ITT: phrases that instantly identify a pseudo intellectual

>Dunning-Krueger effect
>Occam's Razor
>Schrodinger's cat
>simulation theory

Attached: 1552918711935.png (888x894, 520K)

Other urls found in this thread:

volkischpaganism.com/2014/10/08/carl-jung-on-hitler-as-personification-of-the-wotan-archetype/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>things that instantly identify a pseudo intellectual
there i contribute

>frog picture

>monad

>God exists

>God doesn't exist

>God doesn't exist nor does not exist

>God

>Any reference to physics

>I

>Any reference to metaphysics

>saying literally anything at all

>pseudo intellectual

>saying "saying literally anything at all"

>Godel
Nick Land is guilty of this

not a phrase, but a tendency:

>writing out entire titles of lengthy books in post form
>including the auxillary title that appears after "or" for some books
as in
>"I just read Blood Meridian--
>or 'The Evening Redness In The West'."

>bad faith
>empathy

>jordan beberson is a meme! he's a walking self help book for incels! he will NEVER BE A PHILOSOHPER!!!

Attached: 1537879641187.jpg (1024x768, 298K)

>>Occam's Razor
Is there even a proper way to use this one or is it just an antiquated tool for making retarded claims on the internet?

>clapping with two hands

>spook

can be used in very restricted experiments with care, in real life it usually means that you take all your assumptions implicitly and all your enemies' assumptions explicitly and then say you argument is better because it has less

>I believe in science

>juxtapose
>Marxian
>paradigmatic
>carte blanche
>mot juste
>par excellence
>ad infinitum
>Et al.
>id est
>"[subject] proper"
>whilst
>qua
>quasi
>ergo
>too many commas in multiple sentences

>Have you ever read Sam Harris?

test

>historical materialism
>non-aggression principle
>human rights
>free market

Archaic british slang and adjectives.

wow, I see you have read Christos Yanarras. Based

>four-chan

>Indeed

This is kind of a meme thread but the second anyone starts talking about "energy" (unless they're a physics student or something like that) my charlatan alarm goes off

>not referencing physics and math
instant pseud

Any physics term reference without a proper definition is just new age brainletism

Any complex turn of phrase that you use gracelessly, if not outright incorrectly. It's like putting expensive spice on something you didn't cook well

>pronouncing "pseud" as "pee-s-ood"

>pseudo

it's pronounced pseudo, not pseudo

Attached: c2bf9173a0707ca7521abf318b124d9b.png (402x448, 135K)

based CHANT poster

Attached: pepsldk.jpg (269x187, 13K)

you mean psy-eww-doo?

it's pronounced 'sway-doh'

>Tillich
>pseud
lol

What do intellectuals say?

"What do intellectuals say?"

no its play doh

anything with "pseudo-" in it, especially if it makes no sense at all like "pseudo-yellow vests"

using "essentialist" as a synonym for prejudiced or bigoted

Yeah what do they say?

I got one that can identify a Nation of Pseuds

“the American presents a rare picture—a European with Negro manners and an Indian soul!”

- Jung

Attached: Jung Laughing.jpg (503x700, 52K)

SWED or SOOD

*Ackhum*

Pseued

"Yeah what do they say?"

Are you trying to pseudobully me? It won't work I'll let you know I survived 20 years of intense real bullying

some of those words I often use in German but wouldn't dare do so in English.

I was molested by my brother, your heart is safe with me.

"HEHE Looky here PAULLY it's pronounnced Pseued, you wanna know why, cause your da Pseud ehehehehehe"

"GET IM BOYS"

It's meant to keep people from making too many unsubstantiated claims.

Or it could be a medieval K.I.S.S.: keep it simple, stupid. That is something they tell us in experimental design.

t. Pseud

>based

>ontological argument
>pascal's wager
>jung
>roko's basilisk
>Russell's teapot

this post is cringe

Based OP.

what's an indian soul? i don't get it

It was in a lecture during Jung's Nazi years about the importance and effect of the land, the roots of a people, I am not doing it service because I read this a while ago and copied` the quote.

From memory the lecture was focused partially around the Jew and his lack of National archetype and symbol, a lack of myth if you will because of the Jews lack of roots for he has always depended on another country as a leach, I believe Jung wanted to give psychological foundation of the parasite within the Jew.

For you see land and its inhabitants have a soul and I am not speaking metaphysically but spiritually, it's essence and character in which the american land is built upon.

