Is christianity poorfag incel cope? Anynotable thinkers who thought that?

is christianity poorfag incel cope? Anynotable thinkers who thought that?

Attached: 1546457765850.png (1000x1091, 141K)

the only poorfag incel cope i see around here is you, OP.

Internet "Christianity" is, like the "Catholics" that post here. Go to an actual Church with younger adults and you'll see they're normally well off, married early, and have children. If anything the reality of Christianity "on the ground" in the West is that it's alienating to poor people and singles, as they'll have trouble fitting into a Church community.

Most people on Yea Forums who claim to be Christians just want to feel part of an identity they think is "cultured"

Take the Nietzsche pill.

Attached: friedrich-nietzsche-581685.jpg (640x724, 112K)

”Actual” Churches today have nothing to do with Christianity. They serve as community centers today and don’t get you any closer to God what so ever. The only exception to this are Mormons.

I'm not going to dispute that (though I don't agree with you about Mormons). I just wanted to point out that the reality of the situation is the exact opposite of what OP was implying, regardless of how one wants to view the question on a theological level.

Kierkegaard
Read Fear & Trembling, and The Concept of Anxiety

Have you been practicing your handshakes?

Why tf is it that you faggots demonizing "coping" so much? YES IT'S A FUCKING COPE TO SOME EXTENT!!! Cause guess what you NEET losers, if you ever bothered to leave your house and tried to accomplish anything you'd realise life is in some ways impossibly hard and unfair. You'd realize how small you're in the bigger scheme of a Universe that's largely indifferent to you and all you care about. You'd come to accept that believing in something you can't conclusively prove is all the sudden not so crazy when you engage with the fact that there are a million questions you can never hope to have the answer for. That inevitably you'll die and so will everyone around you and eventually, regardless of what you do, everyone's grave will go largely unnatended and your entire existence completely forgotten. Jesus Christ, I swear this whole fucking website is just retards struggling to understand and accomplish basic things in life

Are intellectual pursuits the ultimate cope, yes they are.

Attached: 9f5.jpg (800x450, 62K)

kierkegaard is a god-tier christian though
common christians are stupid. they don't understand kierkegaard or hegel, they just want to cheat death. they're not really christians, just stupid base hypocrites who practice something they don't understand, let alone believe

>common christians are stupid. they don't understand kierkegaard or hegel
Amazing that the religion existed for 1,800 years before anyone understood it.

what you've said is so stupid i don't even know how to reply to it. have you ever considered killing yourself?

More specifically a cope for world-weary and dishonest cowards, see

Nah, I'm trying to cheat death, so I wouldn't do that.

>see
See Intellectual pursuit is the biggest cope, its your fault you were born an incel who has to think and even then will never ever live even 1% of chads life.

hey, if there's eternal life, why not?

What would he call the highest intellectual values?

Not accessible to murderers.

I know where you're coming from, but I don't think dopamine-rich activities are viable as a source of meaning.

hm i didn't know that suicide was considered a breach of the fifth commandment qua suicide as self-murder

I don't actually believe that, its your own logic.
>but I don't think dopamine-rich activities are viable as a source of meaning.
Imagine being that deluded. You will sacrifice your family for a day of chad, you can't even comprehend how he feels.

>but I don't think dopamine-rich activities are viable as a source of meaning.
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAH

Based

Attached: DC39C454-1E2A-4863-8B18-C4E2082D9B24.png (640x1136, 279K)

Nice cope.
>I'm sure living the most pleasurable way possible is totally boring
Biggest resentment and delusion ever spoken, had you lived such a life you won't even think about meaning. But you're a pepe fag so of course you don't want to admit you're inferior.

Huurrr

Not him but why are you so obsessed with chads? Yes there will always be the ubermensch who have it all but that's a small minority of the population, many people of lower status live happy, content lives, both with and without religion. Would it be nice to have life on easy mode? Sure. But it's silly to think that everyone else can only find meaning as a "cope" through religion or political movements. Comparison is the thief of joy. All these unsatisfied, neurotic people in the modern West are a good example of falling into that mindset.

Because its the very definition of cope. OP said Christians are coping but his """intellectual"" pursuits are the same type of cope, he is actually more incel than the people he thinks are.

>actual hedonist
Sorry to hear. I hope you enjoy your life and stop caring so much about others.

Attached: 4D0E6711-3278-45A2-92E1-6073C833BCC3.png (446x435, 81K)

WOw you must be a real intellectual monk, or just a bitter incel LMAO.

>incel
Oof

Attached: 6CEE9008-F2ED-44C9-B5E9-EC6E2E9399CA.jpg (1080x1080, 108K)

So this is pure cognitive dissonance we are seeing here, hope you don't have an emotional breakdown. Its not too late to realize Christianity is the most intellectual way of living.

>this entire post

Attached: A0EB63FB-E4A2-42F1-9D85-BD6CC9FF4190.jpg (1315x1176, 297K)

>if I just post meme reactions the pain will go away
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

NEETchuh the incel poorfag.

MUH POWUH

Attached: Blood.jpg (1366x768, 158K)

Stop being Christian.

Nietzche is the biggest argument for Christianity being incel cope.

>can't get laid
>"why is the universe so cruel and indifferent, please help me God!"

Is this pasta?

as much a cope as watching netflix and hitting the bong and nonstop posting all day is. difference is one of these copes can lead to fulfillment.

only good opinion in this thread by the way

>oh no, not that guy, I'm talking about the ""average,"" where my argument applies, even though the "common christian" doesn't exist anywhere except my brain
also
>le not even christian but I get it more than people who practice and go to church
seek spiritual guidance. this whole post is a mix of fantasy and projection

Can someone explain how being, let’s say an Anglican, is a “cope”? What are you trying to cope? I don’t think the majority of the 3 billion or so Christians on this planet are only doing it cause they fear death. I’m sure what happens after death would be the last thing on most of their minds

Not me I'm special

Now this is cope

yeah, Hitler

this

this line of thought presents a naive antinomy in the sense that christianity might be a coping mechanism by a group of individuals of low social standing, individuals without power etc. but whether that is true or not doesn't say anything about whether Christianity itself is true or not. it is not only likely that the powerless are attracted to Christianity ASIDE from the fac that Christianity itself is true. IF Christianity IS true, it would be NECESSARY that this would be the case. Because within the very doctrine of Christianity, the poor, the oppressed, the simple, the humble are more inclined to hear God's call than the proud, boastful, agressive and powerful. So IF Christianity is true, we can assume that the very people Nietzsche whines about would be the very people to accept it. So Nietzsche whining about somekind of slave-morality, weak people etc. is all pretty meaningless, if anything what he sees is a necessary component for Christianity to be the actual truth and thus only serves as evidence for the truth of the Christian revelation. Of course, Nietzsche is also wrong in that case, because he is the true slave to carnal lust and worldly life and the Christian is the true master of virtue and eternal life. But that's a different discussion, namely figuring out which narrative is correct. But Nietzsche's objection certainly doesn't put Christianity's truth function into question, it only reinforces it.

Good posts.

Not really. There are different tiers of churches so there are definitely churches were losers can congregate and feel welcome.