What are some books about the radicalisation of young men through seemingly innocuous internet memes?

What are some books about the radicalisation of young men through seemingly innocuous internet memes?

Attached: 1.png (640x631, 640K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arautodochaos.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/naos-michael-ford.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=ULI3x8WIxus]
youtube.com/watch?v=Sx4BVGPkdzk
thedailybeast.com/satanism-drama-is-tearing-apart-the-murderous-neo-nazi-group-atomwaffen
youtube.com/watch?v=iExSMVbsQC4
youtube.com/watch?v=UFHey3utk0I
youtu.be/WvwNOmmmpdg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_True_Believer
youtube.com/watch?v=My10FLH5DT0
rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/research_reports/RR400/RR453/RAND_RR453.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=69obN625Fjs&t=288s
youtube.com/watch?v=zPa1wikTd5c
westhunt.wordpress.com/2019/03/15/take-my-wife-please/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nazism is actually the only non-radical position
everything else is radical suicide tier nonsense

Agree or disagree: radicalization as a concept suffers from a false assumption that these radicals were ever moderate, or that moderate is even the most natural position - children and teenagers tend to hold radical beliefs, for example, as do illiterate third worlders, leading one to believe that radicalization could be better described as a failure to indoctrinate.

I'd also like to know, I love edgy humour but just because someone is a nazi doesn't mean you have to defend them until the day you die.

Order of Nine Angles, you'll be hearing a lot about them soon. The coming of the Vindex draws near

arautodochaos.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/naos-michael-ford.pdf

That's because children and teens have an extremely simple world view, also most extremist young people in third world countries are commies.

Then I guess you should make like your leader and kill yourself

>A Practical Guide to Modern Magick

>I'm unironically-ironically going to get killed by white nationalists spouting memes and practicing "magick" while my death is livestreamed on fucking facebook

Great

Attached: 1534458695152.jpg (1224x1280, 98K)

Man, this image is retarded. Is this what leftists think when they see right-wing memes? I think I can objectively say the latter are at least funny, but this one doesn't even attempt humor, so it's specious and unfunny.

Its not really meant to be funny, its just pearl clutching.

Why are the people outside the horse drawn in such a different style to the people inside the horse.

>fragile
>confused
Doesn't it make you ashamed to have ad hom be the core of your argument

That’s not a thing

I remember that clip of Zizek talking about using jokes to disguise the fact that you are serious. Sam Hyde uses that kind of thinking in his comedy

why should a meme require a good argument, they usually work upon certain things already known by the general public, such as the fact that most nazis are pathetic

Journey to the End of the Night

Jesus Christ I hate this shit. It’s SO paranoid and strange to me. It’s obvious the implication here is people are unstable or confused if they aren’t liberals. Is there anything more anti-fun or anti-art than this mindset? Constantly testing everyone to make sure they’re pure? I used to daydream about shooting Nazis in the head but now I just daydream about raping feminists. What have you done to us???!!

Attached: 51evtck75zL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (324x499, 38K)

theyre literally a religious cult

The end result is just the delegitimization of all non-elite opinion, which will be immediately turned against [ideology of your choice] as soon as it becomes the more immediate threat

Marshall McLuhan.
youtube.com/watch?v=ULI3x8WIxus]

Read McLuhan. back in the 00s, hell even the early 10s, one could be edgy without repercussion. today's hot media(ie. twitter) leaves no room for subtlety, the global village doesn't allow for the subcultural injokes of early internet culture, nor for the rational-discoursive ideal of 19th-20th century print based liberal culture, politics draws nearer to its ontological basis in the friend enemy distinction. terms like ''hot takes'', ''cancelling'' people as if they were tv shows, have a distinctly mcluhan ring to them. You are with us or against us, the narrative of cold war communist subversion replayed all over again but with nazis and russian bots taking the place of communists. Managerial liberal capitalism is finding it difficult to cope with technological change, to sustain itself it requires more and more homogeneity, ideological, cultural, homogeneity of affects. The distinction between the therapeutic and the political has been all but effaced. ie. Jordan Peterson is a psychiatrist who sells a ready made psychopolitical coping strategy, as do woke millenial media people stepped in the language of trauma, gaslighting,etc . The NZ shooter had some inkling of all these things, he mentioned pewdiepie and candace owens as a means to provoke the liberal left into schismogenetic escalation. there is no getting off this ride.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 12.53.08 AM.png (282x355, 116K)

Attached: 0E91A578-9FC0-4EFE-B435-5DB9D26D3BBF.jpg (1238x943, 327K)

>not being liberal = being Nazi

that's where you get it wrong amigo. Some liberals tend to lump everyone they don't agree with, but they're a minority. However you also see people over the internet explicitly and unironically describing themselves as Nazis and praising Hitler. So it's not like there has not been a surge in nazi apologism in the recent years.

That said most liberal/feminists/alt-righters/neonazis/commies on the internet are whiny cucks, so eh.

>I used to daydream about shooting Nazis in the head but now I just daydream about raping feminists.

This is not healthy unless you're a soldier in training and even then, barely. And that goes no matter who you're imagining as your victim. You might have some mental issues, seek mental help, seriously.

hahahaha

Books for this feel?

>Is this what leftists think when they see right-wing memes
Yes, look at this youtube.com/watch?v=Sx4BVGPkdzk

What actual fascism is is nothing more than a class collaboration between the middle class and finance capital against the working class and left wing revolutionaries.
Fascism is nothing more than state capitalism and aesthetics.

It has nothing to do with memeitics.
These people. Pol tards, Islamic terrorists. extremists in general. This is a psychological type. They have the seeds of nihilism in their heart already.

You want to know who is most likely to be an extremist? Someone who is only partially assimilated into society.

People who are fully assimilated or fully unassimilated would never become terrorists.
An actual traditionalist would never become a terrorist.

You look at a group like isis, the type of people who joined. Oh, he was going to be a doctor they say. This is a person trapped between two worlds and having an identity crisis.
Ripe pickings for a cult leader or psychopath

These are people who have no control over their own lives or over politics. So they resort to nihilism

The fascist and the Islamic extremist are the same thing

A person who is only partially assimilated into society, and is incapable of art or intellect. He does not create, he only destroys.
This type has no self control, they would never be able to govern a state.

Usually after the revolution they are killed, purged.

The night of the long knives

Attached: G2I9giU.gif (500x283, 940K)

That tranny was getting media coverage recently saying he was “de radicalizing” the “alt right”
The left can’t meme

It's not really paranoid when young men spout alt right memes as they murder people. That is actually happening

butthurt

And going to happen more and more, enjoy

An actual quality post. Am I still on Yea Forums ?

>abloo abloo muh innocents muh social responsibilty
Could you be any more of a reddit fag right now?

>A real X wouldn’t do that!

I agree comrade, we should return to reddit together

True Believer by Eric Hoffer

Tell me more how this differs from Islam?

Attached: 185751.jpg (640x480, 49K)

The are comments in that very video saying things to the effect of "I was becoming a Nazi but you saved me". I can imagine some guy who started to harbor mild anti-immigration views but was pozzed by this tranny kek
The funny part is that the tranny admits it's somewhat paranoid to think any edgy meme can be Nazi propaganda, but "it's justified because they are insidious like that".
Ironically if they weren't so emotional and paranoical, it's very easy to see what's what by simply browsing sites like this. But sadly they just parrot shit like "Pepe is an alt right symbol" and fall for the bait of the NZ shooter.

>The Order of Nine Angles is a Nazi-Satanist “group” (or Nazi Occult as they prefer to describe themselves) that promotes a supernatural, hateful system of thought which condemns liberal, Judeo-Christian society and longs for a new imperial age created by a ludicrous sub-Nietzschean superman figure called ‘Vindex.’ Ultimately, the O9A elite aspires to colonise the solar system.

