Can censorship be occasionally based?

Can censorship be occasionally based?

Attached: bookburning.jpg (700x394, 49K)

No.

Offcourse, fucking degenerates. Offcourse in a ideal state people would not want to read the garbage the nazi's burned. Except for academics that is.

fp is always bp

They should censor ads and commercials

This, it'll totally own the libs

Fuck off

What’s goin on in this pic isn’t censorship but a cultural conception of how they wanted society to be. I can only imagine the fascists wouldn’t mind having all books and information gathered in libraries, but they were going through a cultural revolution. If you can’t understand that you’re probably ok with the status quo and uninterested In changing it or ways to change culture.

yes,like when don q got his library cleansed

Of course!

I've been an advocate for banning most dead white men for years. With proper censorship the "canon" can finally collapse and we can begin again with a greater diversity of (approved) voices.

is it true they mostly burned books about trannies?

“Diversity” books are usually shitty as fuk tho... Black trans fats women just don’t make very good writers.

yeah apparently there was whole german sexual psychology movement in the academy that had picked up some steam by the 30s
I'm sure we've more than recuperated the losses at this point though, over developed academia is a symptom of late capitalism

Depends on what kind of society you want to live in. I'm an individualist and I don't care about someone else's degeneracy or lack of taste. But then again, with access to literature being most abundant and available, I really don't care if books are burned either. There's simply no way to get rid of them all.

I'm literally censored right now.

Literature would provably be better if we could remove Brecht, Shaw, Baldwin, Lorde, Wilde, and William Morris from the collective.memory, so it while a based form could be imagined, it is unattainable.

>You can't burn books!

Attached: RED ALERT.png (161x214, 13K)

No,
"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master."

Attached: AC_Fac_Ldr_011.png (162x197, 19K)

I literally am.
I have to use a VPN to post on this fucking website, holy shit kill me.

lol nz fags

I'm Australian.

No, you fucking childs.

No. Because censorship is a form of keeping the Spirit from freedom. The only free world is one where people willing live according to universal reason. Anything else is inadequate and would naturally be left transcended in the development of Spirit.

I really hope we can move past this horrendous tide of leftist sensibilities regarding censoring free speech while aggressively pushing sexual deviancy, but without falling back into the age of middle-aged Christian moms that emotionally abuse their children through shallow, misguided interpretation of their own religious beliefs as they try to ban violent video games, films containing nudity, and rock and roll music. The dualism of left and right is clearly so artificial and misleading. Surely, some more substantial, more nuanced position must be achievable.

That's cute. Now get out.

Attached: 1457981405300.jpg (451x338, 54K)

What? You don't even need a VPN to be on here.

Yea i do, its blocked.