He think monolingual Anglos can bes the Yea Forums

>He think monolingual Anglos can bes the Yea Forums

Attached: image.png (800x800, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/r9k/46323470
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate anglos carcause they shit/post her and ruin the bor fuck anglos

Feels bad man, our language programs suck cock desu

Tbh I think having a good knowledge of Chaucer, Shakespeare, Milton and Joyce would make you more Yea Forums than 99% of posters on Yea Forums

Not Anglo, but American and our language programs suck too

What's up with all these toothy red Pepe-esque figures now?

yuki.la/r9k/46323470

>He think monolingual Anglos can bes the Yea Forums
And indeed are!
I am a proud monolinguist and I adore my Mother tongue above all others, finding it to be the most immaculate. I will never learn another language. Non-native English speakers need not attempt any replies, whatsoever, for they are not truly initiated into the wonders of this glorious language and fail to understand its inherent, absolute beauty. I pity those not born to this language, the greatest of them all. The envy of all the world. Purely pitiful, are those born to my language and then discard this prized possession away to gain knowledge of inferior tongue. A precious pearl, one of a kind, one that is a treasure— and these sad cretins decide to trade it for what they think are stores of coin. Keep your filthy lucre. I will do as Shakespeare, Milton, and all great speakers, the masters as I like to call them, of this glorious language have done and keep my priceless English language utterly unsullied.

Attached: 1550799433663.jpg (737x673, 195K)

>il ne sais ne rien francais
Pleb

wtf am I reading

It should be
>il ne sait aucun français

It says
>he knows no French
Pretty elementary

>il ne sais ne rien francais
is ungrammatical in multiple ways

Proof?

Source: me.

overrated anglo trash

>Not learning Greek, Latin, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Chinese, and Japanese so you can read all of the world’s best literature in their mother tongues

NGMI

t. Sancho de la Basura

In case of no bait, how do you cope in 2019? I think English (from an outside perspective) is a pretty inadequate language to express deep thoughts and feelings in the first place, but its use, and consequent butchering and even-further-bastardisation, as the pidgin language of the world regularly has me stumbling upon sentences that make me cringe.

>I think English (from an outside perspective) is a pretty inadequate language to express deep thoughts and feelings in the first place,
Absolutely lol. What languages do you speak?

this but unironically

once you’ve got your first european and east asian language, you’ve probably got a workflow that works and picked up most of the grammar and characters you need for your next one. you could accomplish this in about 8 years if you started today, hired good tutors, and took your studies seriously.

>Spanish but not Italian

>bragging about brain damage
Pleb

If you're from an Anglo country, you cannot claim to be fluent in English without a minimum intermediate understanding of French. This is an objective fact

Attached: IMG_20190208_150135.jpg (640x666, 78K)

Attached: 1548306475866.jpg (250x333, 25K)

I speak Chinese and every time I speak in it I feel like a huge cuck.
God I wish I could be monolingual again.

>wh*Te dogs

Attached: 1541268554874.png (1000x1334, 85K)

This is Yea Forums, not /opera/, where Italian gets the most bang for its buck, but in principle I agree with you

Add Italian and a year to the list and I’d be fine.

i love u big cat

German is most comfortable to me by far since I'm a native speaker. I'm sure everyone has a similar opinion of their native tongue, but but I believe the great writers of German poetrty and prose from the last centuries have produced some remarkable works, and have kind of nurtured a literary culture which is still highly valued today among most Germans. Aside from English, I speak French, Spanish and some Italian and Portuguese.