Now that Yea Forums is dead, what other places online are good for discussing literature and philosophy?

Now that Yea Forums is dead, what other places online are good for discussing literature and philosophy?

Attached: 68E8B7C4-A54B-46CE-805F-BBBB8A3D9E3D.jpg (480x360, 38K)

I'd tell you but then you'd go there.

r/books

nowhere, just go IRL

Emule poetry forum

>Now

reddit has too much of a progressive bias

Not books, it’s fine there. Had plenty of discussions on 12 rules for life, just to give you an example

Yea Forums is just as shitty as it always was

When has this board ever been half decent for discussion? I use this site because I like the format and it's been my home for a long time. It's just fun.
Worthwhile discussion is rare because it's against site culture to take yourself too seriously. If you want good discussion you unironically need to leave and go to Reddit. They're all fags yeah but there's more responsibility for each user to post worthwhile content. You can't just post bullshit and run away like you can here because there's some degree of accountability.

i literally just come here to shitpost and charge my JO crystals

wow when are the gym boys going to release a book or something. Wardell already released an album

I've had decent conversations with people here on many occasions over the years.

Just go to Yea Forums when you need to activate your almonds.

this
i only come here because Yea Forums is the world's number one forum on ancient semen retention techniques and is home to several semen mystics

The purpose of browsing Yea Forums is not to discuss, but to internalize elitism.

for you

You've just proven me right.

Attached: 1463657038279.gif (300x456, 567K)

No, you did it yourself.

That's a nice Pepe gif, user

There aren't any. All places are either controlled by tyrants or mob law.

If you like these retards unironically you wont be missed

No, you're just a brainlet who can't discuss subjects properly so you resort to 'ironic shitposting' to make you feel better about your pleb status.