Take the American man who is of European stock but acts like a negro with his over active expressions and pronunciation of words, as if hyper and in regards to the soul of the Indian is an extremely common theme that can be seen repeated in pop culture today, the old wise Indian Chief, the mystic man in that representation of the Desert plains in which the American man adopted, a similarity in appreciation and view of the land.

>Jung's Nazi years
didn't know all of Peterson's idols had their Nazi years

What makes their usage different in German as opposed to the English?

Huh what Peterson does is simply Bastardise Jung and his wellspring of knowledge of the mystic scientific. Peterson seems as if he adopted Jungian psychology through the medium of a toddlers Lego set.

Peterson's misunderstandings are likely a product of Jung's post war period and many men and women that adopted his psychology and seemed to over emphasise the individual, something in which Jung talked greatly of, that man must keep a balance between the vast and ever increasing collective seemingly ever shrinking individual.

Jung even wrote on and met Hitler considering he was and still is the greatest psychologist in history and lived within Europe at that time it is natural he was able to meet the Fuhrer. Although Jung was born in Switzerland he was of Germanic ethnicity.

Anyway Jung got off with a slap on the wrist, just by making an official statement to a Rabbi in which he says "I slipped up". And yep that's it, the biggest apology Jung ever made for his Anti-Semetism and Pro-Hitlerism. It showed that although he managed to cover a lot up he still did not care nicely for the Jew.

Here is Jung's writings on Hitler as the personification of the Wotan archetype.

volkischpaganism.com/2014/10/08/carl-jung-on-hitler-as-personification-of-the-wotan-archetype/

Going to sleep now user, that latter reply to you was from me, so if I do not respond you understand why.

>I believe in Jordan Peterson

Attached: fff copy.png (278x259, 63K)

>Jews lack communal myths

lol dude what? You know there's more to your cultural identity than the plot of land your ancestors wasted away over

>For you see land and its inhabitants have a soul and I am not speaking metaphysically but spiritually, it's essence and character in which the american land is built upon.

oh you're just full of shit lmao

>whilst
>amongst
>henceforth
>biologically
>>using profanity for emphasis
>awesome
>i would go so far as to
>studies have shown
>>using the scientific “they”
>dare say
>nay
>dear reader
>be it as it may
>as an X
>invoking Godel outside ontological discussions (or mathematics / formal languages)
>Hemingway
>abridged
>>>>>>pictures of book collection

The p is silent dear

>not liking Hemingway
pseud detected

Obsessing over what phrases make you sound like a pseud is the biggest pseud meme of all

>IQ

>[ thing I don't like ]

If you have any opinion you are pseud, if you don't have an opinion you are a pseud

n-no u

Attached: original.jpg (1280x823, 215K)

>sui generis
>ceteris paribus

It's pronounce baseddo

why "marxian"?

If you meta-comment on the nature of being a pseud and try to appear as though you have a transcended it, you are a pseud

No one actually is pronoucning it any way other than sue- doh right?
you're just memeing me?

Isn't sudo something programmers do?

I like the dunning-krueger effect tho. How else should I refer to the overconfidence of newbies?

>Late Capitalism

Attached: 1542535125748.png (960x902, 588K)

fuck you. i.e. is great, way better and shorter than english equivalent

Hanlons Razor

It's not real though. Just say beginner's enthusiasm or something

The phrasing isn't what matters, it's the intent, which obviously is more difficult to decipher.
I'm not sure if I'm a pseud or not, sometimes I feel like one, I'm not really sure if there is a single true intellectual at all.
What would that person be, someone with no biases whatsoever? No desires or objectives outside of the pursuit of knowledge for it's own sake?

>mea culpa

its called ockhamism, but used in the paper 'tropes in space' as an analog for parsimony as a desirable characteristic in ontological theories

>to begin with
>centered around
>problematic
>late-stage capitalism
>wastes time correcting grammatical mistakes
>trying to be contrarian for its own sake
>shitting on more accessible works of canon despite their depth and positive qualities
>performing psychoanalysis in lieu of an argument (the pseud version of posting a smug anime face or a brainlet picture)

Attached: jxq7mlx.png (2200x1650, 463K)

>too many commas in multiple sentences
This qualifies every classical author who believes each sentence should be paragraph length.

arrogance not enthusiasm

>Neoliberal or Neocon

>>problematic
Can be valid in some instances, specifically in relation to technical propositions. But you are correct to list it, pertaining to philosophical and social analysis, where it's most encountered, it absolutely is a pseud word.

