HEEEEEEGEL

what's his point?

Attached: yellow west.png (1280x720, 2.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GfliF-yulmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hegel is the Anti Christ
October 31st 1831 Hegel is witnessed to have burst into flames and disappear from this earth.

Writings found outlining spirits corruption by evil. Satanic altar. Books burned.

Satanic Hegelian rituals outlawed. Erased.

Dark triad, 666

Attached: 1537499575968.png (824x1024, 686K)

that the point is moving

The simplest answer is also the stupidest answer. I think that Hegel rejects the Spinozist core of Deleuze in favor of a Hegelian approach... dialectics rather than immanence.

This isn't the satisfactory formation of this assertion, but I don't know enough about Hegel to suggest why this might be true...

>History is a process of stages leading to an end point
>This point is the full development of "Mind" or "Spirit" in humans.
>As Mind develops, so does personal and political freedom increase.
>This process occurs through Dialectic
>The status quo (Thesis) is challenged by a radical alternative (Antithesis), which come into conflict; from their opposition, a combination of the elements of both emerges; this is Synthesis.

>>History is a process of stages leading to an end point
Did Hegel believe in the singularity?

>I think that Hegel favors a Hegelian approach

did he have an endpoint for anything? any spicy predictions? what were politics like?

>Hegel rejects a philosopher that didn't exist when he was alive
You're telling me Hegel knew about the future simply through using the dialectic? Far out dude

yes but since they didnt have computers at the time he belived in the german people becoming the ultimate chad.

THE GERMANULARITY IS NEAR

Sort of? He didn't know much of anything about technology (that would be Marx's schtick), but he predicted that "Mind/Spirit" would emerge beyond the current level of human existence, which you could probably read as AI or hiveminds if you were so inclined.
Hilariously he seemed to think the publication of "Phenomenology of Spirit" was the end point, since now humans could comprehend and examine the development of their own minds for the first time. More than a little vain, our Georg.

Neo-Germany arrives from the future

I'd love a source for this (unironically, it sounds like a good read - is there more?)

Boldly boasted that he killed God. Hegel was a pure sorcerer and dialectics is pure satanism.

the balls on that man

Are you talking about kant?

youtube.com/watch?v=GfliF-yulmI

Attached: darktriad.png (1090x945, 87K)

I pissed on his grave when I was in Berlin.

>what's his point?
BEGOME

Attached: spurdobegome.jpg (1013x749, 47K)

This is what Bataille was warning us about

There isn't an end point though

synthesis is sentient

Everything changes BUT not really: it just becomes.

whitehead