>The O9A believes civilisation must be undermined and destroyed from within, so adherents are encouraged to be as grubby and horrible as they like – committing crimes, random acts of violence, sexual assaults, and even the “culling” of human victims.
>The three volumes of The Black Book of Satan are considered so extreme that they are kept is a special section of the British Library and not available to the general public. There is repeated talk of “culling”, committing acts of violence and destabilisation and even terrorism. In the The Dreccian Way, an O9A training manual written by leader Richard Moult, followers are encouraged not just to commit crime, but to “spread it, encourage it, incite it, support it”.
>in 2011 Fleming was jailed for the sexual assault of a vulnerable young man who he imprisoned and tortured before forcing him to perform a sex act.NA refused to disown Fleming as it is thought Satanism played a part in the ‘White Jihad’ theory they and the American terror group Atomwaffen Division (AWD) was developing. Fleming’s books focus on hunting down people in rural settings and feeding on them.
>“AWD is organized as a series of terror cells that work toward civilizational collapse. Members, who can be fairly described as accelerationists, believe that violence, depravity and degeneracy are the only sure way to establish order in their dystopian and apocalyptic vision of the world.”

>satanism-heavy reading list has apparently driven away some former members who were only in the group for the Nazism.
>‘How do you allow [in] people who explicitly say they are satanic doomsday cultists who infiltrate right-wing groups in order to press their agenda?’ one frustrated neo-Nazi asked.
>The ONA requires members (called Noctulians) to spend six months either hitchhiking, working as a burglar, working as a police officer, or infiltrating an extremist political group.

thedailybeast.com/satanism-drama-is-tearing-apart-the-murderous-neo-nazi-group-atomwaffen

youtube.com/watch?v=iExSMVbsQC4
>Hail! Was considering uploading this myself but my equipment has proven to be insufficient for such a task. A profound piece of work in all aspects. The nameless awaits; as ever, be wary with these works, they offer a key beyond this plane for those susceptible.

>I used to daydream about shooting Nazis in the head but now I just daydream about raping feminists. What have you done to us???!!
stop blaming other people for your actions weak cunt

>reddit spacing
>reddit post

>radicalization through internet memes

The left wing have this weird thing where they act like materialists in theory, but are idealists in practice. They completely ignore the IRL movements that are heading further and further to the right and mysteriously blame this state of affairs on ideas, /pol/ memes, or Fox News. They never ask what could be the physical real-world circumstances that might make people act this way (and if the non-left explain it, the left shouts them down with their various combative buzzwords), and if they do start asking questions, they always find a way to make sure that capitalism is solely to blame and absolutely nothing else is a factor, so they are in control of how people respond to the ideas again.

This is such an elementary school response. The fact of the matter is, when compared to other political systems, Nazism is no more or less ridiculous than any others. We (humanity) will likely have the same grizzly end no matter what decisions we make regarding governance. I don't know if you have felt "it" recently. That sliding feeling all around you. Everything moving more quickly to a single, explosive point. We're fucked user. And you're a total faggot for thinking Nazism would somehow send us to our end faster than literally whatever other fucking stupid plan we come up with. Kike.

>some murderers like memes, therefore memes are for murderers
Doesn't really follow.

>right wing radicalization is a serious concern
>societal acceptance and push behind mental illness (trannies) is cool

Yes, it's interesting to see that when Trump won, people said to the left "it's your fault", but instead of acknowledging this the left has simply doubled down on everything.
As you say anyone who points this stuff out is also a far-right bigot. It's like the king who blames his advisor for bringing him the bad news and still marches head on while his throne crumbles underneath.

Wipe the blood from your crybaby butthole my dick isn’t even there anymore

The medium is the massage, war and peace in the global village by marshall mcluhan. from counterculture to cyberculture by fred turner.
Watch the Film videodrome by Cronenberg as well

youtube.com/watch?v=UFHey3utk0I

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 1.55.25 AM.png (629x418, 531K)

A meme loses it's comedic timing if sources have to be cited, and I'd say memes are varied enough to not lead to the delegitimisation of any ideology, I'd also like to add that ideologies that have long being buried are being legitimised more and more despite memes that appeal to popular opinion becoming more and more popular

There's no such thing as "legitimize more". If it isn't legitimate, then it never will be.

The book discussed in this thread Neoreaction: A Basilisk

This is what the dissolution of metanarratives looks like

Attached: 1541346584338.jpg (847x2086, 891K)

Democracy was seen as illegitimate for years, now it's the norm

Attached: 1552691365888.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

create new forms, in image, word and musick, which depict and presence the manifesting acausal dark -
the essence of the Dark Gods - beyond all present forms and symbols and archetypes. The presence of such
creations in the causal world will further enable an expansion of collective consciousness into the acausal
realms, thus moving our species further towards embracing the Aeon of the Dark Gods as it increasingly seeps
through the causal fabric of this world.

These new forms include the artistic, scientific, magickal and 'societal' (ie. cultural/political/religious). This
mass psychic contagion and evolving enables the full-scale changes created by the New Aeon to achieve a
positive transition from what had hitherto existed. Without these preparations absolute destruction would ensue.
This transition, as described in other MSS, involves causal changes that would reveal strange and disturbing new
physical laws. Presencing the 'strange', the contradictory, and the wholly new are all preoccupations of the
Order, and in this earthing of chaos lies salvation for the minds and bodies of those who will form the genesis of
a new species after the dawning of the Aeon of the Dark Gods.

OP, just watch this fantastic video:

youtu.be/WvwNOmmmpdg

>The Influence of Memes on the New Zealand Masque Shooting

A person who has tradition has community.

All these terrorist faggots are isolated loners. anti social, and are driven by nihilism.

Fascists are traditionalists. They are futurists. They want to burn everything to the ground and build a new order

What pol is, what commies are, and what islamic extremists are has already been explored in a book called the true believer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_True_Believer

>A variety of what Hoffer terms "misfits" are also found in mass movements. Examples include "chronically bored", the physically disabled or perpetually ill, the talentless, and criminals or "sinners". In all cases, Hoffer argues, these people feel as if their individual lives are meaningless and worthless.[5]

It's all partly true but not entirely.

>These people. Pol tards, Islamic terrorists. extremists in general. This is a psychological type. They have the seeds of nihilism in their heart already.
I'm not sure of this. I agree with the point, like Peterson says, that nihilism leads to destruction, and that includes destructive ideologies. But if all nihilists are eventually extremists, I don't think all extremists were once or are nihilists.

>People who are fully assimilated or fully unassimilated would never become terrorists.
Sure but when society is so chaotic and the rules change so fast, you are increasingly more at risk of gradually unassimilating.

>An actual traditionalist would never become a terrorist.
In a traditional society, no of course. In a society that is the antithesis of tradition, why not?

>incapable of art or intellect. He does not create, he only destroys
I don't think this is necessarily the case.

meme is a fancy word for idea.

Its a real boomer mentality to think memes are le funny pictures you share on reedt xD

Subscribe to pewdiepie refers to the most subscribed youtuber in the whole fucking world. This is mainstream shit.

Extreme cringe and not an argument. You are on the high IQ board, buster. Start acting like it.

people mixing up the apocalyptical with the eschatological is my pet-peeve.

I don't want to live in a world where i can't make edgy jokes.
Like holy shit people actually want to restrict my ability to make edgy jokes.

its a good thing you mention peterson because he is one of the cult leaders.
He is a psychologist so he understand all you little fagot pol tards are lost boy retards who want daddy to tell you what to do.
And he wants you to buy his book so you can learn to wash your dick

>He is a psychologist so he understand all you little fagot pol tards are lost boy retards who want daddy to tell you what to do.
So why does /pol/ hate him?

Stellar arguments I guess

I mean he may be right that people who aren’t complete normies tend to become terrorist but is he not curious why there are (seemingly) more misfits today than before? Things sort of solved themselves for people who didn’t fit the mold previously, why does it not seem to work out today? Is he actually interested in helping these people or is this book simply another shaming tactic?