It usually means "I don't like this for some vague reason but cannot explain why without resorting to moral shaming."

>any reference to physics without the ability to personally solve at the very least a second order separable differential equation without help

I like carte blanche in the right context tho I wouldn't call it an intellectual thing to use, just a p typical borrowing from french
et al. is ok in citations, never really seen it used elsewhere
too many commas is an issue I have bc fuck I write sentences that are way too long

i.e. is fine if written in that abbreviated format, if u actually type id est in an english language piece of writing yeah you're a cunt

everything else I p much agree with 100%

>not showing off all the languages you know by providing translations for each one
>quinta se pieto dei mongoshoini e salmo cedid quintar ocho salmonello
>me baño de la tango comte barro tiempo mga sa pagitan ng Ingles at higit pa
>英語和更多之間的網頁英

y i k e s

>reactionary

Attached: 1552902681578.jpg (1024x862, 96K)

anyhting "razor" like theyll say OCCAMS rrazor or Russels Interpretation of x RAZOR so same to the russel guy

s-o-y-doo?

>science already disproved X

Attached: 176.-Jeff-Wall-Listener-2015.jpg (1500x1026, 2.41M)

Ad infinitum and carte blanche, absolutely no way. I agree with everything else

this is the worst one

Attached: flaming.jpg (259x194, 15K)

>thinking being a SEAmonkey is anything worth approval
>habens AAOsimium esse umquam laudabile

how can you tell

A severe lack och semi colons and em dash.

>materialist

>is arguing about Christianity
>”Have you read the Bible?”
>No, have you read the Quran? Why does it matter?

I get most of the list but what's wrong with >quasi and >i.e.

enthusiast at a certain point was a pejorative meaning "uncritical zealot, deluded with being inspired by god".

>logical positivism for stemfags

also funny that Newton was balls deep into alchemy and hermeticism

>Why yes, I post on the literature board of the 4th chan

You're literally autistic.

>cultural marxism
>multiculturalism
>sjw
>privilege
>intersectionality (99% of the time)
>white genocide
>fatphobic
>virtue signaling
>body positivity
>race realism
>aphobic

>essentially

It's so damn annoying being an atheist online having to be associated with mouth breathers who can only say stuff like that or bring up "muh pedos amirite"

>performing psychoanalysis in lieu of an argument
absolutely this

It's pronounced ψευδο

>jews lack a mythology and cultural identity
more than half of christian mythology was taken from the jews, and there is a strong sense of ethnic identity associated with tight familial and religious bonds as well as a focus on intelligence and education.

This constant desire to separate the patrician from the pseud makes you come off as a charlatan that doesn’t care for knowledge for its own sake, just for the way it gives you “smart boi” credentials. I find the whole thing fairly pitiable.

I totally agree with you, the intrinsic idea exposed is brilliant, the possible options in the development of the subject are endless, the clarity of the argument is capital, I have rarely had occasion to read such a pleasant subject, with the right length, with the adequate metric, no frills. Milton already said it: The good thing if brief twice good

The internet must’ve had a deleterious effect on your attention span if you can’t follow a sentence for more than a single thought.

Get a better hobby than ironic shitposting.

Absolutely on point, also

>ad hominem
>fallacy
>argument

It's pronounced sussudio

This is beyond retarded

>jews don't have a national archetype
>lack of myth if you will
>wat is the promised land
>wat is the old testament
>wat is all the ancient israel mythology
>wat is fucking judaism

Jews are a people that maintain their cohesion almost by mythology and religion alone, and those both rely on the idea of the Sacred Land. I know people took "muh land" a bit too literally in his time but how can someone like Jung miss something that obvious ?

The idea of the indian soul also seems rather dubious, American having coopted a handful of badly understood archetype from indian culture doesn't suddenyl confer them an indian soul.

judaism is a spirituality that cannot be disentangled from its ethnicity. you don't become a jew just by accepting yahweh as your lord and savior..meanwhile islam and chrisiianity have believers from all around the world, happy to add anyone to their flock.
i was going to read jung's red book but hearing this stuff he sounds like he took the worst parts of freud, gathered up the absolute dregs of viennese coffeeshop talk and made a worldview out of it.
is he still worth reading guys even if just to learn about his stuff on archetypes

how do I become a jew?

you have to meet a rabbi to talk about it. he will question you to try and get to the reason you wish to convert, and will openly try to dissuade you in your decision. so you see, they won't just take anyboday as soon as they swear on a torah, and there is no conversion without meeting someone established within the jewish community. very strange for a culture with no great narratives?

