way. The Stirner archive included it with my purchase of some periodicals off their website. They seem like nice guys.

Attached: the more you know.png (1280x931, 851K)

worden war*
but you get the point

Hi I am new to Yea Forums
I saw a comment similar to this one in another thread, is this a meme or a real person?

keck

it's a heckin' new meme! feel free to repost fren! xD

how would stirner do in the war of all against all?

backstab everyone

german wiki says he died of an infection caused by said insect sting

It was the spectre of communism

Caveman times had no place for egoism because if a small group doesn't work together it'll just fucking die.

can't ubermensch your way around a bee allergy unfortunately

Anyone read stirner and find it really autistic

You actually took Stirner's bullshit about pre-Christians "idealizing the real" and Christians "realizing the ideal" seriously? Nonsense ripped right out of his impoverished Hegelianism. This is the prison society; all interaction demands ostensible subservience to an idea. There has never been a spookier period since the invention of the sign.