What am I in for?

Attached: mein.jpg (300x445, 29K)

the redpill

Peculiar mixture of self-aggrandizementand self-pity

"Here are all of my opinions" the book

Attached: 1534456135124.png (250x202, 8K)

incoherent ramblings of a broscientist

not a very fun read, thats for sure.
he cannot form a very cohesive train of thoughts and unless you read this shit in german, i cannot belive anyone saying otherwise since it is hard to translate this joint without correcting parts only to get some sense into this.
it is a product of its time and would get laughed at by todays standards.

Pretty boring, the fun parts are chapter 11 and on. Everything before is rambling and daddy issues.

Attached: AAEB2C1A-4CFC-4BA5-AC48-B49FC11C8EA6.jpg (710x675, 64K)

Autism and poor writing skills.

>only became well known because the author shilled it when he was a dictator
it's not a good book OP

All of the replies above me are faggots and everything he wrote about his experiences in venice is very pertinent today

> venice
Venice? The capital of Australia?

no, idiot, venice is the capital of italy

It's not autism, it's retardation

How do this guy get almost as big of a following as Marx despite never having read a non-fiction book in his life?

You'll want to read the Ford translation as the original Mein Kampf has been heavily edited and bastardized for obvious reasons. Like 10% of the book is actually about Jews but you wouldn't know it reading that copy

Ctrl + R "Capital" to "Jew"

Hitler had a huge library retard

he had over 10 thousand books in his library

>What am I in for?
Analysis of the value of speech versus the printed word. How to assemble an argument against a deliberately derailing attack. Denunciation of racists that sought self aggrandizement over the benefit of their country.

He literally became a millionaire within prison from writing it you retard, it was a best seller.

I never met my grandmother, but apparently whenever she bought a house, she made sure to have a copy of it.

this picture is pure retardation. there is nothing tying the basket hes standing on to his balloon head

and? what does this prove other than that he had a huge library?
the retard probably never read any of the books

No it wasn't

your mom is a best seller

You can’t confirm that because there may be part of the brain connected to the basket behind him.

his arms

Attached: 1552802663679.jpg (1080x1080, 291K)

Fuck off cunt, he had more artistic talent than almost all the painters and degenerate hacks that were popular and enrolled in the academies at that time. I'm more than sure that knowledge on various subjects that excelled compared to the very commies in his era

Autism is retardation

beep beep incel alert

you're better off reading a summary from wikipedia or something. he might've been a skilled orator, but his writing skills were god awful

No he didn't.

You have to go back, normie.