First worlders, you realize you live in a Brave New World, right...

First worlders, you realize you live in a Brave New World, right? I felt like a character from the Huxley's novel when I left my country for a week. How does art even survive in those countries?

Attached: posters9.jpg (1191x1684, 1004K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_South_Korea
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Money

In the mainstream scene yes. But there's also an alternative scene.

if i was living in a Brave New World, there would be MUCH better over-the-counter drugs.

Scientists are trying to remove hangover from alcohol consumption.

It's a pipe dream, alcohol makes us feel good because it's poison if you remove that it's no longer the same.

I think the bigger problem is that we would run out of livers in very short order.

Oh yeah then wheres the soma faggot

>how does art even survive in those countries?
when was art ever "alive"? art has never been consumed by the masses right? if somebody were to only listen to top 40 radio and look at tv soaps they're ofcourse gonna conclude that "art is dead". maybe in third world countries they don't have access to those things as readily, but does that mean art is more alive in those places/the past? i don't know, maybe

Just go to the doctors and tell them late capitalism is making you sad and they'll give you a prescription

Attached: 56b381f5dd0895c4558b46ad-750-739.png (750x739, 129K)

not the same lol

koreans should consider taking antidepressants maybe they would stop killing themselves

If this were true there would be no incels here bc of mass orgies

I wish we lived in a BNW world. Genetic engineering is absolutely based and will fix the human race.

>more than 1/10 Americans need pills to stop them wanting to kill themselves
Thank you based capitalism

Attached: ek99npw.jpg (500x667, 81K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_South_Korea

It is more serious than I thought

Suicide isn't even a bad thing.

Why are so many Americans depressed? I can't figure it out. Why does depression seem to be such a big problem in the modern world?

The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

I not. Life is great.

Its overdiagnosis in my opinion. Same thing with the so-called "opioid epidemic". We wouldn't have the issue if doctors hadn't been handing out hard pain medicine to everyone that has a sore joint.

Depression isn't real lmao.

Pill companies give doctors money if they prescribe their drugs to patients.