What are some Yea Forums university majors?

what are some Yea Forums university majors?

Attached: peeepee.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Classics
Philosophy
Maybe History
Not English, it's not about literature anymore

Sociology

Mathematics

Pic related

Attached: lewiscarrollportrait.png (420x545, 395K)

Pure mathematics or applied (engineering)?

>Not English, it's not about literature anymore
Confirmed for not actuallly studying Literature

Attached: 9E40F8E4-75BD-41E4-88FC-58A93F2469C8.png (1000x1000, 18K)

You should follow Plato's advice and study mathematics and natural science-related subjects, instead of studying anything even remotely related with sophistry or deceitful rhetoric.

Computer Science

Just study what you’re good at and what you enjoy OP, don’t listen to these faggots telling you to study ‘like Plato said’.

>Classics
>Philosophy
>History
These just tell you how to be a normie pseud, to be Yea Forums you have to do it on your own accord

you can't be Yea Forums unless you are homeless

Pure. I'm not saying that engineers are retards, but pure mathematics is much more intellectual and conceptual and overlaps with philosophy.

From a metaphysical standpoint, I can see how Mathematics shares some similarities with Philosophy, but from an ethical standpoint I feel like studying pure Mathematics would come closer to violating the categorical imperative.

How does it violate the categorical imperative?

If everyone were a mathematician, there would be no one to produce food and society would collapse.

Mathematics, Physics and Medicine
Anything else are memes for pseudointelectuals

What about Chemistry?

bad bait

What's Yea Forums about chemistry?

English is fine you're a moron

Economics
Philosophy, politics and economics (PPE)
Law

I too am an Oxford reject, user
It hurts, I know. But let it go

Chemical engineering seems like an honest pursuit to me, and Chemistry is one of the basic natural sciences, a step in the ladder right below Physics. If Yea Forums really does value works of fiction and philosophy like we say we do, I find no reason to believe that, if we admire the work of writers, fictional characters, stories, settings, ideas, concepts, we'd have little to no problem admiring the work of people who pursue truth and knowledge of the world by the means of the scientific method, it being only an extension of human activity, and taking into consideration Fichte's claim that there is no true boundary between pure and practical reason, since every thought is an action and every action springs from thought, then we should be able to understand that somebody would be able to find true joy not only in amassing knowledge about chemical structures, but also in seeing its different possible applications in manufacturing, construction, and even medicine, if we take biochemistry in too.

How to kill your soul and become a normie 101

none, academia is a sham