>The fascist and the Islamic extremist are the same thing

"islamic extremism" is made up bullshit by the murdoch media in order to spread kooky conspiracy theories about alleged grooming gangs or other racist nonsense

>He is a psychologist so he understand all you little fagot pol tards are lost boy retards who want daddy to tell you what to do.

unlike leftists, who want trannies to tell them what to do. that's the problem with leftism, its hardly about the workers anymore, it is a prefabricated psychopolitical coping strategy that teaches you how to interact with media. ie. buy tickets to the woke superhero movie because it will ''trigger the chuds''

I know, but a long as something isn't funny, it should at least be trenchant, or clever, and this isn't either.
You couldn't find a more reasonable leftist? Anyway, I suppose congratulations to he-, I mean this per-, well, that individual, I suppose, because that channel has exploded in popularity.

>but is he not curious why there are (seemingly) more misfits today than before?
The book was published almost 70 years ago.

>he said yanggang because he wants to promote NEETs
This guy has no real insight into the matter.

>You couldn't find a more reasonable leftist?
>leftists
>reasonable
But seriously, I don't know. If you know of some please post them, as far as I know the only reasonable point from the modern left is environmentalism.

How so?

The fact that all counterarguments to fascism rely on pigeonholing them as an incel just makes me think it's more reasonable
>What actual fascism is is nothing more than a class collaboration between the middle class and finance capital against the working class and left wing revolutionaries
Ridiculous, fascism treasures the working class as the teeming mass of the Volk that needs to be tended to and cared for

What terrorists existed 70 years ago? It’s besides the point, when people say things like this, what is their objective? To trim the bush by getting rid of misfits or try and socialize them?

A self-proclaimed Fascist would reject NEETs entirely, he doesn't care about NEETs, he doesn't care about Yang, and he also doesn't care about PewDiePIe. What the author failed. really, crucially, to take into account is that the shooter was Australian and could not, under any circumstances, resist the urge to shitpost.

I mean just anybody whose politics compels them to find the messages in the reactionary edgy shit repulsive. I would like to think that if I were a leftist, I wouldn't find late-night garbage to be remotely funny, and I would actually find it be pandering garbage, and that my sense of taste would not be so skewed by my political bias.

However, I do find that reactionary edgy shit to be funny, (much less so the anti-SJW shit, which became old years ago), and I would like to think that it has less to do with my political persuasion and more to do with my sense of humor.

Take this pic related for example. I'm an American and find the anti-American shit to be incredibly obnoxious at times, but this is fucking great, and I'm wondering whether there are any leftists who share my sense of humor for things that happens to be against their persuasion.

Fuck, meant to post this.

Attached: file.png (500x2685, 1.46M)

>but is he not curious why there are (seemingly) more misfits today than before?
>seemingly
there might even be something like a "mediating" experience to make it seem that way, not sure what to call it. Not sure what to call such an institution. The mediator? Mediation? The word is on the tip of my tongue.

>Markedly racial contest
Jesus Christ, I can't keep watching

I'm not sure. I have a friend who is a commie (though we don't talk very often) and he likes offensive humor, we've often shittalked about the USSR, Nazi Germany, etc.
But most of my friends are either on the right or rather neutral, and in any case dark and offensive humor is very accepted here in Argentina. Feminism has been growing and gaining power for the past few years, but most people consider it completely idiotic and openly mock it.

Reminder that if you deny this is a thing you're most likely the group being targeted lmfao

the year is 2028. year 10 of the managerial progressive lgbt neoliberal hegemony. you have been ordered by your local globohomo Kommissar to attend a state mandated screening of StarWars XXIX: Avengers Assemble, the latest DisneyGooglePepsiCo motion picture extravaganza. you get to the theater, Hillary Clinton and Mickey Mouse strap you into a chair, forcing your eyes open 'Clockwork Orange' style. The screen flickers on, but the images have nothing to do with space adventures of superheroes, instead, the audience is treated to what looks like blurry VHS footage of 5 bluehaired 'fat positive' Queers(tm) raping an innocent white child intersped with blipverts for the latest techproduct. The progs in the audience are moved to tears by such an inclusive and heartwarming display of diversity and progress, YAS KWEEN! YAS KWEEN SLAY! they rave and cheer. Meanwhile, you think 'gee, maybe I should have joined the alt right before it was too late'

You complain about conspiratards that go on about "muh Jews", yet you do the exact same.

At first I thought I was being "redpilled" then I realised I was being indoctrinated

You can thank Antonio Gramsci for that, his whole theory of cultural hegemony and organic intellectuals is a huge referential nowadays.

These pol tards and Islamic extremists dont care about politics or Islam. Its just a tool to act out their nihilism.

You already see it, dont you?

They hate trump now and are moving to #yanggang

This isnt politics. its psychology.
And pol tards are the biggest morons on the planet who believe in nothing but destruction and fantastisim

You want to end this all? Have the CIA social engineer a cultural movement for alienated white teens in order to siphon off their energy and angst towards art instead of politics

Anyone else notice all of this started when rock died?

Rock was such a good tool to siphon off the rage.

rap music is too culturally niggerish

Attached: kirk cocaine.jpg (299x358, 37K)

>The coming of the Vindex
explain

>le reddit is bad meme
>Yea Forums is so much more redpilled!!

Sometimes I wonder if spending too much time on this website doesn't actually damage people's brain.

imagine being so extremely online that you think /pol/ is worse than the cia

LOG OFF

This
Australians are genetically wired for it.

>what have you done to us
Congratulations, you are a reactionary idiot. Learn to maintain a coherent world view regardless of the bullshit around you instead of disliking something and just running as fast as you can in the opposite direction.

Lefties can't meme
They can't even think
Pathetic

See you in my sights and under my boothe

>The ONA requires members (called Noctulians) to spend six months either hitchhiking
>hitchiking
>tfw no comfy murderous doomsday cult members to organize hitchiking trips with in your area

It's odd that a person like Richard Spencer adores Pewds.

a ludicrous sub-Nietzschean superman figure

People like you should have died instead on that day in Christurch

Why don't you leave then

sometimes i wonder if redditors will ever fuck off

>why does it not seem to work out today?

Maybe because we overestimate the extent to which it worked in the past and underestimate the locale failures of past systems. There were plenty of nutjobs of all strands in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance.

Its hilarious because of how americans react.

Since that video only has a handful of views, I don't know if you're the guy who made the video, or if you know him personally. If you are or do, please understand that he was sincere in the motivations mentioned in his manifesto and only threw the memes on top to draw more attention. The conclusion of the video is that he had no cause and only did it for memes, that memes made him kill, and this is just an altogether bad interpretation that could potentially even be more destructive if it actually caught on as an idea.

The quality of memes in general have declined. At first, you needed some insider knowledge to understand the meme. Now, most of them are text on object garbage with nothing to "get" like the one in the OP. It's pornographic in a sense.

Post-2016 4chin is basically reddit now, newbuddy

Maybe my brain is already too damaged for making rational decisions, who knows. At least I'm not deriving any kind of false satisfaction from frequenting one media shitpost platform over another.

Never been to reddit, but you guys hate it so much I'm almost compelled to imagine it's like another board of Yea Forums.

It's odd that a person like Kim Jong-Il adores Michael Jordan.
It's odd that a person like Adolf Hitler adores Donald Duck.

That isn't what I'm talking about. It isn't making a joke about the ideas being denounced, it's just insulting the people holding the ideas. It doesn't make me any less inclined to believe idea X if your primary refutation of it is to call me a virgin for entertaining it

Imagine if we hate reddit for some kind of reason, would be pretty weird.

If you want the status quo restored all the elite have to do is to sublimate white male rage (second generation Muslim male rage too) into art instead of politics.

This is a psychological type. Not a political type. If there is no art then they will turn towards terror or politics

Its always been this simple.

Attached: kurt smells.jpg (640x640, 69K)

How is the satisfaction false?
People don't hate reddit invaders for no reason

There are various subreddits dedicated to Yea Forums content but no image boards here dedicated to plebbit content

You should really think before you post

You crushed him like a bug.

