Which is the best introduction to accelerationism? #Accelerate? Fanged Noumena? Zeroes and Ones? Random CCRU writings?

Which is the best introduction to accelerationism? #Accelerate? Fanged Noumena? Zeroes and Ones? Random CCRU writings?

Attached: a7b.png (683x476, 420K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xenosystems.net/fumigation/
youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Scour the wastelands the wastelands of some all too familiar city where law enforcement has never quite hit the all-decisive-black-line of courself in the voodoo-heroin has mined his very flesh into a vast catacomb of trypoconglomerating anarchoRandian virualality, or, a collective memory from the loss of memories are amputated, of courself in the voodoo-heroin has mined his very flesh into a vast catacomb of trypoconglomerating anarchoRandian virualality, or, a collectics operate on top of encrypted neural networks and furtive distributed data channels. Retroteleo-parallels echo through various instances of the-this one at all. You slap a shoulder and feel gray skin depress into some spongocoel horror-center like the voodoo-heroin has mined his very flesh into a vast circulatory system of synthetic drugs, deep in the three).

Not much left of this of this is from the loss of memory from some canceled future:

You find yourself in the urban crevice where law enforcement has never quite hit the all-decisive-black-line of cost-effectiveness.

Luckily, junkies still have their memories are ruined but their worth the real. Whispers from an everexelerating anarchoRandian virualality, or, a collective memories, or hope, or sanity (you suspect a symbiotic relation of the three).

Not much left of this of this of this in surplus symbolic exchange with the real. Whispers from an everexelerating anarchoRandian virualality, or, a collective memory from some canceled future:

You find yourself in the wastelands of some all too familiar city where law enforcement has never quite hit the all-decisive-black-line of cost-effectiveness.

Luckily, junkies still have their worth these days – their memories are pristine, and cheap. A deal goes quick (memories are ruined but their memory from some canceled future:

Literally Neoreaction: A Basilisk.

Attached: 51ukDoVCAwL.jpg (322x500, 60K)

read deleuze and come to your own conclusions

I read this and feel like I still don't properly understand what Land's on about when he talks about "Neo-China arriving from the future" and such.

i advice people getting into /acc to ignore all the newer stuff. the danger of homogenizing the philosophical makeup doesn't help other than you collecting stale meme points. who knows you might be the next grand theorist and win the jackpot sponsored by gnon. focus on ccru, xenosystems and lands main texts first then read plant, negarestani, fisher, moldbug and then twitter crowd as footnotes.

I appreciate the cut-up
Markov or manual?

ricardo and marx

this is unironically good advice. if you only had to choose one source pick Fanged Noumena

half and half

A R C H I V E S

not that

Read Meltdown

Meltdown is not a cuherrent test but instead a sequence of adjectives. I'm sure it has some merit at one point, but how does one get anything from it without knowing Lands ideas already? I couldn't.

>gabbidull zo bad id gud
>"We must imagine the Boomers happy."
Introduction and conclusion for you. You're welcome.

Attached: GABIDULL IZ ZENDIEND.jpg (171x266, 17K)

name a better rundown
>[[ ]] The story goes like this: Earth is captured by a technocapital singularity as renaissance rationalitization and oceanic navigation lock into commoditization take-off. Logistically accelerating techno-economic interactivity crumbles social order in auto-sophisticating machine runaway. As markets learn to manufacture intelligence, politics modernizes, upgrades paranoia, and tries to get a grip.

You're doing Gnon's work, user

Start with Land’s quick and dirty intro to accelerationism then read Vince Garton’s cyclonograph to get a basic idea of what is accelerationism. From there you can choose from a lot of bloggers and books in the acc milleu based on what appeals to you

I feel so bad for Nick on his blog, no wonder he stopped posting. Brainlets schizoposting and neonazis insulting him in 3,000+ comment chains nonstop

xenosystems.net/fumigation/

this video
youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo

based wagner shitposting so hard it gives land another mental breakdown

first half of the book is ok but it's a very weird personal interpretation of the guy who wrote it, second half is retarded and even the author admits to padding the book with progressive bullshit to make his kickstarter deadline

more like inceleration

Lel

That's what he gets for randomly writing a neo-fascist manifesto.

Land, Nick. Dislike him.
The Thirst for Annihilation. Dislike it intensely.
Fanged Noumena. His best works. Dislike it intensely. Ghastly rigmarole.