You have to harass a rabbi until he's convinced you're serious and then follow the law to an absolute tee for several years. But the end of the process, if you haven't failed, you'll be more pious and knowledgeable about the religion than easily 90% of the practicioners.

On the plus side just have kids with a jewess and your kids will be jewish with no work.

>judaism is a spirituality that cannot be disentangled from its ethnicity

Yes but the thnicity itself is made of the tribes of people who follow (or used to follow) the same creed. There have been mass conversion in the history of Judaism, one just has to look at the falachas of Ethiopia. So the distinction is a bit blurry when it comes to the Jews.

except those are legit issues when people argue. you're a fucking dimwit

>t'is in conversation
>whilst
>mock Shakespearean English
Yeah, but you don't have to use the word "fallacy" itself 10 times in a single paragraph to debunk an argument

> nuance
> Kafkaesque
> multifaceted
> Neoliberal
> Orwellian

Attached: 1552844749000.png (446x435, 81K)

This thread is wall to wall retarded high-schoolers and midwits.

>Being this
W
O
K
E

2^{2} - ć a n
Pseud

>prisoner's dilemma

Attached: il_1140xN.1203019341_chp6.jpg (1140x1524, 581K)

Attached: puhsedo.png (717x457, 88K)

>emperor's new clothes

>check archive
>thread isn’t there
Are you lying to me user?

Attached: 0883010F-F218-48E1-9C04-AA37571AD896.png (590x459, 382K)

history's greatest minds have been against the subversion of the jew

I was there, he's not lying.

Like Maimonides or Wittgenstein ?

This

"overton window"

These are all normal words that nearly everyone uses and understands the meaning off, jackasses

Attached: 1544947130558.jpg (480x405, 21K)

>logos
>pathos
>ethos
unironically these

That thread was from like 2 days ago

>posit
>conceit
>viz-a-viz
>as such

Precisely

Attached: 1548952235824.jpg (705x1024, 55K)

Of course, I never said they lack a communal myth, but simply you are forgetting the importance of the archetype of land, its essential character, the Jew has existed like this for as long as he has been a Jew. He lack the myth in the form of a central belonging and character. Nationality, roots if you will have great effect upon man.

What are you 12 man? You uses Lmao any more besides how can you disagree with such a statement?

Incorrect, for the most part Christianity originated from a mix between Zoroastranism, Pagan religions, some Hellenistic themes, and a tiny titch of Judaism.

But yes I am aware that the Jews have a very strong and prevalent consciousness, this does not ensure that which depends upon the land.

>stating a platitude as self-evident fact
>gish galloping faggots who think posting a link is an argument
>discrediting a book using general buzzword loaded statements while not bringing up the book's finer points which makes it very clear they haven't read it

Anyone who argues. I've only ever seen midwits argue anything, and usually feel compelled to take low-hanging fruit. If you aren't a pseud you just make fun of the person, don't engage or actually have a proper discussion with the person if you judge them to be fairly knowledgeable and looking at it though the same lens as your own. There is no fruit in shouting anathemas at each other, and sophists figured out forever ago if your goal in arguing is to convince third parties of your position it's better to just abuse rhetoric than actually address anything in good faith.

>This is beyond retarded

Lets see then.

>jews don't have a national archetype
They really dont'.
>lack of myth if you will
>wat is the promised land
>wat is the old testament
>wat is all the ancient israel mythology
>wat is fucking judaism
Do you understand what myth is meant in this context.

"With regard to my view that, as far as one can see, the Jews will not create their own form of culture, this view is based on (1) historical facts, and (2) the additional fact that the specific cultural contribution of the Jew evolves most clearly within a host-culture, where the Jew frequently becomes the very carrier of this culture, or its promoter." – Carl Jung, Jung-Kirsch Letters, Page 45

Their culture is not their own, of course they have myth in technical sense but not by its real importance.

Also Jung did not miss it but he new of history and that i was not exactly, well their land. Most of their religion is phoney a bad copy mixed with the dialectic and deceitfulness of the Jewish mind.

>The idea of the indian soul also seems rather dubious, American having coopted a handful of badly understood archetype from indian culture doesn't suddenyl confer them an indian soul.