Is having a clean dick a bad thing?

having a clean dick or room presupposes an aesthetics of order that is tied to fascist aesthetics

it also makes homeless unclean people feel not wanted

cleaning yourself or your room is anti-homeless and pro-fascist

Yes because it removed any need for circumcision.

I find it hard to connect with anyone who isn't descended from OG Yea Forums culture, everyone else just seems so uptight. I don't know what kind of people inhabit /leftypol/ but I imagine they would be your best bet. Otherwise you can get the odd hint of it on the other boards when /pol/ is asleep.

Yes, if you're dick is too clean then your partner will realize that you're a germaphobic, sterile individual and they'll lose interest in you sexually. On the other hand, if you smell too bad then they'll just see you as a dirty bum. A delicate balance much be achieved where there is enough smegma and odor to arouse a sort of primal desire in your partner but not so much as to deter them from their passions. Peterson is going too far and damaging the sex lives of many impressionable young men with this clean penis nonsense.

It's a meme non-argument that comes from shrill leftist hags that only know how to resort to character assassination against their political enemies

It's essentially a dig that the only people working torwards self-actualization from Peterson's message are white incels. It's just like dismissing someone as a neckbeard from five years ago by saying
>*tips fedora*

Women and leftists have no arguments besides deriding people for a percieved lack of sex having

Leftists are too busy trying to educate you to be funny. That's the reason most of their jokes fall flat.

Wait so cats are fascists?

>I find it hard to connect with anyone who isn't descended from OG Yea Forums culture, everyone else just seems so uptight

I know the feeling

Attached: 1507944799172.png (1000x750, 635K)

Absolutely.

Attached: f958a900c491542c2eb3cf0f93479c47.jpg (600x445, 34K)

Six years ago I was a neoliberal antiracist, postmodern nihilist - I thought it was awesome that the heat death of the universe would eventually kill us all and end suffering. Now I browse /pol/ almost all day because the outside world disgusts me and all other media is controlled by the Jews - and /pol/'s ideas weren't even new to me.

Naw. It's mostly the fact the right have shit sense of humor.
American Dad for instance

the acceptable subjects for joking shrink with every passing day, so they just end up sounding unironically butthurt all of the time. I guess I am technically a marxist of some sort, but they just piss me off at this point.

alas, the mythical golden age of chanculture a time were weebs, edgelords, anonymous l33t hackers, niggers, trannies and incels coexisted in peaceful harmony an utopian-potential prefiguration of zizekian communist utopia were everyone got over racism and bigotry by telling racist jokes,, but it couldn't be. Gamergate was truly zoomer 9/11

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 3.02.15 AM.png (513x358, 466K)

I've never seen anyone say this. Could you elaborate?

As if people on Yea Forums ever needed a reason to hate anything. Strange that you defend Yea Forums culture while ignoring one of its most central component.

>How is the satisfaction false?

Because it's feeling superior for frequenting a shithole. This is like deriving satisfaction from frequenting a "superior patrician" midget porn website versus a "bluepilled virgin" incest porn website.

I too have that normie friend who goes on reddit sometimes and I make fun of him for that. But I don't really think I'm superior to him for that reason, that would be retarded.

>People don't hate reddit invaders for no reason

I've never seen anything ressembling reddit invasion that was half as bad as /pol/ or Yea Forums crossposters. And I've been on Yea Forums since 2013.

>There are various subreddits dedicated to Yea Forums content but no image boards here dedicated to plebbit content

I don't know how reddit is organised so I don't care that there are "subreddits" for anything. But the "reddit bad" meme here does take an inordinate amount of room, just look at this fucking conversation. Look at how easier it is to get response with a mention of reddit than with an actual Yea Forums-related post. There is really no need for defending that mentality. It's a meme, not any smarter than the "don't read translations" meme but at least people don't seriously defend that last one.

American Dad is a an explicitly left-liberal show.

Now that I also think about it, do these people ever realize that they are what inspires the memes. Without the behavior of various intersectional feminists, many of them wouldn't even exist.

embarrassing response

You are consistently the worst and most ignorant tripfag on this board
Please stop posting

This is the song i play when i clean my room. thank you doctress perterson

youtube.com/watch?v=My10FLH5DT0

You know she's never going to go away. Just filter her.

This

The mistake leftists make is that they believe that once a person comes to understand something, they will change their view on it. 99 times out of 100 this is not the case. this is why leftist jokes are just walls of text, they seek to educate instead of being disingenuous like right-wing memes

LMAO and she thinks american dad is a "rightist sense of humor".
Stop posting.

Dude what kind of dumb bitch thinks American Dad is right-leaning or conservative show at all?
It's fucking exhausting to comprehend how one can be so fucking thick headed

Lets say hypothetically there was a lesbian who was interested in a poster, and she was an athiest and that poster believed in God.

If you ask me, I think that her masturbation sessions would be the most intense, unbelievably epic things ever, the whole house shaking and everything falling over orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. She would never get tired.

I am the man who is inspiring these sessions.

I am :3

She's in one right now. And here's the kicker: you cucks don't like her because of it.

>i don't know what reddit is like but i know you dislike it for no good reason.

Good post

Attached: 1550781225822.jpg (1024x857, 147K)

NEETs just need to be reeducated, just put them in a camp until they're /fitlit/

Sounds like a Nazi camp

Pursuing your own self interest is a radical departure from normative wagie-cageism, which only progresses deeper into a systematic arrangement where any remnant autonomy is leveraged to finance it's replacement with yet more automated and system-aligned behaviors. The deviators from system alignment are called "Nazis," but that doesn't mean much in and of itself. Those who deploy the Nazi term contort apocryphal European histories into a litmus test that's supposed to elegantly demarcate their enemies. But they end up sounding like poorly read and largely unobservant. Servile even. No one likes servile. Most people would endure the "Nazi" catcall if it meant not being servile and departing from all dignity and respect

Attached: 1551074120623.jpg (1280x534, 87K)

Underrated

The problem with his plan is that its doubtful whether the right would actually win a civil war, the left is just way too entrenched in institutions.

>its doubtful whether the right would actually win a civil war
lmao

Things may move on without either left or right winning. I think most seek Independence from a game where only one side wins it all.

Attached: hxusehdbajd.jpg (241x216, 26K)

Exactly

How are you this persistent, what the hell makes you tick

What are some books for my tendentious excuse to post this meme?

I'm all for it

I think a civil war in the US would be one of the most horrifying events in all of history. There's something in it that makes me think it would be fought more like Vietnam than our first one.

Autism I would guess

You can tell butterfaggot is decidedly feminine by how she writes and opines on things she clearly knows nothing about

I just have my phone alert me any time that tripcode shows up, I have a lot of stuff prepared and it only takes about 30 seconds to respond.

the left would use black and mexican gangs as paramilitary groups, this is something the american larp right never talk about.

additionally pretty much every country on the planet would get involved for payback with most of them supporting the left and liberals because the entire planet has been memed to think some jethro hillbilly is the one pulling the strings in washington

It would probably do a number on that puppy-dog optimism so entrenched in Americans. Would be interesting to see what an America that truly has lost all optimism would look like

a tranny sperg , antitheist fedora tipper, ''anarcho communist'', likely a redditor stopped mentally developing back in 2012

Holy shit, put me in the screen cap

Maybe you're just far more tuned in than I am, but none of this sounds remotely plausible to me.

You're doing God's work by putting off this dyke cunt with your cyber-stalking
You two deserve each other anyway

it doesn't seem remotely plausible that leftists would support blacks to riot and destroy cities like they've done in the last few years? the entire media made excuses for them and the members of the radical left egged it on. if there is a civil war this is exactly who they'd work with.

america has been overthrowing countries for well over a century, you'd be silly to think other countries out there wouldn't be thirsty for some payback by pumping arms and training to groups and weakening the strongest power on the planet

>the left would use black and mexican gangs as paramilitary groups, this is something the american larp right never talk about.
I actually have thought about this. It's a double edged sword. If urban areas can be isolated, I can imagine these groups quickly taking control from whatever white intellectual class initially does. It also raises the question of how effective they will be at guerilla style fighting outside of urban areas.
>additionally pretty much every country on the planet would get involved for payback with most of them supporting the left and liberals because the entire planet has been memed to think some jethro hillbilly is the one pulling the strings in washington
I think certain countries (like those in the EU certainnly would), but could see Russia and China providing arms to the right (if not both sides) just to extend the conflict and make the US weaker in the long run.

