Stem vs humanities fight

stem vs humanities fight

3 2 1 GO

Attached: ].png (280x873, 82K)

>huuurrr I'm STEM look at my adopted group identity's average IQ, heh, I have no special individual achievements or creative spirit but at least the group I put myself in is smart heh

That psychology one hurts. Curriculum should be made tougher.

psychology is literal pseudo-science and has been rendered obsolete by neuroscience.

>I study Physics. How bout you, user?
>Well, I'm a Classics major, so I'm studying Latin—
>Oh, that's a useless language. It's a dead language.
>—and Greek. Well, knowing Latin and Greek allows me to get closer to authors such as Plato and Aristotle. You see, translations act as screens between—
>Ohhhh, I had to read the Republic in Freshman year. Isn't that just a bunch of guessing and made up stuff? I prefer Ayn Rand.

133 IQ

both are pseudoscience
>whoa my brain lights up under this machine that was designed to show your brain lighting up when you think!
only math, physics, history, philosophy and theology have any objective merit. all of these other fields are just means-end oriented for employment in jobs that would not exist outside of industrial capitalism

People should be moved to the countryside to work on collective farms

Yes.

>theology
top kek my dude

based

>no matter what you study you are stuck with IQ 110-130 npcs
Another reason why you should not give a fuck about what to major in

Attached: dreams.jpg (546x896, 63K)

I study engineering, but make no mistake, the real big brained discipline is philosophy. The reason I personally study engineering is for practical reasons (job, salary) but also because studying something you are genuinly interested in (literature, philosophy) would make it boring very fast.

Pic related is case in point. Also many of the most famous scientists were actually interested in philosophy. Newton, Leibniz, Descartes, Pascal and the list goes on. Science isn’t very interesting if you want to answer the deepest most fundamental questions about existance. Dont @ me

Attached: 89E5245A-9563-4686-ACCF-E256BBA92380.jpg (2000x2000, 410K)

133iq is literal brainlet tier lmfao - a 130iq moron is a lot closer to a 100iq than 145, since they lack the capacity for abstract thinking. 130iq = glorified brainlet - they have better memory and learning speed but that's it.
your picture shows that academia is dead

imagine having 133iq
imagine going to uni hahahaha

??? fuck no, man. people should move to the countryside and work on small family farms

But my family doesn't own a farm.

don't you want to save Western Civilization?

humanities aims towards bettering life. STEM makes life comfortable through innovations but doesn't do as well toward giving us things to live for

there is no fucking way that the average /fit/ poster is 131 IQ

it makes development and growth a value-in-itself

Through trying to delude ourselves? No way. We are way past that now

>fight
>not cooperate
boo

Fucking qts on the Rings of Saturn or sitting around reading incels try to larp as the upper class?

Tough choice.

Attached: agrics.jpg (960x640, 97K)

>Giving this much high standards to a classic major
Lmao.

IQ130: alpha self-satisfied npc, very top of normie society, avoid at all costs

youre in a bad place mate

feels ok to be a philosophy grad

i could flick your ear and you'd turn to a looney tunes pile of ash

>IQ

be my guest