Post your novel ideas. It's not like they're going anywhere

Post your novel ideas. It's not like they're going anywhere.

Attached: pige.png (419x419, 295K)

pige

Two piges walk into a bar.

pige

fige

Attached: fige.png (305x281, 143K)

Wtf happened to lit? This type of threads used to be filled with excellent ideas and now all I see is "pige lol xD" posts baka

We are pilled now.

pige happene

based & pigepilled

>It's not like they're going anywhere.

Not true. My ideas are going straight into the trash where they belong.

Im writing a story about an elderly blacksmith in a fantasy world running his shop, and his young apprentice that explores the lands, gathering rare materials for use in his masters creations

>excellent ideas
holy shit what a piece of shit this place is

both piges oink "ouch!"

In the distant future, mankind lives away from Earth within the utopian space station, Algo. With all their needs and wants care for by a “Mother” an advanced A.I. And The Forever Society, an order of super scientists which created all of it, the lives of those aboard the megastation are existences of abundance and chemical inebriation. The main character, a girl named Luma who races jet packs for sport begins to suspect things aren’t right behind the veil of the perfection.

When forces beyond her control draw her into the dealings of the Forever Society, Luma will find herself set on an adventure across new worlds and dimensions to protect Algo and those she cares for.
67k words so far. Working toward the end.

Attached: 98ED8251-BFC3-42B5-B12A-3EE675A1DA68.jpg (1502x3076, 1.51M)

I'm done. It's over. I have nothing left. Nothing left but to ride the inevitable downward spiral to it's end.

She gets fucked by a tentacle rape monster

>fantasy

no thanks

What's the drive/mcguffin???

Why would these scientists keep people in a controled enviroment full of expensive shit and games? What's the point?

Luma learns the price paid for the luxury of Algo creates suffering elsewhere. What starts off as a simple fight the bad guys situation gets twisted to where it’s not clear who the bad guys are. Simple heroes journey turns into breaking bad in a brave new world setting

Based

Sounds a bit too liberal for my tastes

That because you’re a two dollar faggot who plays too many fucking video games. It can’t ALL be Goosebumps, junior.

not that guy, and a liberal, but you gotta be kidding..
your story is the thing that reads like an autistic teenager's startrek fanfiction.

Good luck trying to tell me that on a Burmese pet trading site you Doublefag. Stay fresh cheeebag!

you're a triplefaggot if you don't see how that might more accurately make me an authority on the topic.