I think it ultimately comes down to how whether or not the cities can be isolated and the breakdown of the military, which I believe will happen across racial lines.

Americans are True Believers, user. If you take away their belief in life, they're only going to believe in death. If they've got no problem turning an Iraqi highway full of retreating men into char and then calling it an achievement for human rights, imagine what they'll do when they no longer care about the humanity of it all.

lel

Attached: E0297B5B-2014-4B12-B4D4-832757B98D6B.jpg (500x562, 48K)

How do you think those cities will feed themselves when they're fighting the people who control the food? Whatever happens in those super-cities, it's not going to be pretty.

>implying the sanctity of life isn't just a meme

>I find it hard to connect with anyone who isn't descended from OG Yea Forums culture
I'm autistic, so I have a hard time connecting with anybody, but this is especially a problem online outside of Yea Forums, because the abrasive, edgy quality is exactly what I want in general online interactions, and I really couldn't fit in anywhere else.

But I've had this problem before I even came here for online interactions, where I think people take themselves far too seriously.
>Gamergate was truly zoomer 9/11
My experience with Yea Forums was either 2008 Yea Forums, or 2014+ Yea Forums, Yea Forums, and /pol/, so I can't really say it's much worse than it ever was.
So, have certain resources started covering Yea Forums in the same way some anti-Islamists cover the relationship between Islam and jihadist terrorists? I'm not even watching this shit, but that's the impression I get.

These seems like a post-ironic image that really doesn't land.

I think they have the manpower to exert themselves on the surrounding areas. If they can maintain such a grip they might be able to do it control farms and successfully transport food back to the city.

It's also important to note that all cities in this country are different. It would probably be easier to isolate NYC than it would be LA.

I don't think urban blacks and mexicans can be properly organised as an effective force.

Interesting, with this picture I can finally see it: the reason the left can't meme is because they genuinely believe memes to be black magick.

Maybe I'm just partial to thinking in terms of NYC because I'm from the area, but here specifically there's nowhere close that's going to feed the city. North Jersey, West Connecticut, Long Island, and Southern NY are all giant suburbs with some forests sprinkled throughout. Same could be said for Philly too, any real farmland is an hour out into PA. If you want enough food to feed the millions of people living there on an annual basis you're going to need to go out into the Midwest. When shtf these people are going to eat each other.

>JOKES AND MEMES? BURN IT ALL THERE'S NAZIS INSIDE!!
Where are the lefties going with this? Do they intend to wage war on funny images?

Attached: 1551757600056.jpg (900x1117, 113K)

white progressive support for minorities is a racial superiority complex sublimated into a belief that they are clay in the hands of some vaguely conceived revolutionary council that will send dad to the gulag: the post

Based image

Can't tell if this is a left meme disparaging the alt-right or an alt-right meme playing itself up. Well done whoever you are.

uh oh guys, someone got hurt, its time to ban all the memes

Can someone explain to me how western Muslims are so easily "radicalised" because people think poorly of their religion, while LGBTs have been treated far worse at a legal and societal level for far longer, yet do not have the same problems of "radicalisation" and violent retribution?

He's utilising memes to spread his manifesto, that's obvious, he even claims his use of firearms is to spread the message since he knows US news will pick up on it with the heated gun control debate.

Being paranoid about the edgy memes themselves is irrational though, "Subscribe to PewDiePie" is not some subliminal call for a racewar.

Getting triggered at memes because you think they're secret terrorist codespeech will only fuck you up further.

Attached: inpaint.png (512x512, 244K)

This is because Gramsci is actually in contact with reality unlike most Marxists.

This qt looks like Julieta Prandi

>they think the shooting IS the meme
>memetics is basically devil worship to them
Wew lad

Attached: 1539229329634.jpg (749x863, 161K)

It's obviously the left playing soccer moms on the memes, it's not good at all.

Being gay doesn't lend itself to mass movement utopian fanaticism. What is the dream of the gay terrorist, the homostate?

It's Kara Duhe and yeah she does porn.

>the homostate
Who homofascism here?

I don't know, globohomo exposing little kids to goddamn drag queens seems pretty radical to me.

What is Los Zetas, the Sinaloa Cartel, the Gulf Cartel, Jalisco Cartel, MS-13, FARC, Primiero Comando da Capital, Cartel del Sol, etc.

A bunch of drug gangs who don't give a fuck what some Brooklyn twink has to say about Marx

Are these guys friends with the Clintons?

Islamic culture has a long history of warfare you ignoramus
Muhammed was a warlord and waved a black flag of conquest
What do you think Jihadists are all about?

Faggots aren't all the same anyways so their goals aren't so closely aligned despite what identity politic ideologues would have you think. Plus sissies and women can't fight for shit

So in short: you're fucking stupid

I'm not saying "these and niggers spics can't organise", my point is not about race. I'm just saying that sure, the left has some force in the cities with blacks and hispanics, but the very nature of the thing is gonna be so chaotic and decentralized that I don't think they can congregate properly, especially if led by wealthy progressive leftists, whose most dangerous experience is going through a bad neighborhood with Uber.
Certainly not as properly as rural whites, who are already more closely knit and more experienced with weapons and rougher living.

No but la raza are.

They're like wild animals surrounded by white people which they're jelous of and despise. Their religion calls for violence against non-believers so along with their contempt they look for reasons to act at their worst.

LGBT are just mentally-ill deviants. If treated poorly they "radicalize" into self-harm because they know what they're doing is immoral and inherently disgusting to anyone else.

>the left would use black and mexican gangs as paramilitary groups, this is something the american larp right never talk about.

Correct. This is how the Latin American left operates, it's hardly a secret that many of the most notorious organized crime groups down there started out as Marxist guerrillas that aligned themselves with left-wing parties.

Any prog pearl-clutching over sanctuary cities in the US is taking money from a cartel or taking money from someone taking money from a cartel. Illegal migrants are critical in the distribution networks for these groups, and many of their laborers are literally Guatemalans de-facto enslaved in basement cooking labs. Same with these border ranchers going on about muh values, or politicians on the border virtue signaling about refusing to send troops: they are moving heroin across that land.

>Plus sissies and women can't fight for shit
I don't know, my grandma told me that trannies are dangerous in fights because they have the strength of men and the hysteria of women

Attached: 1552860944170.jpg (600x424, 27K)

>FARC
>not into commie shit

Read a book nigger

They fight with eachother and for profit. You can't just recruit these gangs for ideological battles and expect them to act like competent paramilitary groups. If you let them they'll just eat you and your movement.

you could use them for chaos tho

there have been a bunch of weird connections between the chinese and some of the mexican drug gangs, which makes me think that this is exactly what china is doing (not that america hasn't done the same thing)

>FARC
>not some cold war proxy shit that would have never formed if the USA and USSR weren't dumping massive quantities of resources and effort into the area

based grandma

That checks out only if they were healthy before they became trannies. The hysteria works against their discipline so they're less likely to be physically and mentally fit.

>my grandma told me that trannies are dangerous in fights because they have the strength of men and the hysteria of women
lmao

I hope this is true and you had just been waiting for the right moment to share.

To expand on this, the end goal of Progressives (in the US) is to use Latin American gangs, and to a much lesser extent blacks (since organizing them is kind of hopeless) as an informal nobility whose violent behavior will serve as the enforcement arm for their rule as a clergy, sort of similar to the Ancien Regime. Various forms of Third-Worldism will be used to excuse this behavior.

Based

When I see right wing anything I just ignore it because 99.9% of the time it's retarded bullshit.

t. Anarchist

get help

To be fair she doesn't know of traps, only of those classical trannies with a wider back than the average man.

