So THIS is the power of marxist/feminism?

Notes: she was a feminist. College student. Arab. Traditional father and mother. Muslim household.

Early in the convo i told her i was white, proud and thought facism was reasonable. She downplayed it and i think enjoyed the fact.

I also asked if she would have relations with swine and horses. Yes to both she replied.

These people are almost comedically perverted, ideological hypocrites and morally corrupted. This is just one of the dozen iv exposed in the last few months. I couldn't post it on /Pol/ because im banned there. Anyways. Id also like to add that leftist men are the biggest losers ever. This is how the women "they fight for" act behind closed doors lmfao. Heil hitler

Attached: PicsArt_03-17-11.59.23.png (1773x1773, 1.13M)

women should be enslaved

It's just roleplay.

>it hurts my feelings so is bad

the biggest turbo slut i ever knew was an afghan girl who had a boyfriend and cheated on him with 2 guys, at the same time

Lmao is this your first time flirting with a girl or some shit?

Woah congratulations OP you are such a chad. Lmao fuck off you massive virgin

post a pic of her face

Stay mad cuck. Ur women after seeing NZ beg for white nazi cock. Pathetic...

>horny people are horny
Dude it's not real, stop taking it so seriously.

are you trying to pass sex-chat as some kind of social study?

Attached: 5.jpg (640x426, 54K)

Lmfao at brown and leftist guys in this chat dismissing the sexual perversions of thier women. Days after NZ they desire to slurp nazi cock. Truly disgusting. You even defend them xD Yea Forums is marxist cuck centre of the world these days i see

this

Well out of around 22 Leftist women i spoke with 13 were like this. Nice little case study yes. Id reckon atleast 3/5. Of marxists are this way

I wish the percentage was higher desu

post body

Weininger vindicated again

>Women get off on domination

Riveting stuff user.

And right wingers do what? spend hours complaining about others online?

all their women dress like nuns, according to op, I'd rather have a sex hungry leftie

Based and redpilled
If you want to fuck a feminist just pretend your extremely reactionary, it just werks

>wants to cuck bf
>sex with pigs dogs and horses
>drink piss

>Wow yes very natural and healthy sexuality (: t. Leftist man

You people never cease to double down on cuckery xD pathetic

I don't enjoy missonary

>leftist women like strong men instead of weak leftist ones

everyone already knew this

FBI LOOK HERE

Post the others

Both you and the jezebel are degenerate as fuck and not very Yea Forums. Go away and get aids.

Attached: 1551548733661.png (1185x729, 338K)

>morbidity=strength

having to rape and piss on people and watch girls get fucked by dogs doesn't mean that you're strong, it just means you're a dumb loser addicted to orgasms

leftist damage control detected.

cope harder libtard

>wants to cuck bf
You might want to read up on how conquering nations/tribes worked. Superior men take the wives of the weaker men.

I'm a radical right-winger, retard. If I could have my way, both you and the Jezebel would've been hung for interracial sexting.

There's a Dutch comedian with a famous line that goes something like:
>leftwing girls love rightwing talk

This is what happens when someone does roleplay for the first time. He thinks he discovered some hidden rampant perversion in an entire religion/race because the only girl he was able to convince was from that religion/race.

No user, a lot of girls with various race, religion, does this. Just that the one you did with happens to have a bar too low to do it with you.

Attached: 1552179101806.jpg (1628x2560, 220K)

This. Everyone /pol/ blames for stealing their women are just superior to them.

Do you actually think this is a viable way to criticise ideologies? Instead of browsing /pol/ and doing bondage roleplay with random marxist girls on Twitter, why don't you read the essential works on Marxism and Feminism and
actually engage with the ideas therein?