Look at it this way, the European man is cultured and is in himself while the American man has that certain spirit that has become Archetypal, a unique warrior archetype that took form within the Indian tribes.

Also you misunderstand, the American need not know anything of the Indian's Religion to garner such essence. The rough Desert.

Of course they most certainly have a strong ethnic identity but at the same time apart from the modern world that is slim, there is only the Goyum and the Jew, there was not definite measurement except by personal knowledge.

Also yes this is true Christianity and Islam are so but it has been built in a way to help people rather than secure the survival of a small sect such as the Jewish people.

>i was going to read jung's red book but hearing this stuff he sounds like he took the worst parts of freud, gathered up the absolute dregs of viennese coffeeshop talk and made a worldview out of it.
is he still worth reading guys even if just to learn about his stuff on archetypes

Of course he is still worth reading, I am just bringing up one of his worse and less substantiated ideas remember I am simply defending by memory of Jung's particular belief on the Jewish people for he did not talk of them much.

Start of with Man and His Symbols if you know absolutely nothing of Jung, it may sound idiotic at first because of its difference but you should start to understand it around half way through the book in which the emotional understanding becomes present. Or you could just read Modern Man in search of a Soul, or Memories, Dreams and Reflections which is an autobiography. Or there is one called the unconscious and its archetypes (sounds similar).

DO NOT READ THE RED BOOK IF YOU STILL HAVE A BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF JUNG.

projection has become the big default online. It's crazy how it took over adhom.

>DO NOT READ THE RED BOOK IF YOU STILL HAVE A BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF JUNG.
When should I read the Red Book if at all?

It's a handy tool to remove retardo speculation from someone's thinking (mostly in metaphysical or theological speculation), but it's typically used to oversimplify things to the point where it's just wrong (for example not taking into account non-obvious variables) nowadays.

When you at least have a good understanding of most of Jung's basis concepts and definitions. Otherwise you will still definitely be able to understand parts but most will go over your head and will more poetry than truly what the book is expressing.

What have you read of Jung? How far into him are you so far?

Just Man and His Symbols, Yea Forums posts, and memes. Is moving onto Archetypes of the Collective Unconscious and his works on alchemy the next step?

Hmmm no, although once you have read Man and his Symbols you can virtually go any where since he wrote on many things I would recommend going into Modern Man in search of a Soul next but his alchemical works should give a greater understanding of the archetypes and symbols and so would help you with the red book.

The archetypes of the collective unconscious is a good place to position yourself from a slightly different angle but as I said before it mostly depends on what part of him you have the most interest in.

I will say this, read his books which cover the most broad areas such as Man and his Symbols (which you have read), Memories, Dreams and Reflections, Modern Man in search of a Soul and the Collective unconscious and its archetypes. You could get into alchemy but I think it's best to not go too far into one particular area before getting the better broad understanding from those 3 to 4 books. After that you might as well purchase his collected works or the Red Book but again his alchemical works would help you with the Red Book.

>The Earth is a spinning ball.
>The sun is 96 million miles away.
>Flat Earthers are stupid.
>Gravity exists.
>Evolution exists.
>God is dead.

Evolution is a non existent label for a natural process.

>ctrl + f
>no "postmodern"
what the fuck, Yea Forums

>using stereotypes as an arguement
>confusing science with his personal beliefs
>so much insecure that his/her ego is 24/7 involved when you talk to him/her

>X bodies
>the other

Okay but user Occam is a cool word/name to say what other excuse do I have to form that that sound?

If it means that things should be demonstrated using the minimum apparatus, then yes of course. Typical cases are demonstrating linear algebra theorems without calling determinant theory, which allows to transport 90% of linear algebra to infinite dimension spaces.
But most references to it boils down to 'I don't like your hypotheses and mine are totally better'.

I think it was a sciencey colloquialism for “the best solutions are the simplest ones.”

>Caring about Jordan Peterson

Its a good way of evaluating competing claims for explaining things with the same evidence
Whichever has the least assumptions should be taken more seriously
So in explaining the sun rising, there are a few required assumptions. The Earth is real and so is the Sun, and at a certain point the Sun rises past a perspective on the Earth.
An explanation of this phenomenon using only those basic assumptions and nothing more is likely to be more accurate. Because every other assumption invites more flaws into the explanation making it fundamentally weaker.

>I don't know the difference between an hypothesis and a theory. My name is OP.