Yeah it's true. I haven't been waiting, but I read that post and I remembered it kek

Have sex.

These organisations and their leaders are opportunists, the leftists could supply them and support them but it would not be to anyones benefit but theirs. You would have to be dangerously naive to even accept their help if they offered it.

is right about the second part though since any right-wing factions would be demonised by western media and western countries would get involved without a doubt. That being said, their opponents would fund the opposition and it would be more of a proxy war like you see in Syria.

When I see left wing anything I just ignore it because 99.9% of the time it's retarded bullshit.

t. Anarchist

>t. Anarchist

Attached: images(5).jpg (202x250, 10K)

You're a spiritual rapist anf the u!ultimate peddler of bullshit.

3/10

good post, gorgias

>you could use them for chaos tho
The situation we're discussing arises from an intolerable level of chaos though, in that moment it's order you need.

stop projecting

not all leftists are marxists
also one’s opinion of left thought shouldn’t be judged based on just vulgar marxists on twitter

The security forces of the Corporate/State would easily overpower them and coopt enough priests to maintain moral authority

>not all leftists are marxists
What other kinds of leftists are there? Honest question.
t. brainlet

MESSY your room, BEFOUL your penis

Nazism isn’t the only egoistic political ideology though. Communism, at its early stages, is purely egotistical. People like communism because it ensures a certain level of autonomy from the oppressive market systems of capitalism. There are plenty of political ideologies which free you from wageslavery that don’t involve the killing of ethnic minoritie (whether they work or not is a different question, but on a purely theoretical basis Nazism isn’t unique).

I think US corporations would be far more accepting of this arrangement than you'd think. They have no allegiance to the US. US tech companies, for example, already aid the Chinese government while refusing to work with the USG over their treatment of Latin American refugees (conveniently ignoring the Xinjiang issue of course).

stop projecting

The left can't meme

>refusing to work with the USG over their treatment of Latin American refugees (conveniently ignoring the Xinjiang issue of course)
It's almost like the inconsistent moralization is just a cover for some business calculation. Capricious globohomo mutt death squads hardly seem like the market return maximizing security force

They're just.following where they believe economic growth will come from, but I do think it's enough to consider them and the cities they sustain fundamentally hostile entities operating within US territory.

Ask yourself: if China wanted to informally take over the US, how many tech companies would help them do so if promised market access?

I imagine most would, and all of hollywood would be right behind them.

>(conveniently ignoring the Xinjiang issue of course)
"Of course" is right, it would be naive to think that their refusal was grounded in principle.

Hollywood already self-censors to meet the needs of the PRC in exchange for market access, as in removing mentions of Tibet from movies etc.

It's still pretty amusing to watch companies that relied on DOD/DARPA grants, In-Q-Tel seed funding, USG institutional support etc. so openly defecting on the US.

This has been going on longer in the entertainment industry. Mulan was Disney's apology to the Chinese government for having a pro-Tibet film released by one of their subsidiaries.

>destroy national identity because it's racist or not profitable or something
>fail to foresee the consequent mercenary defection of those once loyal to you, from the largest conglomerates down to the individual

Attached: 1549858600979.jpg (407x440, 74K)

Sauce?

The US oligarchs/intel agencies/civil servants/academics are the US equivalent of the Communist Party, they're Progressives instead so you don't even get a functioning healthcare plan, but it's organizationally similar. Party members are loyal to the Party, not the US.

>all these buttblasted /pol/cucks still giving you (You)s
keep up the good work, user

>radicalisation of young men through seemingly innocuous internet memes
retard

Attached: 160714184008-08-nice-truck-deaths---restricted-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 162K)

>It’s SO paranoid and strange to me
I'm p sure the attack in NZ was a hoax too

You did not comprehend the post you're commenting upon.

Yeah, the guy got high on memes and that drove him to kill. Perfectly reasonable hypothesis.

Muttland doesn't have any leftist

if I find sense in the pic related am I retarded or was that user completely redpilled?

But all this SJW shit comes from Muttland itself and infects the rest of us.

I think you are overestimating the genuine, non-opportunistic commitment to progressivism of the elite

This man is correct. We only have shitty neoliberal capitalists. The closest we have to what would be considered left is the loose to no relation ANTIFA that pops up every now and then to be villified by bootlickers aka cuckolds. Capitalist cucks.

I don't think they really believe anything about Progressivism outside of the sexual liberation bit. How can I take crocodile tears over Who We Are seriously when the same people are funneling money to Israelis who shoot Arabs at the border?

this is true, just take a glance at some of the media rhetoric regarding rural white voters

what an embarrassing post

McLuhan was a fucking visionary and more people should read his work

Thank you for sharing. Hadn't heard of McLuhan

> if I punctuate my post with enough truths and embrace McLuhan's reasonable explanation of "extremism may be a loss of identity problem", maybe I can camouflage my own communist agenda in there, despite the fact that identity crises are also huge issue on the left and so is extremism.
>If they challenge me, there's always muh no true scotsman as the so called "identitarians", or "intersectionalists" on the left are just controlled opposition, brainwashed well meaning idiots controlled by teh capitalist corporate elites - true leftists are no identitarians.
>Surely disaffected teens and their susceptibility to self-victimisation, coupled with viewing everything exclusively as a product of oppression/conceptualising the world exclusively as a power struggle, has nothing to do with identity and the crystallisation of these sentiments into cultist revolutionary leftism can never be extremism either.

Certainly not defending your political enemies, but you are a vile blind cunt user and I find your self-righteousness absolutely despicable.

freedom is found in between assimilation. the people who shoot up schools tripped and fell into an identity. stop spouting your gay pro oedepus propaganda you cia nigger

Leftypol fag go starve to death

Imagine being this whiggish and uninformed while thinking you are hot shit

What changed your mind?

I hate people who are not radical, people who are content with the system. I would rather spend my weekends hanging out with a nazi or a communist because they are not boring fucks who haven't thought anything about their opinions of anything ever.

Edgy jokes have consequences.
It's like yelling fire in a theater. People can get hurt because of what you said. Freedom of speech isn't a licence for personal amusement and the expense of others.

The object isn't necessarily to be funny, zizekstak.

Attached: LeftyMemeLoop.jpg (1510x2198, 1022K)

I've learned that there are people you can make edgy jokes and generally be an ironic piece of shit around. My friend (a Jew) started making holocaust jokes first and now we make terrible jokes often. We both know we're not actually shitty people who hate Jews and want them genocided and we know it was a tragedy. Some of his family members actually died in it.

I guess my point is that in an acceptable circle the jokes are fine? If all parties know they won't have any trouble with them. I would not just run up to a crowd of people and yell, "haha fuck the kikes they need to take showers right this way" and then give the bellamy salute and start goose stepping in a direction.

>I would not just run up to a crowd of people and yell, "haha fuck the kikes they need to take showers right this way" and then give the bellamy salute and start goose stepping in a direction.
That sounds hilarious though

Clutch your pearls harder faggot

/pol/ hates Peterson. Also I fail to see how Peterson's following is any less cult like than say Zizek, Sam Harris or Noam Chomsky.

Every public figure has a fanatical cult like fan base and an equally fanatical base of detractors. You seem to be of the later type.

I am similar. I'm a Bosnien and my friends make jokes about the war constantly but it's all tongue in cheek so who cares. Even if it wasn't I wouldn't care that much as words dont hurt me

/thread
everything below this post is non-white/self-hating leftist spergery

Maybe, but in the right crowd. Of Jews. In my uniform.

Words don't hurt me either but I am not everyone and I do understand that people don't like that stuff. It's fine that they don't and I unironically don't want to start anything because of a stupid joke that I'm not obligated to make, you know?

You want to know what the real problem is. There is a very pervasive nanny state culture in all anglosphere countries.....except america.

America had a revolution which ousted the king and created the first amendment. Freedom of speech.
Like absolute fucking freedom of speech. You can say nigger. Go, do it. Run outside and yell nigger.

