What are some books about an individual standing up for virtue in the face of violent systematic depravity?

What are some books about an individual standing up for virtue in the face of violent systematic depravity?

Attached: 2D438AC0-0198-47F6-8CCA-FDA30FCDEC4D.jpg (780x520, 37K)

which one is which

Attached: Russell - The Conquest of Happiness (flo).jpg (320x538, 127K)

Attached: 91j9Zd5iCOL.jpg (1542x2391, 1004K)

The power and the glory

Attached: Atlas.jpg (171x294, 12K)

Orwell generally

Attached: Orwell - Essays.jpg (197x300, 21K)

Attached: PC Marx - Capital vol.1.jpg (638x959, 38K)

Australia is such a circlejerk. Fraser Anning is literally just some retard no one likes, 90% of the country and news media is engaged in two minutes hate against him. Random private school kid egging him—so brave.

we crave these big events because it's an excuse to signal our true feelings about the greater narrative

we all want people to die so that we can use their deaths as evidence to support our claims

Butter I want you to know I am quite attractive. And also, although I am leaving soon, I have never been more certain that you are going to start bating to me right now!

Attached: Bookchin - The Ecology of Freedom.jpg (3872x2576, 2.53M)

I'm :3, the guy that believes in God. I'm sorry about the sexual nature of this post but I know you're doing it anyway

No men.
And not you even if you were a woman.

Attached: The Portable Nietzsche - Kaufmann.jpg (311x475, 37K)

Disgusting notion.

Attached: Le Guin - The Dispossessed.jpg (800x1321, 100K)

awe, butterfly you admitted you were interested in me last night. Believing in God is not such a bad thing.

Just relax and go forward with me Butterfly. I think you know you are part of something much greater. I think you are.

Ah, this guy again.

Same dyke. It'll take a week or two for the Herzen to arrive, but in the meantime I'm starting Homage to Catalonia and Pynchon's V.

Attached: E7BFCC15-9B02-4E22-9AA8-E6564F1195E2.png (1100x1920, 1.75M)

Sauce on that pic?

anime

Is there a reason for such shameless tripfaggotry and what context is there to the OP pic? aaaAAA??

Some kid egged a senator recently.

Anning loses either way because everyone hates him
>don't slap the kid
slap the kid

Attached: 1517804526800.jpg (341x474, 43K)

>haha I'm going to egg this senator and then stand completely still
*SMACK*

Attached: the chad slap.jpg (719x509, 52K)

I know, its fucking hellish and i have not consumed any native mass media in years because of it.

I know a lot about politics in other countries but not this one because its just too depressing.

t. cowardly incel

Oh hi. You a speed reader or something?

Long time Yea Forums tradition. Not my fault the rest of them left and the lot of you feel angsty, crusty, bewildered or confused at the sight of me.

mein kampf

I'm going to assume you mean that about your pic.

You mean a rich private school kid acting as a corporate dog as usual, attacking dissenting political views. Literally doing exactly what the entirety of the media and corps want, not to mention the almost the entire population (because they're shaped by said media and corps). All these supposed leftist activists are just violent bullies for the interests of the status quo. If it were as you say, then he wouldn't get unanimous support especially not from random people who don't know anything about the matter but saw an article on it that told them it was a good thing.

But this thinking is a result of rebelliousness being a stock facet of entertainment media, so every incoherent or destructive retard can pretend to be a rebel or individualist, assuming the aesthetic without the substance or any proper intent or purpose, really. Westerners are extreme collectivists while rejecting its benefits. No strength as a group, and no individuality whatsoever. Your love for such a narrative and aesthetic was seeded by mass media.

>then stand completely still
He didn't realise life continues after the event. Classic prank video mistake.

Attached: boomerd.png (500x552, 96K)

lmao this is a good bit

All this kid cared about is getting a funny video for his friends. He probably doesn't know jack shit about politics and just heard that this guy was an evil right winger.

And how is shutting down unpopular opinions count as standing up for something? Is he standing up for the vast majority of people who already have their voice heard?

AAAAH, EGG SAVE ME

Attached: 1552909709659.jpg (540x575, 21K)