How can anybody realistically look at the modern west and think censorship and authoritarian moral systems are a bad...

How can anybody realistically look at the modern west and think censorship and authoritarian moral systems are a bad thing?

Attached: 220px-Foucault5.jpg (220x270, 19K)

I'm prtty convinced about Foucault's theory, do you not agreeing with him? why?

Kek

Michel, Foucalt. Dislike him. A cheap sensationalist, clumsy and vulgar. A phaggot, a claptrap journalist and a slapdash comedian. Some of his scenes are extraordinarily amusing. Nobody takes his postmodernist journalism seriously.
Discipline and Punishment. His best work, though an obvious and shameless imitation of Heidegger's "Being and Time".
The History of Sexuality. Dislike it intensely.
Madness and Civilization. Dislike it intensely. Ghastly rigmarole.

In a way we do have censorship and an authoritarian moral system.
It is just that the morals that dominate are hedonism.

You mean one of the most prosperous systems in the world?

Economically, yes. Spiritually, no.

based

its extremely lenient and far more relaxed than in the past

Are you really going to post your shittynopinion on a foucault thread?? You are pathetically ignorant. Why do children feel like they can post about authors they've never read?

But the West you guys idolise was born out of the death of authoritarianism and censorship?

>s-stop saying bad things about my favorite author >:(((((

exactly, we need to go back

Attached: 7b1.gif (554x400, 120K)

whos idolizing the west?

dumb frogposter.

You didn't say shit about the author, retard. You just gave us your shitty "opinion". Why did you even bother replying to me? Just fuck off, it's obvious you don't read.

This board has been extremely low quality this past week, even according to Yea Forums usual standards.

how can anybody not like frogposting?

Those who read and come here to discuss literature and philosophy don't.

I completely and utterly debunked his worldview, and what did you do, nothing but RAGE. You pathetic hateful man.

>le frogposter boogeyman
fuck off

Attached: 1552613061563.jpg (500x500, 96K)

Imagine actually coming to Yea Forums for high quality content and not shitposts about the subject. This is Yea Forums you retarded fuck.