You should always be proud to be american. We gave those anglo cucks what for and thier shitty censorship culture too

Attached: dream-constitution.png (592x554, 77K)

I'm the same except I'm a nazi so I would never be friends with a dirty Jew.

Be still you ball of dirt.

fpbp

2020 Paradigm Shift.

lol

Attached: trickle.jpg (750x750, 110K)

I can no longer tell what is satirical because this post is so accurate to the common burger retardation that it could be an actual burger awake early in the morning or it could just be a jesting Euro.

Stay mad europoor. We don't think about you at all.

At the end of the day, ignoring opinions that belong to the subset of "that's objectionable!", the meaning of "radicalize" is actually "this person's opinion has been modified to one that does not support the status quo."

Anyone who believes the current way of doing things is wrong is a radical.

People have been trained like dogs to defend the status quo.

All major changes in the way societies are governed have been through acts of subversion and violence.

So called Democracy is not the final perfected form of governance.

Grow a spine dude

That never happens. Young men get radicalized because of the insanity of modern life and they're also good at making memes so that's why there are so many edgy memes by radicalized young men.

Attached: D1JWHDLXQAAl7z9.png_large.png (579x585, 403K)

this "radicalization" implies there's a normal to go back to

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 47K)

the failure of thinking you can just """educate""" everybody into liberalism is the same failure as thinking that you can just bomb Iraq into democracy, it's the same operation and the mainstream just hasn't caught up to the fact that the assumptions behind those worldviews are not tenable anymore, they are just trying to ignore reality and doubling down on their fantasy worldview

Very happy you brought this up OP - it has been on my mind ever since that terror attack in NZ.

This report came out recently, it talks about alt-right youtube celebs but at this stage without formal methodology etc.

Sargon of Akkad and other neckbeards instantly went on to mock it, without reading it, and Sargon spent an hour reading 14 pages of it on livestream and then gave up.

rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/research_reports/RR400/RR453/RAND_RR453.pdf

Also, check out the youtubers Contrapoints (absolutely based trannie from /lgbt/ who understands the reactionary right to the core and btfo's them in a way that boomers can't) and Three Arrows.

Three Arrows discusses the report here: youtube.com/watch?v=69obN625Fjs&t=288s

ContraPoints discusses the alt-right: youtube.com/watch?v=zPa1wikTd5c

Enjoy OP. The topic is too recent for a lot of formal literature.

Attached: alternativemedia.png (399x562, 255K)

Well I wouldn't call it the only non-radical since it's racial politics can be quite radical but national socialism is much more reasonable than anything being done in the west today.

Attached: joyOfTheLabour.jpg (1200x903, 282K)

This is exactly right. Very succinct.

memes are inherently reactionary because they need to cause a fast impact which means they have to point towards something real, you can't build progressive or marxist cloud castles and fantasy worlds that relate to nothing on top of memes

Attached: 46c.jpg (499x500, 79K)

>ijustwantedtoplayvideogames.jpg

>Also, check out the youtubers Contrapoints (absolutely based trannie from /lgbt/ who understands the reactionary right to the core and btfo's them in a way that boomers can't) and Three Arrows.

Attached: 1512421098626.jpg (419x480, 81K)

>alt right e celebs are dumb
>not like my left wing e celebs

fucking kill youreself desu

>A person who is only partially assimilated into society, and is incapable of art or intellect. He does not create, he only destroys.
this is literally the left the last 20 years, they can't create anything, just invade other people's spaces and coopt their creations for their own ends

Thats because right wing e-celebs:
>Losers with no prospects in life where every video is LEFTIES BTFO WITH FACTS & LOGIC

These two, liberal-left youtubers:
>University educated
>Make a detailed and evidence-packed response to all nu-right claims out there
>Actually pleasant people IRL too

So far the alt-right has been enjoying a monopoly on youtube, but now actually intelligent people of all spectrums are catching on to how to tap into that entertainment-politics market, they are going to beat them at their own game and perhaps even educate kids with real knowledge

>university educated
>Still decide to misquote studies whenever it feeds their agenda (e.g. Shaun)

Sure thing m8. Would you like a bottle of piss with that opinion?

Attached: 1517482855678.jpg (720x689, 33K)

I'm a right winger but right-wing e celebs are retarded as fuck. I don't know what's wrong. Watched a guy complain about soibois while quoting Alex Jones (uh huh he's real reputable) with false "facts" when there's dozens of actual scientific tests that were databased on the internet on why soi is bad.

>Fascists are traditionalists
>They want to burn everything to the ground
that's not very traditional, sounds more revolutionary, modern and democratic

Cringe

>This is mainstream shit.
there are different meanings for "mainstream", he is popular, but i would say he isn't mainstream that's why newspapers hate the guy so much, even though he just does retarded videos for 9 year old kids about videogames

>What actual fascism is is nothing more than a class collaboration between the middle class and finance capital against the working class and left wing revolutionaries.
this is an embarrassingly out of touch thing to say past 1960 or so and im surprised it got engaged with

>but at this stage without formal methodology etc.
that's because it's literally pulled out of someone's ass to support a narrative, i could have written the same report with no research if i were a progressive and i wanted to

Kill al normies

reddit spacing and holy shit this got cringy

angela nagle got excommunicated from the progressive coalition, she's basically a gateway to the altright now

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

FUCKING NAZIS

WHEN WE SAY ACTIVISM IS GOOD WE ONLY MEAN FOR OUR AGENDAS

FUCKING STOP LISTENING TO HATE SPEECH AND GET YOUR OPINIONS FROM THE TV LIKE EVERYONE ELSE

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

STOP THINKING

Yeah, no

There aren't really any issues that justify an alt-right. It's entirely based on misinformation. How it became so successful is astounding.

There's no great replacement, no civilisational collapse, no cultural marxism, etc - these things are literally bullshit.

The problem is that the right wing has managed to guilt trip well-meaning liberals that they are not being 'open minded' enough and that they should respect their 'free speech', which really just resulted in them spreading propaganda without check.

Liberals should be more aggressive and tell these fuckers to go die. Throw bricks at nazi rallies, pressure facebook and youtube to completely deplatform these idiots (they won't be able to make a successful alternative mass media site, let me tell you that) and relentlessly talk to anyone who is showing signs of crypto-fascism in real life to make them see the bullshit rhetoric they push.

ie
>MUH SUPREME JUDEO-CHRISTIAN BUT ALSO FREE & RATIONAL CULTURE!
>WE GOTTA PRESERVE OUR GLORIOUS WESTERN CIVILISATION BY KICKING OUT NON-WHITES, RESTRICTING PEOPLE'S CULTURAL CHOICES, AND ALSO UM GASSING THOSE ZOG KIKES ORCHESTRATING EVERYTHING!

Btw, we are a capitalist society, a critique of capitalism does not mean advocating stalinism but it means literally any potential improvement to problems in our society, and I'd appreciate if the so called dark-intellectuals produced at least one real contribution here.

>it was her turn!!!!
C O P E
O
P
E

A true believer, on the nature of mass movements.
It goes a lot into the less actual parts

this best be bait lol

The only response that the left has to these claims is that while what is described may be aphappening, there is no malicious intent. They then decide to prove these points when they embrace fully authoritarian attitudes upon being unable to convince anyone of their good intentions.

If you want to look to something that doesn't really exist, consider oppression as a social relationship. For all the pride they have in their their intellectualism, they've only contributed by making society tense to the point of requiring an authoritarian response. I wouldn't feel bad if anyone who ever openly associated with intersectional politics was locked away for the rest of time.

>America embroiled in civil war
>army can't get involved much due to trying to keep global hegemony intact
>whole world let loose to do what it wants
>nukes in who knows' control

>what is described may be aphappening, there is no malicious intent.
Migration is happening and it's nothing new, but the idea that migrant birth rates will remain high because they will just live off welfare for generations is BULLSHIT.

You also simply don't understand intersectional politics because you haven't read a single book in your life.

