Tfw i've discovered i'm god

>tfw i've discovered i'm god

Attached: 1486511478642_0.png (1252x872, 2.42M)

original one

off-topic thread; not literature

if you actually were, you would have already known

Ok "God", now who's your father? Where do u come from?

t. mansur al-hallaj

u jast sum kanoe wezzt

There is nothing outside the text

Go home Vivec

based and red-pilled

>51. Renouncing attachment to external impermanent pleasures, and totally fulfilled with happiness originating from his own self, he shines with inward light like a lamp sheltered beneath a glass.

>52. The silent truthknower, although apparently subject to the conditions of the body, is not affected by them just as space is not affected by the objects it contains. Knowing everything, he conducts himself as though he knows nothing and passes on like the wind, detached from all things.

>53. From the moment in which the superimpositions are removed the truthknower enters immediately into that which permeates everywhere, as water in water, air in air, fire in fire.

You are God as I am God, and we are all together.

prove it

dude i listend toi de alan VATS and he told me i ma like DE OONIVERS ekspiriencing itself fUUUUUUUg :DDDDDDDDDDDDD i em GOD. how can u kill dog? what dog innosense :DDDd

Attached: MonkMummified.jpg (600x800, 89K)

Calm down eric

make my dick bigger please

And?

Attached: bn48fm9zzab21.png (410x510, 279K)

Erase me from existence then. Go on. Do it.

t. Kirillov

user WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT, YOU'VE TRIGGERED MY WORST NIGHTMARES

Attached: eeab908a07e23c326da049bd41dc31f86074855bfe46a167a48cc2c63963d1b1.png (722x979, 1.12M)

>Erase me from existence then. Go on. Do it.
reverse psychology doesn't work on God user

That's why I sincerely mean it. I'm actually trying to create a paradox when GAnon erases me from existence entirely, which would mean that he erased the me that made the post, which means that he could've have had the idea to erase me in the first place

What if god misunderstands you and just kills you instead of actually deleting you from happening

Then he's denying his omniscience and therefore his own divinity by misconstruing "erase me from existence" as "kill me".

>implying god is bound to the laws of this universe upon which paradoxes are reliant

I totally see this. Like some colony of untouched wise people living as gods in the mountains, when suddenly, come the men and woman of the animals, who do all sorts of savage shit. What happend next?

make his dick bigger please. i wanna milk it.

Based and gnosispilled

Attached: 57DD6B82-89E5-4813-BDC4-AB25508CDBAD.jpg (333x499, 28K)

>I am God and so are you
>I'm launching myself into a neverending cycle of death and rebirth as every individual soul on this Earth
>Every other iteration is slightly aware of itself but too afraid to acknowledge
>Every cruelty I inflict upon myself is because I'm utterly alone

Attached: e284d9db41da20417e73a1783f9af5a36e9d348c.jpg (600x350, 23K)

You're only god in that you're a localised aspect of god, but since you're stuck as a human you're not really god cause your power is limited.

It's like this, you're god but you're a part of god who is acting like he's not god.

Embarassing OP