I don't enjoy anything in life. I see no meaning, point or worth in going on through it

I don't enjoy anything in life. I see no meaning, point or worth in going on through it.

I've already planned out how I'm going to end my life. The only reason I haven't yet is because of how it'll hurt my parents (say what you want about that). I sink more and more into the abyss each passing day.

Is there anything that can help me?

Attached: 1497486661802.jpg (1200x1040, 200K)

psychedelics

anime

Attached: Nothing of value.gif (703x800, 25K)

Don't do it, bro. Read Steppenwolf and seek professional help, specially behavioral therapy. I'm dead serious. Are you overweight/poor/uneducated/unemployed or anything of the sort?

nothing bro. I tried fixing my self and just got to the point of diminishing my self, by eliminating my bad habits I also gave up on my hobbies, character traits, friends, things I love to do. I want to cut my tongue, burn everything I own and blind myself. I'm turning into a Golem.

Your life sucks because you spend all your time with someone you hate, ie yourself. Figure out why and work on your relationship with yourself.

I'm alone in a foreign country and on the verge of flunking out of university. Only reason I'm here is because I got financial aid because my family is too poor otherwise to send me to college.

I was seeing a psychiatrist who put me on antidepressants but they didn't help me one bit. I felt like it wasn't going anywhere so I stopped going

exercise is a magic bullet for mental health problems

stop beating off and go running.

I've been trying to go to the gym for the past couple of weeks but I feel the same

Try swimming, decent all around workout and all you can really focus on is your breathing, laps and form. If youre thinking about how much your life sucks while swimming idk what to tell you man

antidepressants take 3 to 8 weeks to work

I was taking them for about 4 months

i just listen to depressing music
it doesnt help, but atleast I can romanticize the pain in my head

don't even think about it until you're at least 40. shit changes a lot in your 30s

Attached: electro_apu_2.gif (1200x675, 621K)

It doesn't get better desu, force yourself to get out and try new things. If you're lucky you'll find a person or hobby worth living for.

When's the last time you went for a good run OP

Is it better than just exercise in general? I've been going to the gym for the past few weeks

Antidepressants wont remove the problem because they lessen the symptoms. Get into talk therapy with a person who seems trustworthy to you.

There's nothing you can do to stop the suffering. If you need to kill yourself, then go ahead and kill yourself. Or don't kill yourself, live with the suffering, and die from some random event later on. In addition, you should stop seeking attention, because it's annoying to hear your whining.

Anti Depressants are bullshit, get off of them . Do your own research on this.
Start running, lifting or cycling.
Read some stoicism.
Start sleeping at 9pm, wake at 6
Meditate 1 hour a day.
Eat healthily.
Do this for two months and I swear to fucking God you'll feel better
Then you are ready for step two. Finding meaning.

Attached: image.jpg (500x487, 61K)

Along with talks with the psychiatrist, I was seeing a counselor at my school too. I felt like all she was giving me was silly psuedoscience that wasn't helping me at all. When I would tell her that I think life is meaningless and how the thought of ending it has crossed my mind many times, all she could tell me was "think of your parents."

>counselor
I mean actual psychotherapist.

Obviously it depends on the person but when I was getting into my S.A.D. rut awhile back and lifting wasnt doing the trick anymore I decided to just start going on walks in the cold autumn evening. After a few of those I was feeling restless just walking so I started jogging and discovered a spring of energy inside me I thought was closed when I was a kid. Im usually a low energy person but something about sprinting like an absolute tard through my neighborhood was infinitely invigorating. There's definitely something to outdoor runs that my warm ups on the treadmill in the gym couldn't replicate, and I rely on it a lot now when I start feeling that sluggish, "why do i bother getting up in the morning" feeling.

travel and go hiking, it's what works better for me

this only works if your symptoms are weak to begin with... I exercise every day and it changes nothing... my depression is a colossus compared to most ppls.
im still kicking it's ass though

What method do you have in mind?

Been there, friend.
Read Myth of Sisyphus, realize you must artificially create a reason to live and stake your life on this new objective, do everything humanly posdible to achieve it. Doesnt matter what it is or how realistic it is. Look for support and hit the ground running, who ever doesnt support your new life fuck em.
I personally decided to be a poet, gave up on STEM, symbolically killed my old self by making a noose not tied to anything and jumped off a chair wearing it, started reading and writing all the time, felt so much better with a goal in mind I could suddenly do everything. Finished stem undergrad, now Im going for an MFA at Columbia.

Best of luck.

Oh also go to therapy if you can. Its good to vent

Attached: why_not_Both.png (600x440, 338K)

Read Siddartha

zoz jumped of a chair with a noose this nigga kinda quirky doe