The idea that an authoritarian force is forcing you to deny someone's biological sex is SLANDER and if you actually listen to the debate Peterson had with the lawyer proposing bill C-16 you will see he keeps pushing his claim that he is being forced to speak in a certain way when nothing in the bill does this.

Social justice has not reached a point of "requiring an authoritarian response", that is just you trying to justify your willfully ignorant and tyrannical attitude.

But bottom line, grow up + read books

Just sounds like cherry picking and confirmation bias my man.

>There's no great replacement
If you start with denying obvious facts, we can't really communicate, can we?

(Great replacement is a poorly defined term, but it is often used as a synonym for rapid demographic changes. If you had an honest desire to understand this, you'd know.)

It's not. These threads have been full of standard redditors/liberals for the last few days.

>synonym for rapid demographic changes. If you had an honest desire to understand this, you'd know.
There is barely a demographic change happening and certainly not a rapid one. Your e-celebs just exaggerated everything.

>but could see Russia and China providing arms to the right just to extend the conflict and make the US weaker in the long run.
yeah i believe this too, rlly makes you think, one like some sino-russian eurasian axis to finally drope on the prone west like a guillotine right when its own rot cripples it

Attached: World_population_pie_chart.jpg (900x600, 81K)

>Migration is happening and it's nothing new
you are right, as they say, paris is the beirut of europe

You literally thought about him just then.

Very based post.

Why do you lie like that? Or are you just ignorant/brainwashed?
These are well known facts, which you can check by legit sources.
Migration this rapid at this scale throughout all the West is absolutely an exception in human history.

Disagree. In this context 'radical' is essentially a synonym for 'murderous', and not many children or teenagers are up for committing murder.

westhunt.wordpress.com/2019/03/15/take-my-wife-please/
>The chart above shows what happened when the Indo-Europeans show up. Autosomal steppe ancestry goes from zero to ~40%, but on the Y-chromosome, it goes from zero to 100% over a few hundred years. As quoted in the New York Times, archaeologists ruled out violence as a possible cause. [ ” I cannot say what it is,”said Roberto Risch, an archaeologist from the Autonomous University of Barcelona, who was not involved in the new studies/ But he ruled out wars or massacres as the cause. “It’s not a particularly violent time,”, he said.
>Instead, Dr. Risch suspects “a political process” is the explanation. ]
>For background: archaeologists have saying things like this for many years. They denied that there had been major migrations and population replacements in prehistory [proven wildly wrong ]. They could find a Neolithic fort in England covered with scattered bone fragments and suggest that it must have been a place where bodies were exposed for excarnation, like the Parsee Towers of Silence.
it's probably just a "political process"

I can assure you that transatlantic slavery was a far more sudden demographic change, lmao.

There are no "legitimate sources". Wake up.

Yeah, first generation migrants have high birthrates.

But what the alt-right bubble doesn't tell you is that they assimilate well, the frequency of their terrorism is comparable to domestic right wing terrorism, and their birthrates become the same as white people's in the 2nd generation - ie, integration.

are you lowkey retarded? it literally wasn't in %

>the frequency of their terrorism is comparable to domestic right wing terrorism
so the demographic change is very small, according to you, but by your admission they have already managed to produce as much violence as all the native extremists together? is this supposed to be an endorsement?

if you can't assimilate and integrate "domestic right wing terrorist" what makes you think you can assimilate brown people? do you think they are weaker mentally so your progressive scheming will work more effectively on them?

>Migration is happening and it's nothing new, but the idea that migrant birth rates will remain high because they will just live off welfare for generations is BULLSHIT.
Migration in the post-colonial era is fundamentally different from that of prior eras. One can see this from the way these new populations exert themselves on their neefoundnhomes. I know you lack a genuine sense of empathy, so you just out your head in the sand whenever this behavior occurs.
> You also simply don't understand intersectional politics because you haven't read a single book in your life.
Intersectional politics uses a great deal of nuance to come to very simple, it ultimately comes down the old act utilitarianism, but instead of pleasure as its metric, it uses oppression(s). this ultimately results in grand coalition forces against whatever oppressor is claimed.
>The idea that an authoritarian force is forcing you to deny someone's biological sex is SLANDER and if you actually listen to the debate Peterson had with the lawyer proposing bill C-16 you will see he keeps pushing his claim that he is being forced to speak in a certain way when nothing in the bill does this.
The bill doesn't need to do much. The greater concern is the weaponization of social media under a decentralized band of leftists. That is far.more.concerning that any government action, and the bill just shows the government has their back.
> Social justice has not reached a point of "requiring an authoritarian response", that is just you trying to justify your willfully ignorant and tyrannical attitude.
I was talking about the contents of your post, but ultimately, politics of accommodation ultimately require restrictions for the majority of society. Whenever they occur, the aggregate freedom decreases.

No, we simply don't know how many disenfranchised white guys we are dealing with.

A certain number of improvished muslims that get constant abuse from the native population leads to terrorist attacks, and so do white incels and /pol/tards. The size of this disenfranchised communities are likely similar.

>I can assure you that transatlantic slavery was a far more sudden demographic change, lmao.
Maybe, doesn't change much. Besides, that was a big tragedy too.
But I won't go into long history arguments, because they're irrelevant.
The fact is that the West is seeing a rapid increase in migration in the last several decades, made worse by the fact that a lot of that is migration from other continents.
London is literally majority non-native now. Same for some German cities. Some American cities had even bigger changes in the last 50 years alone.

>But what the alt-right bubble doesn't tell you is that they assimilate well
Is that supposed to be a good thing?
Do you even know what the alt-right is? (Rhetorical question, you obviously don't.)
I won't even bother with your "well, the terrorism they cause isn't THAT bad" argument...

What confused me is how people go from believing this stuff about white people being replaced to advocating/supporting/committing murder.

There's a sizeable and currently growing segment of legitimate politics which is all about restricting immigration. The only issue is that there's often still a taboo around being -too- openly racist about it, but even then there are exceptions.

If you genuinely believe this stuff, why not just support Trump or his local equivalents, and work on pushing that Overton window a little further towards actual full-on racism? How is killing people either necessary or helpful to your cause?

My point with bringing up slavery was that despite it being a huge demographic change, blacks are not a majority in the US, and still quite concentrated in the southern states. White culture hasn't been ruined, and the blacks managed to preserve 400 year old legends and music from africa. Culture survives.

>london is non-native
It was always a hugely mixed city.
You had the irish, the italians, the russian jews, the carribeans, etc migrate in large swathes before. The entire East Dock area used to be jewish pretty much.

>what fascists believe
>1. there is a white race which fascists are part of
>2.jews are behind everything
>3. we need an ethnostate
This is some American alt-right shit that has nothing to do with actual fascist philosophy. What a terrible video.

Alt right are in a purity spiral right now it seems and when they keep getting radicalized and overly critical of whoever is even slightly in their camp ie trump being a zogpuppet or whatever just seems like they become a nihilistic mess like the NZ shooter or that other guy. "Fuck your optics."

>White culture hasn't been ruined
The mass exportation of Jazz/blues and its derivatives more or less did ruin it. Who knew a civilization could be brought down with specialized dance music alone?

shut the fuck up

Thats literally nazi philosophy, but I guess you consider the nazis to be socialists right?

>people go from believing this stuff about white people being replaced to advocating/supporting/committing murder.
Who are these people exactly and where did you see them? If you mean /pol/, well, it's a place where some edgy boys hang out, doesn't mean much.

Also, the GOP and Trump are pro-immigration.

>>london is non-native
>It was always a hugely mixed city.
Not like this, stop being obtuse. It went from 80% native to 60% native in the last 20 years.

>Who are these people exactly and where did you see them?
One Aussie fella in New Zealand springs to mind

>one fella
>people

> shut the fuck up
Since then the vast majority of cultural output by whites has just been an imitation of black culture. There’s nothing left to salvage at this point.

A recent example, friend. Given that you're posting on this subject, I'm going to credit you with sufficient general knowledge to know that (a) there have been other far-right killings, (b) there are people online, perhaps even on this very website (!!!), who speak in support of them.