But if we ignore the racial aspect we ignore how capitalism makes race real for its own benefit

>i have listened to this podcast about

>(misquoting someone)

>racist
>racism
>racial
>gender-fluid
>incel
>diversity
>communism
>communist
>anarcho
>global warming
>climate change
>white privilege
>inequality
>safe space
>my pronouns
>their pronouns
>wage gap
>hitler was not a socialist
>hitler was not a liberal
>i miss obama
>bush was a real republican
>net neutrality
>foreign aid
>fur suit
>transgendered people
>IQ
>bigot
>nigga (instead of nigger)
>boku no pico
>toilet brush
>dank memes
>coitus
>nerd
>L. Ron Hubbard
>sonic fandom
>download steam
>discord
>god (does x)
>the greys
>circumcision is mutilation

postmodernism is just advanced trolling bro
autism

culture
"quasi" and "ergo" for example are normal words

>raison d'etre
>aletheia
>logos

Attached: [FTW]_Watashi_ga_Motenai_no_wa_Dou_Kangaetemo_Omaera_ga_Warui_-_05_[720p][FEB26141].mkv_snapshot_14. (1280x720, 1.06M)

>ideology
>fallacy
>cultural marxism
>sjw
>right-left politics

>yikes

I think we need to establish how intelligence can be truly measured before we answer any of that.

>Nitpickers who ask "do you have a source for that?"

>(people who can't substantiate their claims)

It can't because you would be measuring it with a conceptualization that was made by one person in their subjective thought process.
TL;DR: idea dont work on man cause man existence is much bigger

>I'm not doing the research for you

>Expecting people you're arguing with irl to autistically carry around a booklet of sources wherever they go

What the fuck even is this picture.

>(expecting people to have presumptuous behavior)
>(expecting people to use a book for information instead of their head)

>muh

>Being this obsessed with information that your brain is used exculsivelly for storage and not thinking critically

>muh muh

>your brain isn't capable of critical thinking and storing information

average ukranian household

What's wrong with occam's razor?

it just means you are hiding your assumptions to make your proposition sound simpler

It a depiction of what philosophy was like way back then. You don't have to take it seriously to appreciate that it was at least some progress

>go on Goodreads
>go to any universally acclaimed classic
>filter reviews by 1 star only
>ctrl + F "emperor's new clothes"
>PC crashes and bricks

Attached: 1386114884124.jpg (584x649, 58K)

> nuance
This one is useful. Depth carries much of the meaning, but lacks the implication of detail.

fair enough. im used to being on pol where that is a useful tool and the assumptions it is based on are already well-accepted

>telos
>aisthes
>ethos

>Occam's Razor
There are people who unironically think that it can be applied in real life...

pseud detected

J. Pollack reincarnated as a dog-collective.

Any kind of Left-wing political opinion.

No one can step outside of intelligence to look at it objectively, while possessing it.

>not "cuatro-chan"

>you think circumcision is NOT mutilation

Occam's razor is legit.
Search "mandela effect" on /x/ and you'll see what I mean.
>DUDE I thought it was spelled "berenstein bears!" I can't believe that I could misremember the name of a book I haven't read in two decades! This must mean we went through a wormhole and encountered a timeloop paradox into another extradimensional universe!
You only need two words to disprove this retarded claim.

Uncircumsized dicks are fucking ugly

this so much this^

kek

>Sacrificing bodily autonomy for aesthetics
Could there be a more pseud belief?

>jung
rustled.jpg

i mean 95% of vaginas are ugly as shit but they dont trim their labias

>shitting on more accessible works of canon despite their depth and positive qualities
>performing psychoanalysis in lieu of an argument
good ones

good list. care to extrapolate?

Imagine being native English speaking anglocuck (most of the cases a Burger) and having to bother how some word is pronounced instead of just using phonemic orthography and talk as if every other person around you is also an anglocuck

>vibrant
I’m sick of liberal economists and their impulsive appeasement of disadvantaged minorities that will never read their trash books

One that always annoys me is
>logical fallacy

I am an oldfag and I am keeping "amongst" because it is what feels natural to me, though it has gone out of favor since I was a little one.

"Onions-doh." Unironically, for real. "Onions-doh-in-teh-leck-chu-ell-eh."

T. illogical pseud

spotted the jew

Your face is ugly, decapitate yourself.

>rational

>>nigga (instead of nigger)
They don't think it bothers me like this, but it do.

>This is the level of user's mathematical ability

Attached: 1540308210580.jpg (957x718, 53K)

>i post on Yea Forums