Critical thinking

What books can I offer my kids that are necessary to stimulate the habit of thinking critically?

Pic related, what makes them be able to look at a situation logically while whitoids react in a completely different way? Is it just because whites are lower on the IQ scale? The math centric curriculum of the han chinese? What is it?

Attached: Whitesarenaiveanddumb.png (597x490, 63K)

>Is it just because whites are lower on the IQ scale?
No (if this study is correct) it's because Chinese culture is more racist than white cultures. Studies have shown that (at least in white countries) racism correlates with low IQ.

Descartes,Discourse on Method

Read Das Kapital by Karl Marx with them. This should teach them to read critically as you guide them in debunking its central thesis.

Can confirm, asians are more racist than whites.
t.asian

>tudies have shown that (at least in white countries) racism correlates with low IQ.

Very convenient conclusion.

>IQ
Yaiks

>racism correlates with low IQ.
That's deff true most blacks are incredibly racists.

But there's racism and then there's "I have a look at statistics and follow my intuition while keeping my mouth shut" racism, which is the smart kind of racism, which is what all countries in east asia do, anyway that's not the point.

How do I make sure my kids don't end up as gullible and naive as almost all white people? I mean white people are naive as fuck, they're like babies.

IQ is real and whites are in the middle.
East asians and jews of european heritage are smarter than whites, this is self evident, whites are pretty milquetoast.

Thank you my friend, I am not at all familiar with him, I believe I read pensants, or "thoughts" in HS

>be chinese bugman
>clap and burp when shooter says he likes china the best
>also clap when you see fortnite because Epic Games is state sponsored

don't do that, ignorance is bliss, you'll ruin your kids life like you ruined yours

no way, they need to learn, if they end up like baizuos I have failed

Attached: 1551651426496.gif (367x219, 523K)

China is busy dealing with their own domestic subclass purging which includes Muslims who regularly go on revenge stabbing sprees which are over reported compared to a multi-decade process of diffusing the population in hopes they would die out by race mixing. And you people say communism is wrong.

Is this the 1k neet$ guy?

Gravity's Rainbow

Reading the platonic dialouges are great for this. In my head I pretend to have a socratic dialouge between me and socrates. It mostly ends with socrates-me btfo:ing myself which lead me to change my opinions on feminism and racism and so on.

Attached: 1552516100364.jpg (908x1962, 189K)

No and lol

True

based

If you think Chinese are bad with attitudes like this you should see Hindus.

The Chinese are conformist little worker ants. As soon as they were presented with a strongly worded point of view, they adopted it and judged the facts accordingly. Had they been lectured beforehand with some equally firmly worded praise of multiculturalism, they would have been against the shootings.
Someone get this Yang guy to test my hypothesis.

Can you share some of the arguments you made up against yourself?

I remember having an argument with socrates-me over taxation. I started by saying that the purpose of the state is to enssure the freedoom of the citzens, meaning that minarchism is preferable. Then socrates me asked what freedoom is and we kinda concluded that it's to act according to ones nature without hindrence, meaning that minarchism is incompatible with this definition of freedom becuase freedom require that one has reliable acess to healthcare according to this definiton. It's a good teqhnicue to think through issues.

What were your views on racism beforehand?

this. IQ is midwit shit.

I love the reflexive crimestop even in the face of a direct contradiction

>this is a logical reaction
Wew lad. Daily reminder to never become like OP or the mentioned Chinese. Nurse your humanity.

Are chinese devoid of humanity?

Around 60% of the ones polled in the OP sure are.

If you're not Chinese, you're subhuman.

Very convienent

Humanity and philia, those two mutually exclusive qualities

Are you implying that it's an act of love to celebrate a mass murder and/or terrorist attack?

No you fucking brainlet

Sorry, you're not a brainlet, you're being consciously disingenuous like every other progressive, my mistake

>Nurse your humanity
are you a white? no whites allowed in my thread, go away bazuo

I agree, the future is chinese, whites are dumb